Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Ty Parker the Weretiger (Crits??)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Ty Parker
Nicknames: N/A

Faction: Monster
Race: Weretiger

Natural Ability:
Shapeshift- Ty can fully transform into a tiger. The notable differences that set him apart from an actual tiger is that his build is leaner, his stripes are more tribal in design and he retains his bangs as a patch of longer fur on the top of his head.

Personality:
At the most basic- easygoing, impulsive and proud.

Observant
You think he's totally ignoring you when he has earphones on and he's focused on something, but he can repeat everything you told him down to the names of who was involved. He also appreciates the small details that go into objects and his environment, and notices when something is off.

Reward Motivated
It is very rare that Ty will go out of his way to do something he doesn't necessarily has to do unless it's for his own benefit. The task has to involve some kind of prize (either tangible, or intangible like friendship or brownie points) in order for him to say: "Okay. I'll do it."
The downside to this is that he can be easily manipulated, provided that person/creature has something worthwhile to offer him.

Protective
Having come to Amity with nothing but the clothes on his back and a backpack, he is very protective when it comes to things that come into his possession. Just... don't touch anything. And be careful if you do.

Proud
Ty is so confident in his abilities that he often leaps first and then realizes its right off a cliff. He prefers to do things himself because he wants to make sure it's done by his standards and it comes out right the first time. ((*coughs*)) Then he can get the task over with faster, so he can move on.

Extra:

- His legal first name is Richard, but he didn't think it was cool enough, so he started calling himself Ty.

- His random interests include philosophy, stargazing, video games, and music.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
To, uh... learn. And to help him improve... and stuff?
(Being a new spawn, he doesn't have anywhere else to go to. He had heard about it and figured if he could pay attention and do well in school, they might let him stay until he graduates and finds himself a more permanent home.)

FEAR Ability: Roar [Battle Cry]:
Ty focuses his FEAR into his voice ((the sound itself?)) and lets loose a loud roar. The sound of it is so strong, it can potentially knock someone off their feet.
((Sound-based power blast. Not sure how to word it....))

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: __ (any, even hetrochomic )
Hair Colour/Style: Shorter, light brown (or blonde, or yellow orange) color set into in a messy style
Skin Colour: fair to light tan?
Clothing Style/Colours: (See Tektek for example)
Basic color scheme consists of various orange tones along with black, yellow, red, grey, and white. If you want to add a totally different color for something, that's fine~

-Style: street skater/punk with enough straps, belts, buckles and bracelets to make a SquareEnix character proud.

-His everyday wear consists of a basic white shirt/tank top, black pants, and a vest (or some form of over-shirt). He is also known to wear a hoodie in the colder months.

*A note about accessories:
- Ty has a wide variety of armbands, wrap bracelets, straps, belts, and simple necklaces.
- You will almost always see him wearing some kind of headgear on his head or around his neck, be it goggles, headphones, a hood, or a hat.

Extra:
- He has rather large tiger ears on top of his head and a long, fluffy tail (snow leopard shape).

-When he opens his mouth or shows his teeth, you can see a pair of sharp canines. The only thing you may see when his mouth is closed are the very tips, but only in times when he makes small gestures such as biting his lip or wrinkling his nose, for example.

-Has a lot of stylized tiger stripe tattoos and markings on his body, mostly seen on his arms and head (because clothes). These also show up on both sides of his face and neck.

References:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First try/Updated

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not gonna lie, Ty was partly inspired by Onnie's Tigre Punk Pom series. I am partial to the design of the Noise and velociraptor-like stripes on all of these, but I'm not looking to make a pure Noise monster.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 pm
Answered the Five Day Drabble Challenge QnA form:

Describe your character's personality in less than 30 words:
Confident, driven, and careless, Ty can be one reckless boil. But deep down, he is strong, protective and caring, even if he doesn't let it show very often.

Describe your character if they were a vegetable: A cute miniature carrot, with a subtle striped skin and fluffy green top. A vegetable that is generally liked by most.

What is your character's favourite type of music/ song?
EDM, video game soundtracks, alt rock, and a little bit of hip hop... As long as it has a good beat.

What is your character's hobby, if they had spare time?
Ty would love to learn how to play the guitar someday. And skateboarding, because he thinks its cool.

Is your character more arts, science, or sports inclined?
Science, oddly enough. He does like to play sports for fun and glory, but he isn't as motivated to keep practicing enough to be considered 'great', and he can't draw worth a bean.

What type of personality traits does your character gravitate towards?
Nothing, really. He doesn't particularly like the moody and show-off types though, because they tend to bring him down and rub him the wrong way. (Just because they don't give him the praise he's looking for...)

What is your character's favourite colour?
Orange... No, black... It's definitely orange....

Describe your character if they were in the opposite faction:(Halloween -> Horsemen)

What would your character look like as the opposite gender or 10 years into the future?
Gender swap:
Rebecca "Tay" would be one of those gamer ghouls who is a total dork and obsesses over everything she likes and still manages to look cute. Her favorite things to wear are hats and hoodies with animal ears or faces on them. She's constantly buying things on the Web and is never without her skellyphone (full of keychains and charms, of course).

*10 years:
--Everything was great: Ty is now an involved member of the community. He joined the force as a (Fireman/Boogeyman), and is happy being selfless, not selfsh. When is isn't working, he is a devoted family man with a sweet wife and scarelings of his own. He finally learned how to play the guitar, and is now the frontman in his job's band when they play for charity events.

--Something went wrong: Preying upon his weaknesses, he had been coerced by Hunters into becoming a Weapon. Despite harboring some resent from being too gullible and not leaving before it was too late, he is generally accepting of his new supportive role and protective of his "other half". In battle, he takes the form of a large sword when his Hunter draws upon him.

If your character was an Amityville Professor how would they teach others?
Headfirst!

Who does your character look up to?

What is a great weakness of your character?
That he's extremely selfish, and always looking out for himself.
I.e.: Ty and a friend fall from a cliff and end up hanging from a collapsed bridge. He would think to try to reach the top of the makeshift ladder onto solid ground first, so he can pull his friend up, instead of helping his friend up to stable ground.

What are their favourite foods?
Seafood, most dairy/cream products and anything meat.

Favourite fashion style?
Street, with punk and skater influences.

Favourite minipet?
Poms Tigre Punk

If your character was in a fantasy novel who would they be?
The reckless hero: "Hey guys! You know about the legend where that kid touched the Rock of Darkness and it summons the ultimate evil? It's a funny story, really..."

Or the traitor who turns to the dark side:
"I'm sorry, but I had no choice." He lifted the hero's chin with the sharp point of his sword as he looked up at him with hatred and betrayal. "They promised me unimaginable power... And spookies."

Describe your character as a mythical creature:
... A dragon?

Describe your character as a Disney princess and/or Villain
--Princess: Self-rescuing. She won over evil by sacrificing herself and protecting the one person she wanted to share everything with.

--Villain: Beastly. After his heart had been consumed by his own greed and darkness, he became a vicious monster who wanted to control the entire kingdom. He couldn't get to the mystical object in time however, and his downfall was a fair maiden who wished for his heart to be healed and reduced him to a sad and sorry human once more.

If your character could travel anywhere where would they go?
Someplace adventurous with plenty of outdoor activities and a clear view of the night sky.

If your character could confess one great secret what would they confess?
I'm terrified of drowning.

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:00 pm
I think he's mostly done, I'm really just tweaking and editing with what I have to make him better (mostly in the personality department).

Crit and comments are always welcome! heart  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff