Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 am
User Image

It was nearly evening when Nuru decided to find a place to rest for the night. The area was nice, she could admit, but it was yet another temporary home for the night. Nuru had been devastated when her pride had been scattered. She couldn’t find her almost-mate anywhere. After searching for nearly a year, she had decided to move on. It had been hard, but she had no choice.

So Nuru traveled, searching for a new home. It was hard, searching for a new home after losing two of her homes to war. However, for tonight she’d rest here, in this place. Of course, she’d have to look around a bit first. It was never a good idea to settle into a place without looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
Having stripped himself of his gypsy bobbles and his gypsy name, Akanni strolled the pride lands with a pep in his step that made him stick out as sore as his bright red pelt on the tan of the savannah. Which the nighttime presented an unique masking opportunity for. But this was only the third night away from his pride, and Akanni was still very uneasy about sleeping alone, every aspect of the notion was unfamiliar to the spoiled brat of a nobel. He should have gotten advice from the former rogues in the pride on such subjects of fighting (or how to avoid one), how to find a place to sleep, and unfortunately on hunting. The best Akanni could do was fish, but there was no ocean or river in sight. Tonight would be the first time he would go to bed hungry and begrudgingly. All of this walking about really got the best of little Akanni's energy, now he had to find somewhere safer than the middle of a field to fall asleep.

Looking about, sitting on his lazy rump, he spotted a very light colored female come around a corner into his line of sight. 'Oh by the gods, thank you!' Akanni forced his cheeks into his usual, causal, suave smile and proceeded.

"You there! Little bitty pretty one! I mean you no harm, I'm Akanni and trying to find someone."

Seaki

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 am
Conrad The Mighty
Seaki Says: Sorry for the delay my friend!

Little... Bitty... Pretty one?

Nuru actually had to look behind her, searching for another that had perhaps sneaked up on her. To her utter surprise, there was no one but the open plains and perhaps some wandering prey.

"You're talking to me?" Nuru was still unsure. She'd never been addressed in such a way. She was a warrior - a fighter! Not to be addressed as some wandering damsel. She had battled with demons and lived through war.

She gave him an unimpressed looked. "You couldn't harm me if you tried. What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:36 pm
"D'aw. I meant no harm, nor disrespect." Akanni gave his famous mild pucker, and glittering eye- look, begging for forgiveness without saying a word. He really had no right to impugn the honor of anyone, as he had never spilled another's blood unless he was hunting. It was just the most seemingly suave thing he could think of to say to get the attention of this female.

"I would never try to harm you." Well, unless he had to.. Hah, even then he would probably just run like hell.

"I'm looking for this female, she looks like me but with a black and yellow cuff markings on her two front reds." His smile was genuine as he was describing his sister, the Queen of his pride would not be out here.

Seaki

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 am
The, admittedly rather small, lioness almost laughed, but it did not due to be cocky. She was a fighter, not an entertainer. She didn't need to boast any skills, just to make herself seem larger than she was.

She gave a slightly annoyed huff, despite wanting to simply walk away and leave the male be. However, he did say he was searching for someone. She stared at him. "You best not be lying to me to cover your mistakes," she stepped back from him.

"And I haven't seen your sister."

Conrad The Mighty

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces