Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

Kisi missed spending time with Kaimu, but she knew he was happy in his new home, and had probably met up with his family already. She hoped that he would continue to have adventures and keep on smiling. She, in the mean time, would have to head back to her home. The journey had been a bit of a long one from where she stayed to the pridelands, but it had been worth the trip.

She's helped someone with her knowledge- that was useful, right?

Though she was feeling a little lonely. Sighing faintly, she came to a stop at a small watering hole. It would be a nice place to relax for a bit, she imagined. With the sun in the middle of the sky, it felt too hot to wander too far without taking a rest, anyway. When it was very hot, she felt like she got tired more easily. And it made sense she would feel that way, but still.

Didn't mean she liked it.
I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

Yamir was humming to himself as he always did. He was in a particularly good mood, as he ever was. What better part of the day, than right now. Of course, he thought that with every day and any time. He flicked his tail as he moved towards a watering hole he knew about. His mind was in the clouds, for whatever reason. He always tried to make the best out of the day, even when a day seemed gloomy and just down right bad.

He hadn't noticed the other quite fast, his mind distracting him for a moment before he realized he wasn't alone. He chuckled to himself and almost wanted to feel embarrassed, but nah... He wasn't ashamed of who he was. Instead he bore a huge smile upon his face. "Oh! My dear, I didn't see you there." He said as he gave a bow to the lioness. She seemed sad, but he wasn't really sure about that. Sometimes a look on a feline's face was not actually what they were feeling.

Especially when alone. "Good day, no?" he asked trying to start a conversation with her. What a better way to spend a day than a little conversation?

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:28 pm
Kisi had heard the leopard before she had seen him. Or, she had heard someone, anyway. She only realized it was a leopard when he came into view. Well, it seemed like not all the animals out there were in a bad mood like she was. Not that she thought they would be- her mood didn't control the rogue lands. Still, she couldn't help but sigh a little.

She wanted to be happy, too.

"I suppose it's not a terrible day... a bit too warm," she commented faintly, watching the leopard while doing her best to offer a smile in greeting, "and it was a bit too lonely, too." She nodded a head at him, her smile becoming a little less forced. it WAS nice that someone was there with her.

"My name is Kisi, who are you?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 am
Ah yes, the lonely life. He knew it well, but he wasn't about to get into that with her. For, now they weren't alone, and that small part can move out of his mind for the moment. "Well, good thing I had come along in your path, mi'lady." He said with a smile. He would try to make her happy, even for a moment. Joy was the greatest gift to send to anyone, after all.

"My name is Yamir," He inclined his head slightly. "Though, you may call me whatever you like, Kisi." He said with a nod. He told that to everyone, and very few people actually called him anything but. It was still a nice jester, he thought anyways. Didn't bother him either way.

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:29 pm
Kisi offered him a faint, half-hearted smile when he spoke, nodding lightly. "Yes, it's a very good thing." And she wasn't lying, either. It was just... maybe she was still feeling a little gloomy. It was difficult to show him the respect he deserved when she was feeling so sad.

Darn. Did that mean she was being rude? She was still trying to learn how best to interact with others. Maybe she should have hung around with Kaimu more.

"Yamir is a lovely name," she said lightly, "what brings you this way? If you don't mind me asking. I mean, if it's personal or something, then you don't have to tell me! I was just curious and I thought it might make good conversation and... I'll stop talking now."

Great. Now she was over-compensating.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 pm
He smiled at her, though he felt perhaps something might be wrong. She didn't seem to be as happy as she was trying to show, maybe? "Is everything okay?" He asked her with a smile trying to see if he could get a real one out of her. Though his mind turned from the question when she started to ask him about himself.

"You're adorable," he said with a chuckle. "You can speak as much or as little as you'd like, I'd listen." A grin crossed his face yet again, "Well nothing too personal." He started wit a nod. "I am just going where the wind takes me. You never know what things you might find, what the world holds for you." He started off looking to the sky and taking in a deep breath. "All you can do is just go with what is given to you." He looked back at her and shook his head. "Sorry, I can get carried away sometimes".

"And yourself? Any particular reason you've ventured in this general area?"

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:55 pm
Well, she didn't know how to respond to THAT at all. She had never been called adorable before! Fidgeting with embarrassment, smiling at the thought, she tucked her neck into her shoulders for a moment, feeling a little shy as she looked away from the leopard.

'That's a nice philosophy to have," she told him quickly, hoping to hide her flustered look, "going with the flow does sound like it could be fun every now and again. I think I'll try it, too!"

She sighed when he asked about why she was there, trying to follow his rule and not say anything too personal. "I helped someone find their way to a pride and now I'm heading back home," she said with a smile ,"I guess I'm feeling a little lonely, that's all."

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:47 pm
Yamir was quite happy when others decided to try out his ways. Sure, it wasn't for everyone, but at least they were going to test it out. He liked her, she seemed quite nice and willing to try out anything. He didn't meet many who were like that, at least that's what he had noticed. Only a small handful of others.

"Well, that was nice of you." Though it was sad as well. "You shouldn't feel alone, I'm sure there is someone back where you call home waiting for you to arrive!" At least, that was what he hoped. She seemed like she needed someone, and well maybe someone needed to travel with her while she goes home like she did for someone else.

"I could join you, if you need some company."

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 am
She smiled somewhat sadly. Someone waiting for him? Perhaps the maned wolf and vulture she had befriended in her travels, but no one else. No one... her own size. Her mother and father had moved on to their own pride, and now her friend had found a pride as well. It felt like she was alone, though she wondered if she wasn't just being a bit foolish.

Maybe she was a baby, always needing someone around her.

When yamir offered him company, she smiled brightly. "If you're not busy or there's no where you need to be, I would love to have your company," she said happily. A baby or not, she wasn't going to say no to having someone around her for a little while. She just needed to get past her feeling of loss, that was it.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:15 am
Had he offended her? Maybe he wasn't sure. He kept quiet for a moment or two. But then she spoke, and it seemed all better. At least better for the moment. He shook his head before he spoke. "Nope, I go where my paws take me." He said with a smile. "And seems you need a bit of company." He was like the wind, someone had once said, going whatever direction life pointed him, and today it pointed him where ever she was going.

"It's no trouble at all! I do enjoy a bit of adventure." He said with a nod. If it made someone happy in the process of his adventure, that was even better. Well, rather he hated seeing other's down, and he did what he had to for those he came across on his travels. "There is no better way to travel than with someone to travel with."

Cajanic

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:05 pm
Kisi smiled. She liked this leopard- she was sure he would be able to keep her from feeling lonely, at least for a little while. Then they could go on their way and probably never see one another again.

Still, for a little while, she had a friend again, and if they did meet up in the future it would make her very happy.

"Then I guess there's nothing left to do but head off," she hummed lightly, starting to move forward. There wasn't a real direction in mind, though she knew the way she had come. It wasn't like she had any real home, if she thought about it. Just places she was used to.

I Lady Kiya I
Fin?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:25 pm
Good! It was settled. He started to follow her in the direction she was going. Hoping along ever so slightly. This was going to be fun! He knew it for sure. Perhaps he could show her the same kindness she had shown another. After all, she seemed to deserve it. " Lead the way, and my feet shall follow" He spoke a bit late, as he was already following her.

Cajanic
Fin

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out