Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Bathroom Break (Kenta/Mmur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am
There had been a time when the Protectors of the Four Clans could have been found in the co-ed washroom fairly reliably, but those days seemed to have passed. The leaders of the horsemen likely had better things to do than sit around, and Mmur hadn't really had a problem with that until he'd wanted to speak to them. It was hard for him to admit, considering he'd always had such a well-defined purpose, but he was a little lost these days. He longed to be something more than he was. It consumed him when things got too quiet. He had never before met a Sage who had once been a soldier, at least not one who would admit to it, and he was completely unsure as to how one went about becoming one officially. The only people he could think to ask were the Protectors.

Even though he was fairly certain he wouldn't find them here today, Mmur had come to the washroom anyway, if only to look at the remnants of the yellow tape and crude signs that had been meant to keep people away. It was all... really weird. Letting out a lengthy sigh, the soldier took a seat against the wall, pulling several pieces of colorful string from the fabric at his waist and weaving them together. It was peaceful here. He supposed he could stick around for a while.

robot kitten
\o/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm
Smerdle

Kenta woke up after his long night of reading for the weird art of seeing class and remembered something, something from the . Sure maybe he'd made up the whole thing and the girl didn't exist... but perhaps what she'd said was true..... And she'd mentioned people didn't like going to the public bathrooms here. I should go and see if that's true.. or just something that I or that Alice AI made up.
Stretching, he wiggled out from beneath the woehound and ghost dog that always managed to get into his room at night. He shook his head and the left half of his face smiled. The right side too, but then it was always smiling... bone had no other expression after all! Giving them a pat, he changed into a set of comfy pants with a vest before grabbing breakfast and heading out.

His claws and bone foot clicked against the floor as he padded along the hallways towards where a zombie had told him the bathrooms were. I should meet a few more of my neighbors, he thought as he walked pat the rooms. Some had strange scents coming from behind them, others had wisps f fog or smoke escaping from beneath the doors. But that was for another day! Today, he would see what the bathroom things were all about!

He rounded a corner and saw the signs and some yellow tape. Okay, apparently there was something about the bathrooms! He looked at the highly tattooed person with glowing blue eyes who was sitting and.. braiding? What's he doing just sitting here?

Walking over he crouched down near the stranger.
"Uh.. Hi?" How did one start a conversation and ask why he was sitting outside a ruined bathroom that had go away signs all over the place... and what was in the bathroom itself.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:47 pm
It was a testament to how preoccupied he was that Mmur didn't even notice the undead until he had crouched nearby. The horseman's eyes went wider with surprise and he grinned as he rolled forward into a crouch of his own, his idle weaving forgotten in favor of this new acquaintance.

"Hello to you," he chirped, looking over the boil's bony face and skeletal foot. The soldier even reached out, intending to poke at a toe. "Some of you scarelings have the most glorious attributes." Realizing he was growing quite close, Mmur sat back again, his palms momentarily resting on the ground between his feet.

"But I'm being too..." He wiggled his fingers. "Let me start again." One of his hands rose in the offer of a human world shake. "I'm Mmur of Famine."

robot kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:53 pm
Smerdle
muhahaha! You caught me when I'm on a and in themood to tag~ I'll get tot eh other one as well XD
Kenta blinked at the other's reaction. So this was a Horsemen? He'd heard of them but hadn't met one till now. Looked like some mix of demon to tell the truth!
"Ah thanks." He grinned. "I like my bony bits!" He wiggled the bone claws so they cracked against the floor. He had come to think it kinda connected him with his guardian, the skeleton who'd pulled him from the water on his.. undead birth you could call it.
"I'm Kenta of... Prici...Pricolici." Such a strange word... And was that how you pronounced what he was? Zombie werewolf was so much easier to say.... He shook the proffered hand. "Can I ask you some questions?"  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm
Pricolici. Mmur wasn't terribly familiar with many of the creatures that lurked around Amityville, but he would have to keep that species in mind. He nodded, hoping the action would somehow

1. convey his agreement with the boil on the subject of exposed bone,
  2. indicate that he had heard and would remember Kenta's name,
  3. and urge the undead to go ahead and ask his questions.

Not trusting that it would actually accomplish all three, Mmur added an actual verbal component to his reply.

"Yes! Go right ahead. I'm not any authority on Halloween or this school, but I'll tell you what I know." He had never had the makings of a recruiter, but at the very least Mmur was friendly.

robot kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am
Smerdle

Kenta pointed at the bathroom. "What's up with that? And why do people not liking going to the bathroom? I've only been here a few weeks..." That was the biggest question and what he'd come to find out in the first place!
I wonder if this horseman plays any sports, he thought. I'll ask him that next. Maybe he'll play or know others who play.... Yet another thing he had to find out at this odd school. Sports lead to friends and active fun games, things he desperately wanted.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm
"Oh, this?" he asked, gesturing vaguely behind him. "This is where the Protectors of our clans gather when they want to be by themselves. Cymbeline, Eris, Invictus, and Aisa. I understand they came here more often before our Sanctuary was set up, but now they can just stay with us whenever they're here, so they're not around as much. Like... now." The soldier was not privy to the schedules of his leaders, but surely that was what they did, right?

The topic of the Sanctuary itself was left untouched, as was the fact that the heirs had been to Halloween long before most of their people. It had been two years since the isles had fallen, but the pain and anger he felt when he thought of them was still as fresh as it had been then.

robot kitten
sorry mmur muse is a fickle pony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:38 am
Smerdle
Almost forgot about this rp....

Wait, so the Horsemen gathered in a bathroom? Of all the places why there?
“Well, when someone told me that I should avoid using this bathroom I wasn’t sure why… but a meeting place for the Protectors of the Horsemen was not something I expected.” He grinned in amusement.
As much as he wanted to pry and ask about the sanctuary and what that was he didn’t. I’ll ask Loran when I visit him later. It could be something that he was supposed to know already but had forgotten due to his lost memories. No sense in looking ignorant before others!

“So other than hanging around in bathrooms what do you do with your time?”

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:27 pm
"I... well... I craft things sometimes. And I study." And I use the Death clan's trance mirrors to trigger waking dreams about my ex-lover and I frolicking through the human world murdering children.

"I am trying to attain the rank of sage, but it is more difficult than I had anticipated. Not that I thought it would be easy, but... I'm having a bit of trouble." He thought about that for a moment, his features troubled, but soon a smile edged back onto his face and he turned it on Kenta with a tiny hop. "I am currently a colony soldier, however. I protect my Famine brethren and our Queen. Or, I used to." He shook his head slightly, waving his hand as if dismissing what he had just said.

"What do you like to do?"

robot kitten
:B

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:08 pm
Smerdle
I is so slow tagging Kenta rp's :C Also yes.. I rolled the dice (class assignment) and Kenta ended up adoring the TiH version of Twilight.. I am embarrassed for him...

"Sports.. running... Um. Activities with others really. Hunting's fun, learning is ... almost fun. Depends on the topic." Kenta said as he digested the information So many words and titles that he really didn't know what they meant. More questions for Loran! As for school; that thunder road was awesome! He had a blast (literally) on it. Hadn't passed, but fun none the less. Shock class was fun too. That assigned reading hadn't been very fun.. .except for Flylight!

"You play any sports?" He asked hopefully; it'd be nice to have others to play with. Sounded like his people (and from the vague not memories) were very close, surely he played group games or sports right? "Or attend any of the classes? I mean.. Horseman sound like they aren't students.. do you get to attend classes?"

It sounded like they were apart of the school… but they seemed spate at the same time. It was kinda confusing for a poor undead wolf who’d only had a year to try and get used to this world all over again. Darned inconvenient that memory loss….  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 am
"Not sports as much as... formations. Sparring. Things like that." He'd never before thought it odd that his lifestyle didn't leave time for any sort of real play, but maybe it was. "I'd be willing to try those sorts of games, but I probably wouldn't be any good at anyth—wait! Running! There is a running sport that students do. I could do that." He seemed overly proud of himself for recalling that much, and his next revelation left him extraordinarily so. "Track! It's called track. Yes. I think I would be excellent at track."

Mmur cleared his throat, realizing that he probably shouldn't be so excited over something so small. "I have attended your classes though. And your prom. It was all very interesting."

robot kitten
heee kenta
it's okay to have a secret collection of sparklepire merchandise :B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 am
Smerdle
whoo.. record 3 months post between these XD And it's only two sentences *OTL

Kenta grinned at the other's enthusiasm. "Tracks one of my favorites... though you tend to only race others and it's not too social a game."

He paused and looked at the other: "Prom?" This was not something in his memories.... "Sorry, becoming Undead left me with only... basic vague memories. I do not know what this... prom thing is."  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces