Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] As One Under a Blood Moon (Tikoto/Chozi&Chitlins)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:41 pm
After a vicious streak so grandiose Tikoto had managed to claim her lands once again, and this time from her lover as well. As soon as she had started feeling ill, with the worms inside of her stomach growing with each passing day she had wanted nothing more to do with him. The rare fear that cropped up for her during pregnancy had been vicious, even if she hadn't understood it at the time. As the days passed, and her emaciated stomach grew taut with cubs she knew. Had even begun to be a little proud. For all of her faults Tikoto was a monogamous creature, so it left her little doubt as to who the worms father was.

And on the night of the Blood Moon two had been born unto darkness itself. A son; nothing new to her, as she had more sons than daughters, and a lion at that. The second a daughter; her first hybrid child. How odd she was, in her freakish build, but Tikoto took more pride in this one than the other. The daughter would be the one to succeed her, where as the son would only disappoint her like the rest.

A short amount of time later she had tracked down a vulture, who after some...persuasion...agreed to deliver a message for Chozi to return to the lands. No more, no less. She would wait outside of her "den", while the cubs slept, and hopefully he wouldn't make her go looking for him...

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:46 pm
Painted Moose
Chozi was only a bit surprised that a bird came to him in the middle of his pacing. It had happened before, and it certainly wouldn't be the last time. He was far more surprised at being summoned, in fact. He left the Koti immediately upon receiving the message.

This wasn't something he would ever wait for, not on his life.

He ran, ran as fast as he could to the elephant graveyard where the lioness lived. He arrived, slightly short of breath. His lion-stamina and cheetah-seed aiding him greatly in his journey back to Tikoto.

He stumbled a bit into the lands, the smell was stronger than he remembered it to be, but made his way to the skull Tikoto lived within, hoping she would be there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 am
Painted Moose

She waited in the limber din of the scorched ground, digging her claws in as deep as possible while she tried to be patient. Tikoto was not a patient lioness. What she wanted she took, but she couldn't drag the cubs around with her, so she waited.

When she saw him, Tikoto grinned but didn't rise. Despite her stamina, the labor had been rough with her undernourishment and now more than ever she felt her age creeping up on her. So, she remained near the edge of the den, and waved him over.

"Chooozi," Tikoto crooned. "It's been far too long. I hope you'll forgive me for my little outburst." Of course he would. It had been a small thing, after all. A little yelling, some threats...nothing, but a trifle. "Why don't you go inside? It's cooler, and you'll be able to rest easier."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 am
Painted Moose
Seaki Says: You quoted yourself, you silly darling <3

Chozi felt relief wash over him when he saw the dark-pelted lioness. He ventured closer at her beckoning until he was right in front of her. Her outburst was small , that was true, but it made Chozi fear coming back until she asked it of him.

He had been eagerly awaiting her call. He, if he dared say, missed her greatly. "Of course," he murmured. Of course he forgave her - there was really no reason to ask for it. He was, perhaps, getting too clingy...

Either way, he headed into the den.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am
Seaki
I rock at life haha.

Tikoto smiled as sweetly as she could, and tried not to look so sickeningly fake about it. In a small part she was genuinely glad that he had come of his own volition, as opposed to dragging him back, but it was more excitement over showing him the little surprise inside. Well, surprises.

"Wonderful." She walked beside him, brushing up against him with a little chirping growl. His scent reminded her of their time together, and it made her eager for another round, though she absolutely didn't want it anytime soon. Well, perhaps not the really fun stuff, but the vicious side could be comprised on..."It's been a while since you were last here, wasn't it? I've done a little redecorating. Why don't you tell me if you like it?"

Of course, as soon as he went in he would see them. The only time she would have covered them would be to smother the little rats, and she actually wanted these to survive.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 pm
Painted Moose
Seaki Says: It's all good <3 I saw it at least~

Chozi followed the lioness into the den, glancing around to see what she was talking about with the redecoration. Of course, that's when he saw the bundles of fur - moving bundles of fur that that.

They were young- very young, and. And his? They looked a lot like he did, in coloration and markings if nothing else. His breath caught in his throat. "Tikoto," he breathed in, stepping closer to the small cubs.

His cubs.
Tikoto's cubs.

Chozi could only feel happiness rip through his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Seaki

Tikoto remained near the lip of the den. This moment was for Chozi. She needed him to form a 'bond' with them if she expected to be rid of them in the future. It was odd, never the less, to see a male actually happy with his products from her. Her claws furrowed on the dark ground, eyes averted and yet focused at the same time.

"A boy and a girl, and not very old at that." She slipped in closer, taking a seating position at a comfortable distance from her offspring. They would find her when they needed to nurse, but until then she wanted little to do with them. "The distance was necessary. I wouldn't dare hide such a thing from you, but I don't take to pregnancy very well at all. It's always so trying..." Abandonment, forced miscarriages, murder, cannibalism, on top of mental delusions and panic...All of which seemed to relatively vanish once the worms stopped squirming inside of her.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi's gaze and focus returned to Tikoto. It was odd, the feeling of suddenly being a parent and Chozi was sure it was even more odd for the lioness who carried the cubs in her belly.

"They're wonderful," the cheeton assured. He wanted to study them more, but Tikoto also deserved his whole attentions. "They're apart of both of us," and he though that was utterly perfect. A little piece of both of them tied together for eternity.

He hated that their children caused Tikoto such strife. He wanted to apologize for them, he wished it had been easier on her. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 am
Seaki

"They're horribly wonderful," Tikoto amended. She both loved them and wanted to gut them. There was a war inside of her that demanded the sweetest of flesh, with the opposing side warning against it. The girl would be safe from her. She was the perfect combination, but the boy...lion sons could never be trusted, and thus she was suspicious of the cub.

"Just fine," She smiled, keeping her distance. "I am tired, hungry and...stressed." She kneaded her jagged claws into the hard packed earth. "I wish I could just let out a little bit of steam, you know?" Tikoto purred sweetly, lolling over onto her side. Just as quickly came an aggravated huff. "Not with them around though."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi gave Tikoto a smile, gazing back over to the cubs for a moment. He gave a small sigh, wondering a bit. "I can take them, you know," he said softly. He'd always wanted children. He was bitterly jealous of his sisters for having the ability to carry, even if not all of them could or wanted to. It upset him sometimes. But these - these cubs were his flesh and blood. Though, Tikoto might wanted to keep them here.

If you don't want them here, I mean," He amended, focusing all of his attention back to her. He slid to the ground, somewhat uncomfortable with standing while Tikoto was laying down. He crawled to her, aching to allow her to relieve her stress - it had be so long, too long, since he had seen her last and he was craving it as well.

But not in front of the children, despite their near blind-deafness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:48 pm
Seaki

Tikoto had to ponder on his offer. She had been so ready to get rid of them that it had never occurred to her that she might raise them herself. "I thought pure breeds were slaves in your home?" She practically purred. "I will not have my blood enslaved." Reaching out, she pulled him close with her claws and ripped him to her side. "You may take her, though. She'll be suitable."

In all honesty she didn't know what to do with the boy, but she would figure it out. Raising a cub couldn't be much harder than the act of creating one. Her breath was hot, if not rancid from her choice of meals, when she leaned her head closer to his. "I'll keep him as incentive for you to return. A son needs his father, don't you think? Or do you not want to be called father?" It was a rare moment of thought, since she knew him to be odd by nature. Most males would want nothing more than a masculine title, but Chozi was not most.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Chozi winced a bit - yes, pureblooded lions would be enslaved. He had not wanted that for his children. He never wanted any of his children to be enslaved, and he gave a small whine at the though.

"Of course I would return!" He was aghast - even without his son here, he would return as much as he could. Still, the Koti Kaikille was his home, and he would always return there as well. He touched the blood red mane on his son's head.

"I'd be called any title they saw fit to call me," he sighed. He already loved the small cubs, and wouldn't begrudge them the chance for them to decide what he was called. He just didn't know anymore.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 pm
Seaki

Tikoto had to give in to a little laugh. She nuzzled her head against his. Yes, his loyalty to her was unfailing and it gave her such joy. There was little she could do to him that would garner protest, and she thrived on it!

"Then watch them while I sleep. You've worn me down without even touching me." She teased. Of course it had been his seed that had spawned into that which drained her. They were the root of all evil for her, and yet, a cause of something new. "You can ponder on it while I rest."

A glorious concept to be certain; with little hell beasts all their own. Tikoto closed her eyes, and slipped in sleep, dreaming of the demons to come.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces