Plots? Yespls.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm
So hi. Some of you guys might recognize me. Some of you might have RPs with me.

If you would like to continue and old RP just let me know please! I would love to.

Anyways I hate long intro posts so...lions.

Prides

Sikukuu

User Image This is Noelani. A large lady being as she is half firekin. She is also a seer. Very laid back, friendly, and protective. She's not looking to leave her growing family in the party pride but she could use some interaction. Maybe a fling but nothing permanent.

Not looking for: Mate, pride change, death.
Will: Fling. Needs some RPs though.

Ikinmaya

User Image Kavuk is an..interesting fellow. He is spiteful, hurtful, and manipulative but the older he gets, the more he regrets his dark ways. He kidnapped one of his own children and brought her to the Ikinmaya in order to hurt the cub's mother and this has caused a rift between father and daughter. He wants to make it up to her but mostly he wants to stop living in the past. He's awkward when it comes to friendly social interactions because he's kept to himself for so long.

Not looking for: Pride change, death.
Will: Fling, mate within his pride.

Kwa Kikombe

User Image Rajiv is a referee in the sports pride and he is...well. Corrupt. He can and often is paid off. He will try to fix matches. He will double deal and make and take bets. He's an older lion, but very slick and clever. He has yet to get caught and still has a good name in the pride.

I would love for him to have scheming buddies or someone who is suspicious of him.

Not looking for: Pride change, death.
Will: Fling, mate with a long plot. They would have to be as wicked as he is.

Seorsa Fala

User Image Airi is a curious leopon who loves exploring dens and finding new things. She has a thirst for knowledge and is very enthusiastic about diving into just about anything. She is respectful, however, and won't push farther than she should if she sees someone is upset with her curiosity. Mostly she just needs to get out there and meet other creatures. Needs some development.

Not looking for: Flings (she's infertile), death, pride change.
Will: Possibly surrogates? A mate who is willing to deal with a surrogate. :3

Rogues

User ImageRudra is a very protective, slightly skittish lion. He is going to be a part of the D&D pride when it gets up and running as a level 5 paladin. In the mean time, I would love to get him socialized in the rogue lands. No flings though. He grew up in the Ashnaile which has since disbanded. The idea of parenthood leaves a bad taste in his mouth...For now.

Not looking for : Pride, death, flings
Will: Mate with a plot. >3<

User Image Meet Asherah. Exceptionally racist when it comes to hyenas. She used to be a slave to them but since that pack has disbanded she's a little...lost. She's super polite on the outside but amazingly judgmental on the inside. I think it would be hilarious for a hyena to try and be super nice to her but she's up for any general RP.

Not looking for: Mate, pride, death.
Will: Fling with a small plot. They would have to earn her trust.

User ImageA skilled hunter, and a kind person. She's a hardworking lioness; she's quiet and doesn't usually say much unless it's important. She will often keep to herself instead of gossiping, she's also very loyal. Quick to help others though soft spoken. She has a future mate but general interaction would be nice. Has a future pride, too. :3

Not looking for: Mate, pride, death, flings.

User Image Astrith here is a firecracker in the up and coming jedi pride. She's a jedi supporter but she's blind and thus she would not know a sith unless it walked up and hit her. That said, she could easily become friends with a sith. I have some plans for that but any and all jedi interactions are welcomed. She is also a seer with fairly frequent visions which make her scarily good at things she should have no business being good at. She may be a jedi but if she isn't around other jedi she can be pretty wild.

Not looking for: New pride, death, flings.
Will: MAYBE MATE. I will be super picky. Must be a jedi. Would require plotting. Astrith is my baby. ;3;

User ImageUser Image

This is Vikram and his daughter Maali'Siru. They're both homeless and sort of polar opposites. Vik is the strong but silent, protective type, where as Maali would have a conversation with a falling leaf. She is very off the wall, short attention span, always talking, always full of energy. She is very naive so her father feels the need to protect her. They can be together or separate in any RP at any time.

Not looking for: Death
Will: Prides, mates, and flings for both of them. I'd like to give them some direction. :3

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:07 pm
For Asherah
I have some Hyenas (seen here) who could possible either make her less prejudice or MORE against hyenas, if you would like? X is the friendliest out of the bunch and Majua'Tikisika following just after (he's a bit wary of lions since stumbling upon the pridelands, but he was raised to be kind to everyone).

For: Vikram And/Or Maali'Siru
Nil'nocere Coalition Concept
Elimisha'sombea Leopard Colony

I can maybe offer a fling for your girl with my boy Sanii. He's in the Elumisha concept and he's pretty friendly, though a bit afraid of his own shadow. He's an artisan and is really bad at lying. If not a fling, at least Gen RP?

User Image  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm
For Asherah ( I have a character named that xD so I had to offer )
Azraq, he is 'royalty' so him flinging and leaving wouldn't happen. But if she left- he would think she were stolen and try to find her. And if he found out she were with another -he'd be pissed. If he had cubs he'd demand to see them and take them.
Kei, only knows about lifemating too. So she would have to be the one that leaves. Or her telling him that she didn't really love him or something and make him stop at his feet.
Quote:
User ImageName: Azraq
Pride: Roguelands
Personality: He is an investigator. Snobbish, and think of him being raised in old english royalty. He is followed around by a 'butler' and gets by with solving mysteries. He is very very rude- and hard to deal with and doesn't have social skills needed to deal with petty commoners unless they are of use to his investigation.
Plot: He has one fling in mind I believe with ( Tani ) but I dunno if its a love plot so he is thrown in here just in case.

or
Quote:
User ImageName: Kei
Pride: Bahari'Moto
Personality: He is from a huge litter, and one of the most surreal/stoic characters I own. He is extremely protective and loving to his family but he is the older brother whom tries to regulate and help his mother. Now that they are older, he finds that all his siblings can take care of themselves so he resorts to helping his mother and others out. In a litter of artists/singers etc- he is one of the best singers but he doesnt or ever rarely sings. He is also a seer ( God of virtue's son ) , and all his visions are kept a secret because its a family secret. He does know he is a child of a god. Just hears rumors and thinks others are trying to get close to him to find out the secret and be with a god's son.
Plot: He needs love. :]

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:50 pm
Seaki

I think for now I'd like her to encounter a nicer one...I'm trying to break all of the exceptional rage her muse has so I can do something with her. Haha. Being a slave, stolen from her family, thinking her cubs (not real ones, just background nonexistent cubs) died of starvation because she was captured by them and then the pack going defunct left her sort of hanging in a state of rage.

So...which ever of your kinder hyenas that you would like to RP would be fine by me!

:3 <3

As for Vik and Maali, I'll look into the coalition/colony and see what they have going on. I'd love to get them involved in something.

I think I wouldn't mind a fling between the two. She needs some RPs first but I would be down for that. :3 If you'd like I can start and RP for them.

Chi Sohma

I think...Asherah would want to eat Azraq's face. lmao. His personality would remind her of her time as a slave and that...would not go well. >_>

Which is a shame because he's so pretty. He's like a moon panda.

Kei however might be an interesting match. Ash is looking to settle down somewhere in hopes of healing and moving past everything that happened to her. She's not looking for a mate or anything, but she's looking for stability. Kei sounds stable and caring. I'd love to RP them and see how they get along. o3o

They would be such a pretty fling.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:59 pm
Would Astrith be up for rp with Minttu? She's also a Jedi but is kind of weird. She believes two ghosts live in her mind and tell her what to do all the time. For example if she was cranky one day but happy and hyper the next it's because "Hathor" her cranky ghost told her to be mean and then "Nousha" her happy ghost told her to be nice. So in short her personality is kind of all over the place xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:15 pm
CaliWolfe
Would Astrith be up for rp with Minttu? She's also a Jedi but is kind of weird. She believes two ghosts live in her mind and tell her what to do all the time. For example if she was cranky one day but happy and hyper the next it's because "Hathor" her cranky ghost told her to be mean and then "Nousha" her happy ghost told her to be nice. So in short her personality is kind of all over the place xD

She would likely urge her to seek help. lmao.

But I would be down for that. :3 Any particular RP you had in mind?  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 pm
Kallysto

Asherah & Majua'Tikisika: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24336577
* I decided to go with Tiki since I've got him worked out and his father, not so much? xD Tiki's in a better headspace and would be far kinder :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:02 am
Kallysto

Just some basic interaction is fine, I've never actually got to play Minttu before so any situation is good. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 pm
Probably tomorrow, then I'll get to tags and starting RPs.

I have two essays due tomorrow so once those are turned in I'll be more free. >3<  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:05 pm
I have not forgotten anyone!

I am, however, swamped with translating a dead language. Finals are approaching fast. >_<  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces