Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Let's go everywhere! (Sap + Andrew)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am
Andrew gave the ghoul a cold hard stare. "I will not set you on fire." he pocketed his hands frown firmly in place. Great another one. Was he like a walking repellent?

"I was going to offer to show you around but if you are too afraid of my fire, I won't bother." he didn't introduce himself. Instead he turned around and started to leave. This was pointless.

DraconicFeline
grab him and drag him with you sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 am
phantompanther13

Oh nooo, She'd really screwed that one up! "Nonono Come back!" she said, lunging forward and grabbing whatever appendage she could, which happened to be his tail. Ow. OWOWOW. FIRE. HURT. She let go, realizing in the meantime that she WASN'T being immolated. Which was a good thing. Her hair, after all, was made up of dried leaves. "Please show me around?" all the other quests had a buddy from the school touring them and she didn't want to be all alone at the gate! That would suck! So much! "Please please scary please with a cherry on top?" she begged, getting down on her... knees... and putting her twisted twiggy hands together in a pleading gesture. "I want to go on a tour so badly. Please take me on one?" She thought for some way to sweeten the deal. "I... I have candy! I'll give you candy! I make it myself." as a hobby. After all, she had FEAR-enhanced sugar running through her. She might as well share it. It was all maple candy, but... "And... I have some from last Halloween, so... um..." she made the cutest face that she, as a woody tree being, could possibly make. Which wasn't that cute by human standards. "Pleeeeaaaase?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 am
How the Jack did the phrase, I will not burn you, equal grab my tail? His tail flared up momentarily but he very very consciously did not destroy her that very instant. She looked so very very flamiable. It took a lot of effort to not burn even hotter and even more to consciously make sure he didn't set her on fire. Still he could do nothing about the pain it caused her, served her right. "Are you stupid? Don't Touch me!" the anger that would have gone to his tail was redirected into his hands, fire balls of death.

But she was begging and offered candy. Pitiful offerings considering she had just touched his tail.

He stared at her long and hard. Sap... He didn't even like sap. Didn't the ghoul know there were other students that would happily take her? And he certainly didn't want candy from last Halloween.

"Jack kid, I'll take you, just get off the ground and don't touch my tail again. Next time I won't save you from my fire." he flicked his tail away from her, not in an attempt to hide it from view like he usually did with someone else, no he did it to avoid all contact and he was pretty sure that there was some sap on his tail now. Andrew held it close and looked it over, searching for signs of the annoying stuff... in case he needed to burn it off.

DraconicFeline
You are so lucky he is year two Sap. Year one and you would have been set on fire and there would have been nothing he could do about it. o3o

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 pm
phantompanther13
Drac stops being a slow person for a change OwO

Okay. Jack. That hurt more than she'd realized initially. She felt her sap cover the wound and begin healing it.

"I'msorrythankyou" she said, the two statements merging into each other as she stood up, slightly frantic. Oh Jack, she'd been stupid.

Note to self, Sap. just because you are no longer paralyzingly afraid of fire doesn't mean you can be an idiot and play with it. she berated herself, Also don't touch demon's tails that was just rude! Gosh. This was an EXCELLENT first impression she was making on the school.

She fidgeted, watching him. What was he doing.

Oh.

Oh...

She looked away, embarrassed. She couldn't control where her sap bled, only what it did when it bled. She bit her woody lip to keep another sorry from emerging and stood there, awkwardly, waiting for him to finish.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 am
There was clearly sap. Some had even gotten on to his tail where it wasn't on fire. Only the tip burned... If she had bothered to even reach around it she probably would have been fine.

But he was not ok with people touching it at all. He set the sap on fire, trying to get it off his skin. It was only partially successful. Lava he concluded. Bath later. He hated having to bathe but he could probably at least just dip his tail in it and not even have to get in. That wouldn't be so bad.

"Where do you want to go?" Maybe he could just take her there and get it over with.

DraconicFeline
Yay tags! *slow tag back*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:57 am
phantompanther13

Yep, he hated her. She'd screwed this up. She rubbed her hand absently, the sap working its FEAR magic on her wounds. "um..." she waited until he was done... cleaning... with fire.

"Um..."

Sap, you idiot. Don't do it. Just pick a place. Get it over with. He clearly doesn't want to do this. she thought. But she didn't know where she wanted to go. She didn't know what she wanted to do.

Sap... She didn't want to keep screwing up, but there didn't seem to be any alternative. She just... had no idea where she wanted to go.

"Anywhere!" she blurted out, "Everywhere."

Yeah. thats not the answer he wanted to hear. she bet herself, fidgeting even more.

"I'm sorry, I just... I've wanted to visit for so long..." she laughed nervously, "I really want to see everything! The dorms, the classrooms... everything!"

Despite her stupidity in grabbing a demon's tail, despite making her guide hate her, she was still excited about the whole thing. It was still Amityville. She still wanted to go.

Well...

Everywhere.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 am
Well he was not taking her everywhere that was for sure. Jack everywhere? There was a lot, a lot to their school. Not happening.

"Why don't we... start with the class rooms. Or the library. There are book bats." Maybe it wasn't the wisest idea for him to go in there, every time he did he got glares. Oh well he already offered. and he had already done dorms earlier.

"And Amity is a dangerous place.... Jack even the library is dangerous. One time we were in class in the library and a plant monster came out of the book. And attacked me first." he still thought it was because he was on fire. "By the way... if that happens, just close the book... or you could burn it." He might have burned a few books in his career as a student, just a few.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 am
phantompanther13

A plant monster? Book bats? "The Library sounds exciting!" Oh jack, it all sounded exciting! Even homework was, she bet, exciting! She was so damn excited, she knew she was about to start skipping, and that was quite a sight - a skipping tree.

"I probably wouldn't burn them..." yeah, not exactly a likely thing for her, "But I'll keep the other thing in mind!" She wanted to be in a class and get attacked by a bookmonster. She just wanted to be in class at Amityville. Frankly, her current school and classes were awful. In homeroom, she had to sit right behind a giant blobmonster (making it difficult to see the board!), just across from a fog ghost (which made it hard to oggle the cute pseudodrake teacher) and next to a hellhound who kept giving her the oddest looks and who she hoped wouldn't decide that using the toilet on her = hitting on her. She was not into that. Eww.

So a little danger and excitement? Suited her just fine.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:39 am
"Ok to the library it is."Maybe he could just get this over with, quickly. He walked towards the classes and into the library which was big and full of book bats and Predator Computers. Andrew mad sure to keep his tail well away from the ghoul. Too many people had touched it today. Far too many.

He paused and waved his hand at it. Library. This is the library. You are supposed to be quiet but no one actually listens to that rule. Just don't get caught. Right now it's not that exciting, you know just a normal library." and lets just keep it that way his eyes silently said.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am
phantompanther13

Sap's school had a library, sure, but nothing like this. Their bookbats were crappy, inferior specimens, and their predator computers were old, cranky things that barely booted up and still used outdated scare-modems.

"It's lovely." she said, hoping - slightly- that something ABnormal would happen, just to see it. Still, it was spectacular just as it was.

She would love to explore the stacks, but there was still so much to see, and only so long to see it.

"Where next?" she asked, happy to follow the leader, now that he didn't seem to hate her too much. At least, not that she could perceive, anyway.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:03 am
"Well we could walk through some classes and then show you the gym." the library wasn't' that interesting. He didn't see the merit in it. Just dusty old book bats, even it is was large.

"There are training courses too, one that shoots lightning strikes at you. They are all painful in their own way. Of course the teachers' motto is that fastest way to learn is to feel pain."

He walked pass a few classes where some lecture or another was going on, one talking about all the different kinds of rocks an which salts to stay away from. another spoke about all the different uses of herbs. He would be that was a reaper's class.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 pm
phantompanther13

The first class, Sap had to force herself to keep moving instead of staying and listening. The second class, she managed to move. The third class she was so delighted to be near the classes of the school she had hoped for for so long that she couldn't have stayed still even if she'd tried.

"Training courses?" she said, puzzled. "For... what?" she didn't know why anybody would want to hit anybody with lightning. She certainly did not want that.

The gym, though, that sounded interesting.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 am
"You know, bigger stronger faster. That kind of thing." he shrugged. He honestly didn't see the excitement. his reasons for coming to the school were more... to get away from family and strike it out on his own. School was still work and a pain and he didn't really like it all that much.

He dragged her to the gym. "Careful there is a pool. It's covered up some of the time but I still wouldn't go anywhere near it." for obvious reasons. His tail subconsciously moved away from the gym at the mere mention of water. The pool had a clear covering you could see the water still but not jump in at the moment. Andrew still gave it a leery stare. All the nope. He was not walking on it.

"There is an obstacle course out back too. And outsides portions, half of it is overgrown though."

DraconicFeline

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff