Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:05 pm
Ah, the truth was such a good lie. "Mokie was just asking me a question, and I was answering him." Drache gave his youngerself a halftruth, hoping he wasn't going to dig for more.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:54 am
"Mokuba, it's not very nice to pry into other people's personal business, if Drache doesn't want to tell you, he probably has a good reason." Seto commented, frowning lightly at his younger brother's lack of proper manners.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:12 pm
Drache chuckled slightly. "There's no need for scolding... Mokie's just being a little brother." Behind Seto's back, he mouthed at the others, 'I'll tell you later not now.'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Seto blinked, the old alarm of something going on behind his back going off, but he brushed it off as Mokuba plotting something to use on him later. Right now he busied himself with tucking in some of the kids and ushering the others into slumber even though they refused.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:15 pm
((love triangle... hehe...))
Kristine helped Seto tuck in the kids and convince them that a nap would do them good. Being so close to someone just like her was so... wierd. Really. Either she was conceited, or her male selves (espicially the one from this time and the older one) were rather, well, sexy.

Drache nodded and shrugged at Mokuba, as if to say, 'Yeah I was with Jonou, but that was then this is now.'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:19 am
Seto decided that now would be a good time to take his usually afternoon 'to himself' time. Which he desperately needed right now. Too much of his other selves was getting to him. And then there was the problem with Jounouchi....  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:20 am
((I'm gonna wait for someone else to reply... wth is everyone?! scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 pm
((Shrugs.) I have no clue, who else was a part of this one anyway? I bet they're all busy studying for school. Or having issues with RL, it happens quite a bit after the school season starts up... Hey, how do you feel about three way parings? I have a wonderful angsty plot just waiting to be RPGed.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:13 pm
((It's excellent twisted so much fun. Hey, I'm in school, but I make time for here stressed I made a commitment, and I'm gonna stick to it 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:47 pm
(Well, this idea is a YxSxJ idea.... Yugi and Seto are together. But after Jounouchi has a suicide attempt, Yugi suggests that they open their relationship to allow for one more person because he knows Seto has a crush on Jounouchi and feels that it would better Jounouchi to recovery if he knew there were people who cared about him.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:07 pm
((WHOA eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:00 pm
(Whoa as in you wanna give it a try? Or whoa as in too much to handle? I think it'd be very fun.... I wouldn't mind playing any three of the characters, then you add in honda or any of their other friends who might not approve and it's a risk to everything they've tried to provide Jounouchi with. If you wanna do it, say who you want to play and if you wanna start first. I'll send you a PM for the RPG.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:55 pm
((whoa as in holy-****-ur-brilliant twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:02 pm
(We can do that over messenger now.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:10 pm
((schweet!!! whee ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers