Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Sims 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinnieMixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 pm
All I've seen are bad reviews can't bring myself to buy it this time User Image i was so excited for it too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm
MinnieMixie
All I've seen are bad reviews can't bring myself to buy it this time User Image i was so excited for it too

Omg don't listen to them. There are things I don't like but it's still totally worth it.
I don't like that they got rid of the colour picker.
I don't like the way the hair looks in ts4 compared to ts3. They downgraded the graphics.
I don't like that each new location has to load, though I understand that was a choice made to make the game run better. Still though. I maintain my right to pout about it.

I love that the sims have emotions that affect their lives. I like the Get to Work expansion, playing as a doctor in particular. I loooove the toddlers in this one, and the Parenting add on makes an excellent addition if you like making your sims procreate and raise kiddies. You have to teach them right from wrong and that's kind of amazing.

And ummmmmmmm....... yeah idk. The customization is wayyyy worse but the gameplay is still great. Can't wait for them to come out with pets.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

MinnieMixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:11 pm
Funkyblueeyes

Omg don't listen to them. There are things I don't like but it's still totally worth it.
I don't like the way the hair looks in ts4 compared to ts3. They downgraded the graphics.
I don't like that each new location has to load, though I understand that was a choice made to make the game run better. Still though. I maintain my right to pout about it.

I love that the sims have emotions that affect their lives. I like the Get to Work expansion, playing as a doctor in particular. I loooove the toddlers in this one, and the Parenting add on makes an excellent addition if you like making your sims procreate and raise kiddies. You have to teach them right from wrong and that's kind of amazing.

And ummmmmmmm....... yeah idk. The customization is wayyyy worse but the gameplay is still great. Can't wait for them to come out with pets.

well tbh you've convinced me i wanna buy it now User Image gonna have to see when it's going on sale if ever because EA is money hungry af  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:19 pm
MinnieMixie
Funkyblueeyes

well tbh you've convinced me i wanna buy it now User Image gonna have to see when it's going on sale if ever because EA is money hungry af

Yeah their prices are steeeep. It goes on sale sometimes though, now that it's a bit older. A sale just passed recently though so it might be a while.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm
Haven't bought the Sims 4 but I prefer the graphics of the Sims 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm
Starving Filmmaker

Sooooo much so. I hate their hair now. It's like lego hair.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Starving Filmmaker

Sooooo much so. I hate their hair now. It's like lego hair.
Someone mentioned Sim City as well on the first page, and I still play Sim City 4. But the new Sim City looks terrible.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:11 am
I love sims 4, and in some ways more then 3. Though I really want a college expansion again! One of my least favorite things is when you start with a family they made. like the goths, they are starting with no jobs and nothing has happened to them yet. I want pets so bad, now that it is out.  

shalina_the_1st

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:25 am
shalina_the_1st
I love sims 4, and in some ways more then 3. Though I really want a college expansion again! One of my least favorite things is when you start with a family they made. like the goths, they are starting with no jobs and nothing has happened to them yet. I want pets so bad, now that it is out.

Pets is awesome! Although I wish there was a bit more to do with them. They focused a lot on being able to customize your pet, but that's not really my favourite part. I like training them to do things and bonding with them. They have that but it still feels like there could be more.

Pets is always my fav, but college/university is a close second! The parenting pack adds some interesting stuff for the youths,  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 pm
Funkyblueeyes
shalina_the_1st

Pets is awesome! Although I wish there was a bit more to do with them. They focused a lot on being able to customize your pet, but that's not really my favourite part. I like training them to do things and bonding with them. They have that but it still feels like there could be more.

Pets is always my fav, but college/university is a close second! The parenting pack adds some interesting stuff for the youths,

Oh maybe I should get that parenting one first and hang out or what ever its called. I enjoy pets but its not usually one of my tops. I also want to get the vampire one. Supernatural ones are always my fav  

shalina_the_1st

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:37 pm
shalina_the_1st
Funkyblueeyes
shalina_the_1st

Oh maybe I should get that parenting one first and hang out or what ever its called. I enjoy pets but its not usually one of my tops. I also want to get the vampire one. Supernatural ones are always my fav

Ah supernatural are my least fav usually. But I've thoroughly enjoyed Parenting.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff