Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Birds of a Feather [Aldara/Mayaa] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:32 pm
"It's blue." She said simply as she watched Mayaa for a moment before glancing down to the other ghoul's pin again, thumb brushing over the swirl in the stylized wing again before she tucked it into her bag. She was going to have to stick the pin to her board of shiny things later on that evening.

"How long have you been here at Amityville, Mayaa? What's your clan like?"

[A.V.]
Mostly moved! Boxes everywhere, but internet is up, at least!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:24 pm
Mayaa's eyes were wide as she let out a happy gasp.
"Blue is pretty!"
Well, to her, all the colours were pretty, but she was super sure Aldara would have a super pretty blue pin, because Aldara herself was super pretty!

At Aldara's question, Mayaa tilted her head, seeming to ponder it.
"Mmm, I think it's been a few months! I haven't really been keeping track, but maybe almost a year?"
Almost a year and she had attended like... 2 classes. And even then, she had gotten distracted partway and probably ended up wandering out of the class.

"My clan? Uh..."
She scratched her head, trying to find words to describe it.
"We're all really really close! I think. There's a lot of us, in many different colours! But we still manage to all get along~"

At this, she nodded and smiled.
"How about you? Does everyone have the same pretty feather colours as you? And who's Aleka?"
All the intrusive questions.

Skye Starrfyre
Ooh, awesome!
Internet is good o v o

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 pm
"My clan..." She paused, leaning back against the arm of the sofa as she brought a hand up, fingers idly twirling a strand of hair as she tried to think of the best way to describe them. "Well, they're..." Another pause, brow furrowing slightly. "Strict, I guess. The elders are, at least. They don't know anything about fashion and they really don't know how to have fun. Sometimes I think they're just so set in their ways and..."

It was clear from the tone of her voice that she didn't particularly agree with 'them', whoever 'they' were. "We don't have as many bright colors; a bit of blue and green, but mostly black, brown, white and grey; sandy beaches and rocky cliffs. Aleka..." Aldara frowned, fingers dropping from her hair to fiddle with a bracelet that looked older than the others she wore; a bit more delicate with the leather worn in some places, but the beads shined just as bright.

"Aleka is my rookery sister. We hatched within days of one another and she was always so much better at everything than I was, but she looked out for me." It was hard to admit that she had been a bit of an awkward scareling, even without using those exact words. "Her feathers are this color." She tapped a scallop shell that she wore on a leather string around her neck. It was a soft cream color banded with a trace of light rust.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:19 pm
Mayaa frowned slightly, but nodded to show that she was following along. Strict was never fun! And they should be able to wear cute and comfortable things! Sometimes her papa was strict about certain things, but he usually did let her do whatever she wanted. Usually.

And while she did like bright, vibrant colours, Mayaa rather liked dark cool colours, and earthy tones. It made one seem deep, and mysterious... and that was really neat! Her eyes followed as Aldara's hand dropped from her hand to her bracelet, admiring the pretty beads around her wrist, and then scallop shell, letting out a soft "ooh" as she leaned in to get a closer look. Really close. Perhaps Aldara should give her a talk about personal space again.

"Ooh, that's really neat! So are you two almost, like, twins?"
Was there another Aldara she'd have to look for? Would she have another sister?
This was all so very exciting.

Skye Starrfyre

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:37 pm
Considering Aleka had done pretty much the same thing the first time Aldara had shown her the collection of beads and bits and accessory creating things that she had gathered, she seemed to handle the invasion of personal space pretty well this time. She let Mayaa look for a bit before lowering the shell back to its resting place amongst the other necklaces she was wearing, laughing softly as she shook her head.

"No. I mean, I suppose we were inseparable, as I've heard people say of twins, but... She's a lot better at so many things than I am. She got to stay and train with our clan while I was sent here." Not that she minded being here at Amityville anymore. It was a lot different now that she was making friends and discovering who she really was beyond all of the teachings that she had gotten when younger.

"What about you, Mayaa? Do you have any brothers or sisters, rookery or otherwise?" She openly assumed that every harpy clan chose to raise their young together, as her own did, finding it hard to imagine that it wouldn't always be that way.

[A.V.]
For the record, Mayaa is still absolutely adorable.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:11 pm
It was a good thing Aldara had been used to it, as Mayaa would probably be making a habit of it in the near future. The VERY near future. And while she was a little jealous of Aleka having spent so much more time with Aldara, she reasoned it was ok because Aldara was awesome, and everyone should be her friend.

"Aw, don't say that! You're super smart and awesome, and I'm really glad you came here, because I met you!"

She bobbed her head eagerly, happy to answer Aldara's question.
"Yes! I have an older brother and sister! They're really nice to me, and taught me how to hunt and fly~"
She kind of missed them, but she knew could go home and tell them all about how wonderful Amity had been, and how nice everyone is, and also about all the different harpies she had met. There were so many!!"

Skye Starrfyre
Aww, and Aldara is super cute /holds her
Sorry this is so late ahhh, school kept me busy QQ

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:39 pm
"I am very glad that I came here too." She nodded, flashing the other harpy an earnest smile. "I would not be who I am today without the creatures that I have met here. I have made a very good friend... And now I have another sister." Her smile broadened for a moment as she closed her eyes, listening to Mayaa speak of her own family.

"It is good that they were nice to you. And caring, yes? Flying can be a difficult thing to learn with poor teachers. Hunting... I am still better at fishing than I am with hunting, I think."

[A.V.]
Omg.I am terrible and you should have kicked me for not responding to this. ;; Summer ate me alive at work, but no excuse! Sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:11 am
"Yay!!"
It was a little hard to tell whether she was yay-ing to the fact Aldara's good friend, the fact that they were now sisters or just... yay-ing in general.
It was probably safe to say all three, or that she was very happy.

"It is! I kept crashing into trees when I first started out. My big brother just laughed at me."
Even so, she still loved her big brother and thought he was awesome, despite teasing her from time to time.
"Ooh, fishing! I usually just catch small things, so it's not too much of a difference, but floresce are yummy, and I love getting my feet wet~"
It was a miracle she didn't scare them away with how she was.

Skye Starrfyre
No worries at all!
We can have this head towards a wrap-up if you'd like! Mayaa just... likes to drag things on forever lol

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out