Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Princess Mae =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm
KiIIerWarrior
princessxXxmaeray

reGEN is what I'd like to call a modular RP. Parts get shifted in and out and the storyline is different each play-through. So there will be plenty of chances for you to join in when you have the time.

Oh, I see you changed your siggy to be an official tutor already :O

I was going to change mine after I got through EDU 101..

Okayiedokie I will definitely check in once my plate cleans up a little bit.

Yeah well I wanted more then just member on it, like you have crew and gm I just have member, well did now I have the tutor, Plus I saw other people with theirs already on so I say what the hell why not. ~<3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 am
princessxXxmaeray
KiIIerWarrior
princessxXxmaeray

reGEN is what I'd like to call a modular RP. Parts get shifted in and out and the storyline is different each play-through. So there will be plenty of chances for you to join in when you have the time.

Yeah well I wanted more then just member on it, like you have crew and gm I just have member, well did now I have the tutor, Plus I saw other people with theirs already on so I say what the hell why not. ~<3

^_^

I really don't mean to rain on your parade, but I decided to look into it further.
It's stated here that only official tutors can sport the green ribbon (Official Tutor) and here shows an (outdated?) list of current official tutors. I can appreciate the excitement as I'm right with you, but we do have a few things to get through before we're considered "Official Tutors"

However, I don't think I can be the determining factor in this as the Tutoring Academy is Umbraja's lovely project. She's the director of all things involving it.

(Oh, and GM simply means I'm running an active role-play currently. Lots of terms :3)  

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm
KiIIerWarrior
princessxXxmaeray
KiIIerWarrior
princessxXxmaeray

^_^

I really don't mean to rain on your parade, but I decided to look into it further.
It's stated here that only official tutors can sport the green ribbon (Official Tutor) and here shows an (outdated?) list of current official tutors. I can appreciate the excitement as I'm right with you, but we do have a few things to get through before we're considered "Official Tutors"

However, I don't think I can be the determining factor in this as the Tutoring Academy is Umbraja's lovely project. She's the director of all things involving it.

(Oh, and GM simply means I'm running an active role-play currently. Lots of terms :3)

haha then I shall change it back until I am officially an official tutor =3.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:21 am
princessxXxmaeray

Thanks ^_^ Just don't want you getting in trouble D: That wouldn't be any fun.  

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:36 am
KiIIerWarrior
princessxXxmaeray

Thanks ^_^ Just don't want you getting in trouble D: That wouldn't be any fun.

Haha you're welcome. Well anarchy right!!!!! twisted hahaha just kidding. yeah trouble is no fun in the slightest.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games