Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
People looking for high yield fishies at better prices

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm
TaylorGS

Is looking for Airsharks for around 400,000 gg to keep her tank up to a high yield to everyone - if you have some and want to sell to her - please send her a PM. Thanks! You may have to ask if the 400,000 gg is still what she is paying smile

Cutester

She may not see this post since she was having computer problems, but she is looking for a couple of high yeild fishies too - might PM her as well. ^_^ Trying to help those who want to keep a great tank!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:49 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
TaylorGS

Is looking for Airsharks for around 400,000 gg to keep her tank up to a high yield to everyone - if you have some and want to sell to her - please send her a PM. Thanks! You may have to ask if the 400,000 gg is still what she is paying smile

Cutester

She may not see this post since she was having computer problems, but she is looking for a couple of high yield fishies too - might PM her as well. ^_^ Trying to help those who want to keep a great tank!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BrilliantBlueStar_0 ! I am having problems still with my computer and that makes it hard for me to watch the guild forums though I can still help out bumping others tanks. Yes, I am still looking for high yield fish to keep up my tank. I can pay up to a million + or so per fish depending on which fish it is and market prices. I'm especially looking for airsharks and giant stone coatls. It has been my dream for a long time to have some of each in my tank. I'm willing to pay that much because I know market prices are insane and I want to improve my tank very badly but I don't want to feel like I'm under paying a fellow guild member! Please PM me if you have any to sell that I can afford?  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm
cutester
BrilliantBlueStar_0
TaylorGS

Cutester

She may not see this post since she was having computer problems, but she is looking for a couple of high yield fishies too - might PM her as well. ^_^ Trying to help those who want to keep a great tank!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BrilliantBlueStar_0 ! I am having problems still with my computer and that makes it hard for me to watch the guild forums though I can still help out bumping others tanks. Yes, I am still looking for high yield fish to keep up my tank. I can pay up to a million + or so per fish depending on which fish it is and market prices. I'm especially looking for airsharks and giant stone coatls. It has been my dream for a long time to have some of each in my tank. I'm willing to pay that much because I know market prices are insane and I want to improve my tank very badly but I don't want to feel like I'm under paying a fellow guild member! Please PM me if you have any to sell that I can afford?

You are so welcome Dear and I put this in several guilds - I hope you can get them!! Love your heart!!! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:33 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
TaylorGS

Thank you for the shout-out! That is indeed the price I'm looking for airsharks. I have a little quest status on the first page of my glow thread, since I figure it will take a while to gather all the airshakrs I would need for another tank, but I am over half-way there at least. Yay! ^^  

TaylorGS

Doting Dabbler

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:41 am
TaylorGS
BrilliantBlueStar_0
TaylorGS

Thank you for the shout-out! That is indeed the price I'm looking for airsharks. I have a little quest status on the first page of my glow thread, since I figure it will take a while to gather all the airshakrs I would need for another tank, but I am over half-way there at least. Yay! ^^

That is great and I hope you can finish your tank!!! emotion_bigheart  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff