Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
One on One Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bump
  +1
View Results

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:12 pm
Hi I'm Kitsuneko I love role playing below I've included story plots but I'm willing to work with you if your not up for any of these we can talk and come up with a new idea something that has never been tried before if that is possible.

Shop owner and employee

Roleplay plots...
~~Cursed~~
Every curse starts somewhere. This one starts with a promise that was made between two lovers and a witch. The two lovers agreed to the promise to live there on the island. The wife soon bore a child, breaking the promise that the land would be known by none else, the lovers had no idea that it included a child. Once the child reached ten the witch caused a wind storm separating the three and cursing them and blocking all their memories. The man was instructed to build a small village not knowing it would house others who would be drawn to the island because of the curse. This curse ended up either creating or awaking two demons that would be cursed to be attached to a human, but the demon brothers live off of those who are cursed. What no one has yet to figure out is that the island is also cursed. Don't ask me how, or why. What will the demon brothers do when they find out that what keeps them alive could change if this family that was the reason for the Island to forever cursed where to some how rejoin? Lets see what happens.

~cursed plot 2~
Legend says there is a magical island that is the purest spot of untouched land it is full of wild life and plants. Each area of the island has it's own season. It can not be found if you are looking for it. A goddess used watch over the island protecting it's purity and magic. Long ago two demons came to the world in search of power. The demons went from town to town village to village looking for power to make them stronger till they reached the waters edge with no chose but to swim not really certain if they would ever find land. When they came a cross an island they could feel the magic on the island using it to work on regaining there strength, but once they got a taste of the magic they no longer the demons stayed the more powerful they became and the less they wanted to leave. The goddess had to use her powers to encase the demons in ice to prevent them form hurting the island and made it so they could not escape. In the process the goddess used all her energy to encase them. The island put its magic into the goddess, but the powers changed the goddess into a human woman with magical powers.

The woman has had no memory of being a goddess and tries to protect the island with her powers. A couple got caught in a storm as they were sailing in a small boat. The boat over turns on them they wash up on the island the witch feeling that she is not the only one on the island goes to meet the couple. The witch tells the two that they can stay on the island as long as it is just them and they try to get off the island as soon as they can. The couple agree to the witches terms. The wife had not shared with her husband that she was pregnant till she was on the verge of giving birth. After the child was born the witch showed up to the couple. They had broken they're promise. She took the child from them cursing them but the curse ended up affecting the whole island. The curse tore the lovers apart taking their memories and putting new ones in their place. The curse frees the demons from there ice grave, but cures them to be attached to the couple. The witch takes the child away from the island because the child would not age on the island. She put the child in an orphanage.

Will the curse ever be broken? What will the demons do to try to escape there entrapment to a human? What could change if the family that was the reason for the Island to forever cursed where to some how rejoin? Where is the witch? Is there an end to this curse or will it stay? Will the child eventually make it back to the island? Lets see what happens.

~Lost~
A girl is on her way to a relatives house in a small plain during the trip the pilot grips his chest. The guy clutches his chest as he tries to make a get a hold of a nearby airport, but was getting no reply as he grunts looking out the window to see a sea of trees in every direction. He looks at the girl. "Hold on." he says as the plank lowers he sees a small opening tilting the plane for it. The plain lowered more as he grips his chest the plain choked and the engine struggled. The pilot aimed the plane in the water. As the plane runs out of gas. The plane hits the water and the pilot hits his head on the wheel of the plain and the cab of the plane fills with water. Someone dives into the water saving the girl pulling her to the shore and as makes sure she is still breathing and quickly moves back to the forest.

~Moving~
City girl moves in with her mother that lives in a small town in the mountains. While camping she had seen some wolves, but didn't pay much attention. Then one day she saw one up close it was huge. Bigger than any wolf she had seen in the zoo. Instead of being scared she was curious about the wolf. She would keep the wolf a secret from her mother so as not to freak her out and so she could continue to camp out in the woods to see if she could find out more about the wolf.

~Lion Pride~
Everyone knows the story of the Lion King, but fairy tales often have a string of truth behind them. In the deepest part of Africa, untouched by mankind, there lives a tribe of Shape shifters, for centuries this tribe has avoided contact with the outside world, and with humans in particular. But when the current King is assassinated by his brother, the heiress of the Tribe flies, and ventures out into human territory. She is found as a cub on the verge of death by a young photographer and journalist. The young man takes care of the cub till it is time to give her up to an animal refuge, but then finds that she does not wish to part from his side. Thus the young man begins to raise her as though she was his own. Fast forward years later, the cub is now an adult, and having spent much time as an animal has long since forgotten about her heritage as a Shifter. But she quit life will soon change forever, when she realizes her true nature and what needs to be done.

Story:

Long ago there was a village that lived by the forest. In that village was a man who loved the forest. He would spend everyday speaking to it, paying great respect to the spirits that lived there as well as the animals and plants. He would often share his lunch with any creature brave enough to get close to him and sing along with the birds. Yes. The mam loved the forest and forest loved his visits. Then, the man was sadly attack by one of his own kind left to die in the forest. The forest, enrage at the needless bloodshed, killed the attacker. It then grieved and mourned the lost of its friend. Unable to save the man, the forest turned him into a mighty camphor tree so his spirit may become a part of the forest.

The forest, now filled with hate towards the humans. It closed itself off, refusing to allow any to travel through or collect any of its herbs. Any who tried would either be attack or be sent right out the way they came. Only animals were allowed safe passage.

Now the man who had loved the forest had a child who was far too young to be without parents. To return the kindness the man had shown many times, the forest sent a fox to collect the child from the village and bring it to the forest. There the forest, spirits and all the animals raised the child as their own.

Meanwhile in the village many were growing sickly and in desperate need of herbs for medicine. The forest refused to help the villagers. It was till the forest child pleaded to let the villagers have the herbs that the forest allowed it. Under one condition, the villagers was to place a small shrine by the edge of the forest where they were to leave their request for herbs overnight. Then every morning, the herbs would be sitting there, having been gather end by the forest child. This went on for many years, the village and forest once again at peace.

However, all is about to change when a stranger arrives.

((OK so that's the idea. The stranger can be someone looking for a shortcut through the forest to another town, some seeking out a spirit or herbs for someone ill. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm
I'm pretty interested in the moving thing. Could we elaborate on the plot a little more? Just so I feel a little better about my replies. cat_3nodding Also, how big of a reply are you looking for?  

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 pm
Kitsune Shi no Shi
I'm pretty interested in the moving thing. Could we elaborate on the plot a little more? Just so I feel a little better about my replies. cat_3nodding Also, how big of a reply are you looking for?

The moving is a little take off almost of Twilight but there are no vampires and there is only one werewolf. it can very at least one paragraph.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:07 pm
All right! How do you want to start?  

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 pm
Kitsune Shi no Shi
All right! How do you want to start?
What character are you going to play and first need to create a basis character. A picture and physical description at the least.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Well, I have a really descriptive bio, if that's all right with you. Also, do you have any preference for gender?  

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:28 pm
Kitsune Shi no Shi
Well, I have a really descriptive bio, if that's all right with you. Also, do you have any preference for gender?

bio is fine. no I don't have a preference. Tell me what you want to play.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm
Name: Vera Eleonora
Build: Vera is very thin, almost sickly looking, and about 5'11".
Appearance: Her pale blue eyes are sharp and predatory, but her pale and sallow skin seems almost translucent in contrast to her eyes. Her hands are long, spindly, and delicate, but her nails are long and claw-like as well as painted a blood red. Although she seems quiet and doll-like in appearance, she moves through crowded hallways with intense purpose and determination.
Personality: Vera can seem quiet and shy, but one glance at her eyes dispels those thoughts. They flit from person to person with analytic intensity and calculation. She carefully selects how she will present herself every day and is hard to get close to because of that. Vera attempts to keep people on her toes by changing herself daily, but that stops people from getting too close. She doesn't really want everyone to stay away, she tries to fit in with too many crowds at once and just ends up confusing everyone in the process. As long as she is passed around foster homes, she won't ever be able to blend in, which is what she's always wanted secretly.
Background: Vera has lived in foster homes her entire life, which could be a factor to her inability to adjust properly to groups. She's never wanted to meet her biological parents and tries to attach to whomever her foster parents are at the time.

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Kitsune Shi no Shi

I was also hoping to play the werewolf. Maybe we could have a romance or just platonic; whatever you're comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 am
Kitsune Shi no Shi
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Kitsune Shi no Shi

I was also hoping to play the werewolf. Maybe we could have a romance or just platonic; whatever you're comfortable with.

just need to figure out how it would work. If you want to discuss this idea more tell me more and I'll get the one on one started we could move this discussion to pm.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items