Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I Need Home For a Rest (Wrath & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:01 am
Hel had to reflect for a moment how it was probably wrong that she was old enough to drink and yet she felt like she shouldn't in front of Gramps. That was messed up. Like, really messed up. She still wouldn't dare do it around him.

"Ya...our little secret." She reaffirmed, and then winked back. The reaper kept her hold on his hand and arm, and nodded her head once he pointed in a direction. The reaper gave it no real thought, until upon getting further in the Famine area did she realize this path was all too familiar. Also not Death at all.

"...Oi. Wrath." Hel looked up at him, quirking a brow. "Why are we in the Famine encampment...?" She then narrowed her eyes at him, and lowered her voice like there was a conspiracy going:

"Are you here for a booty call?"

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 am
Wrath stopped dead in his tracks, and looked down at the woman on his arm. Booty call?

"What is this call of booty that you speak of? I do not believe I have ever heard the expression." He asked her, with a frown creasing his features and genuine curiosity in his booming voice.

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 am
Hel's chest swelled up with pride, because for once, she was in the know about a 'modern' expression. Once upon a time, Hel was ignorant of the phrase 'booty call' like Wrath too, until she watched a s**t ton of chick flicks and asked the meaning from Mac. She would enlighten the horseman of his ignorance of the term.

The reaper patted his arm reassuringly. There, there, it was alright. Your ignorance would soon be lifted.

"A booty call, is when you hail another and call on them for pleasures of the flesh."

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am
He squinted at her for a moment as she gave her explanation of the expression, his naturally broody expression becoming even more so. When she finished, however, his eyebrows lifted, and he straightened back to his full height. "I see." He rumbled, with a mischievous expression in his eyes.

"It is not impossible that this might be the case, I suppose." He continued to walk again, still fairly unsteady on his feet but remarkably well spoken despite that.

There walk was punctuated by short stops as Wrath continued to attempt to regain his bearings. He had, after all, only been in this area once before, and he had been hungover at the time (and poisoned), but finally, he came to a half near a tent that Hel would be familiar with.

Sal's.

"This will do, I believe." He grinned, wolfishly.

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 am
"Ah! So I am aiding you in your quest to get satisfy your hunger for the flesh, well then, you can thank me--"

But then they were at a tent, and not just any tent. Hel's jaw immediately dropped as she stared, and then her bug eyed look turned up towards the horseman. Her hold on his arm tightened, to stop him from suddenly lurching into the tent. The last thing she wanted to imagine was...Gramps getting...intima--

Hel suddenly closed her mouth as she felt the urge to throw up, her cheeks puffing out.

She held her breath for a moment to fight the feeling down before she spoke.

"I hope you are here for Na'ima."

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:33 am
Wrath blinked slowly, in his drunken state unable to really feel the fingers that dug into his arm, or discern the expression on Hel's face. His grin did falter a little at her question, and he looked at the tent again, confused for a moment that maybe he was at the wrong place....

Nope, this was definitely Sal's tent. He was somehow even able to recognize the spot on the ground where he had vomited!

And so, with knowledge that he was at the right location firmly in mind, the situation begged a new question.

"Who is Na'ima?"

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 pm
Well...that question sealed Hel's concerns.

He was here for a booty call with Gramps.

The reaper looked like she wanted to hurl again, and just stood still as she held onto his arm still, now for a bit of support. Gramps was having a booty call with this horseman. She tried really hard not to picture Salbei 'getting it on' but alas she had a terrible and over active imagination and thus was burning her brain. There was a small part of her that questioned if Gramps would really prefer the company of this kind...it really didn't seem like him...but then there was that other part of her that said Gramps did have some secretive parts to his life he liked to keep to himself no matter how much he talked to her about...

So maybe this was part of his private life? Hel was certainly NOT going to ask him, no matter how confused she was. She was going to be a GOOD GHOUL and not pry...she was BEHAVING!

But still...the thought of Wrath boning Gramps---

Hel clamped a hand over her mouth lest she lose her dinner. She then, finally, let go of Wrath and took a step back. Once she felt that she could speak did she lower her hand. "Ha-have a good night...then..."

She looked very disturbed.

Seussi
]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm
Now that Wrath was looking at her a bit closer, and considering the fact that this was meant to be part of a not so elaborate joke, he did finally notice the look on her face. Was that surprise? Disgust? A combination of the two? It was enough to make him want to laugh again, enough for him to want to slap his leg and throw an arm around her shoulder and tell her the truth; That Sal hated him, or at least, he was pretty sure that one who poisoned another was showing an extreme amount of distaste towards them.

But for some reason, instead of saying what he wanted to say, the words that came out as she finally turned to walk away were these.

"Do not worry, Hel. He has very little flesh to pleasure." This was punctuated with another broad grin and a wink.

Mentally shrugging off the entire situation and letting out another chuckle, this time to himself as Hel wandered off, Wrath than ducked into the tent, though not for the reason's that Hel might think.

Wrath was pretty sure he had forgotten his fur cloak the one time he had found himself waking up in Sal's bed, and he wanted it back, and drunkingly demanding it at some ungodly hour in the morning seemed like a fantastic idea.

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:50 pm
"Please do not wreck my father." Were Hel's last painfully uttered words before she finally left to try and salvage what was left of her sanity for the night.

Seussi
thank for you scarring her for life JEJDUWJDJCI

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas