Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Snow ( Gene v Frost ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 15 (7-28)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Brow furrowing at his words, Gene took the hit to her chest and reached through his, exuding a blast of her own FEAR straight into his system, two completely different wavelengths colliding in a small explosion inside his body. Pulling out, she gave a huff and backed slowly away from the boil.

"I'm a denizen of Halloween, as are you. I'm a victim of some stupid war that has nothing to do with us, and as the arbitrary party it is our role to dole the most fair consequences." She crossed her arms defiantly, staring the wolf down.

She knew he was right, but she wanted him to be wrong. She had no place judging and deciding fates or consequences, but she needed vindication, a righteous vengeance in the name of justice.

HP: 22
DMG: 11

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:07 pm
Frost yelped at her attack, flinging himself away from her, trying to shake it off. Snow and ice scattered around him as he regained his bearing from the aftershock. "You are not halloween." Frost hacked, spittle from his words slipping to earth as ice.

"A single snowflake is no storm to fear. A storm is made of many- It is something to be feared and also respected. It comes quickly yet does not seek any target. It takes all- this is why you cannot hate t, for it acts as it is made to. You seeking the center of the hurricane." Red eyes widened as if grasping at something.

"A Seeker of the Storm." His face lit up in mild amusement.

"You are foolish Gene- yet I wonder if I am more the fool than you."

HP: 26
DMG: 5(round 2 of 4)

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 pm
"I'm not Halloween? Then what am I? More than a mere fool, I assure you that." She gave a little 'hmmph!' before kicking him with the heel of her sneakers, shaking her head.

"You're foolish to try and dissuade me. The student body needs to be aware of the threats that surround them, and how to deal with them."

HP: 17
DMG: 1

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:01 pm
Frost took a breath, mist of chilled air leaving his mouth and nose when he exhaled. "Am I a fool?" He rose up, form shifting yet again. Humanoid, arms thick with claws the size of daggers, a bulk frame akin to that of a true were-wolf and less of a pure wolf. A wolfos- white fur and with eyes of fire, one that was made to fight. To kill.

"I am ice and snow and fury and darkness. I am the wind's howl and nature's claw and fangs. I am my own, yet I am also of many. I am part of a pack- What of you Gene?" He took another breath.

"You would be the leader, the savior, the preacher, the teacher. You would be many.. but would you be Gene?"

He went in close, claws grabbing at her- "Would you still call yourself my friend?"

HP: 25
DMG: 5 (3 of 4)+6=11

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm
Snarling as she smacked the boil back with claws like his own, Gene stared him down despite the multiple injuries she'd been sustaining, and the heavy panting issuing from her mouth. "I am the Gene I need to be at this moment. You misunderstand the nature of the beast, Frost. I am always myself, yet never me. The second I was created, I lost myself."

She backed up, clutching at her chest with a grimace. "I am still your friend, and hope to always be. That is a constant, I should hope. You, and my friends, those are constants. She steadied her breathing and her gaze, a small smile brushing her lips. "That's why I do what I'm doing now - to keep the constants in my life. I won't allow my anchors to be torn by interlopers."

HP: 6
DMG: 7

istoleurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am
Frost's eyes widened and then he snarled. "Liar!" His fur bristled as fangs snapped the air. "You are becoming what you claim to fight. You force this change, you abandon and push away what you want to protect."

He wanted to make her see what he saw, to somehow make her understand that she was going to destroy herself in his eyes. Gene was sweet, charming and kind. She cared deeply and feircely but the one he saw in front of him was made of hate and rage-
She was not the one he called friend.

Grabbing at her Frost attempted to pin her, to get her to stop. "You're not the beast Gene! You're not a killer!" Yet that was her path- bloodlust did not end with a drop but with a bath.

HP: 19
DMG: 5 (4 of 4)+4=9

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:05 pm
Gene yielded, pinned to the ground by her friend. She was sure his intentions were well meant, and that he spoke some truth - she was becoming a being of hatred. Maybe, however, hatred was needed to win this battle. Revenge - no - Justice was booned by hatred, right? Of course.

"True. You're the beast." Gene teased with a smile, shaking her head. "I haven't killed yet. I hope not to - but if the time comes? I may have to, Frost. I can't let more of us become weapons."

HP: -3
istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:17 pm
"I am." He shifted, form returning to that of his normal self. "You are not made to kill Gene- no matter the reason."

His kissed her. It was a simple kiss, but none the less a kiss all the same.

"You are not meant to be a murderer."

Pulling himself off of her he backed away, melancholy.

Carhop Cavalier
u fuqn said u wanted a kiss

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 pm
Well that! Hrm. That was... ah. Hm. Yes.

"You think we're done?" Gene challenged, taking his collar in her fist. "I need a redo."

Then she kissed him, simple and easy.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:53 pm
She kissed him back. It was unexpected, but, not unpleasant. "And now I am unsure." He stated, arms folding. He'd kissed her to show his feelings, his affection- what went beyond was...what? He'd never really questioned it before. He had no designs on Gene, had no motives to ask anything of her yet he'd simply kissed her on a whim.

"Let us be frank-" His face was tinted pink, ears folded back, "-Do you have an interest in me, or was that action mere play?"

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 pm
"I'm...not sure." Gene sighed, standing and floating her arms loosely crossed and cheeks turning a deeper blue. "You've always been a great friend to me Frost... and I really appreciate you. I just don't really know what I'm doing, I guess." She sighed, shaking her head and giving him a wan smile.

"Give me some time to think on it, okay? My head's a little muddled."

xistoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 am
Well, at least they were on the same page. Frost liked that, the fact it might have been awkward but, at least they would admit it to each other. Where to go from here was the new question. "I see." Sighing, he let his arms fall to his sides to a shrug. "Know this then. You are my friend- one whom I care for deeply. That will not change." Reaching out, he embraced her.

"I am afraid for you, as each time you let your anger rule you I feel you drift farther from me." Smiling her brushed his cheek to her own. "You are precious to me Gene, and I do not wish to lose you." Pulling back he bowed.

"You will always be my friend no matter what course we may take."
Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:37 pm
She gave a sad smile to the Wolfos, reaching out her hand to scratch at his ears as he bowed to her. "I don't mean to drift from you, Frost. Only to preserve you and the ones I love also." She sighed, slightly gloomy now.

"I'll consider your words - and other things. I promise, your concerns and friendship mean a lot to me."

istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces