Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:48 pm
Please fill out this form and PM me the form.
I will pick the most kind and responsible form. This will not go by random nor bribery.

This will be over at April 30th, the end of the month of April 11:59PM EST!
If you are too late to enter, please PM me and I may reconsider.
I will pick the President at May 1st!

Rules:
1. Please take this seriously!
2. Follow the T.O.S while doing this.
3. Bribery will not be tolerated.
4. Be specific about what you mean.
5. I may add more as I want to.

[color=red]I would like to become President for your guild![/color]
Username:
Age (Optional):
Why do you want to be president?:
Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have:
Why should I pick you instead of others?:
Is there anything else?:

[color=red]Soft Winter Snow, I hope you will consider me to becoming President![/color]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm
biggrin heart
Soft Winter Snow
Please fill out this form and PM me the form.
I will pick the most kind and responsible form. This will not go by random nor bribery.

Rules:
1. Please take this seriously!
2. Follow the T.O.S while doing this.
3. Bribery will not be tolerated.
4. I may add more as I want to.

[color=red]I would like to become President for your guild![/color]
Username:
Age (Optional):
Why do you want to be president?:
Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have:
Why should I pick you instead of others?:
Is there anything else?:

[color=red]Soft Winter Snow, I hope you will consider me to becoming President![/color]

ja18

Hilarious Consumer

5,850 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Aki Bebe

Witch

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:19 pm
emotion_bigheart Congrat~  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:07 pm
I would like to become President for your guild!

Username: DarkGearDragon

Age (Optional): ~Prefer not to say~

Why do you want to be president?: I want to become president because this guild has inspired me and i want to share my inspiration with this guild and help it out alot! Even if i may be not too rich or not too poor but i want to help raise our guild we have progressed over the years about.

Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have: Yes i have experience, i have done 4 giveaways and helped others and i also have helped others who are guild leaders with their guild work and what to do.

Why should I pick you instead of others?: I really don't know why you should pick me, its not against my will for you to pick me and its not my will to make you pick anyone but i have known the work and thing to do for the guild and i know the check list of what to do for the guild.

Is there anything else?: No, i do not believe there is anything else but theirs something for me to say to you, you was a good leader of our guild and you were the best and helped and did great things for us,i cannot thank you anymore then now "Soft Winter Snow."

Soft Winter Snow, I hope you will consider me to becoming President!  

DarkGearDragon

smol tofu
Crew

Beloved Blob

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:36 pm
DarkGearDragon
I would like to become President for your guild!

Username: DarkGearDragon

Age (Optional): ~Prefer not to say~

Why do you want to be president?: I want to become president because this guild has inspired me and i want to share my inspiration with this guild and help it out alot! Even if i may be not too rich or not too poor but i want to help raise our guild we have progressed over the years about.

Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have: Yes i have experience, i have done 4 giveaways and helped others and i also have helped others who are guild leaders with their guild work and what to do.

Why should I pick you instead of others?: I really don't know why you should pick me, its not against my will for you to pick me and its not my will to make you pick anyone but i have known the work and thing to do for the guild and i know the check list of what to do for the guild.

Is there anything else?: No, i do not believe there is anything else but theirs something for me to say to you, you was a good leader of our guild and you were the best and helped and did great things for us,i cannot thank you anymore then now "Soft Winter Snow."

Soft Winter Snow, I hope you will consider me to becoming President!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

gaia_kittenstar classified_jet classified_northkittenstar

User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════╗

I'm very sorry D:
You're a bit too late!

╚══════════════════╝

gaia_nitemareleft classified_starseed gaia_nitemareright

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lovely Lucie.. side dream~

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:52 pm
Dear Snow-Senpai,

Its fine ^^ i may be late but atleast i still get on Snow,i like how the guild is going and i wanted you to keep being guild leader but since your title is about to be given away then i cannot do nothing about it.

Sincerely, DarkGearDragon  

DarkGearDragon

◕‿◕ ~ Free gold and items ~ ◕‿◕

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces