Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Knock Knock, Who's There (Helki x Zaire) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:37 pm
Helki could out nag his mother, which was saying a lot. Frowning he drowned the other boil out expertly and yawned not at all taking in anything he said. So when the other sounded like he had a question Zaire just smiled for a brief moment before agreeing, "yes?"

Having already forgotten where it was they were headed he started to step a little quicker to the creepateria. "Something smells good.." He growled a little to himself, if it had not been for Helki clinging to him, well he would have likely forgotten the other boil was there. Glancing down as he opened the door to the creepateria he blinked down finally giving notice to the other with a blinked, "...What?"

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:01 am
So it seemed that he had lost Zaire's interest entirely the moment he started preaching to him about the importance of having a schedule and setting targets for himself. Helki gave a frown at the realisation, releasing the other before taking a step back. "I said..." Was there really any point in repeating himself only to have it fall on deaf ears yet again? He only meant well to get on the Mahamba boil's case like that. But to have everything he said ignored like that...

Glaring weakly at Zaire, he took another step back then shook his head. "Nevermind. There's hardly any room left in your brain for me when I'm ranked last against other more important things like eating and sleeping." He muttered gloomily and lowered his head. "Maybe I should head back to my room and come find you when you're not too busy to listen to what I have to say..." Which is like never but he was far too miffed at the moment to rationalise with himself after what had just happened.

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am
When he was released he knew he was in trouble, a snorted sigh sounded and he looked down. Helki was such a drama bomb, what was so wrong with not listening to him once in awhile? It wasn't like he was saying anything important he was talking about ...whatever it likely wasn't important.

The Mahamba's eyes glowered a touch brighter as the wolf tossed a fit to him. "What's that suppose to mean?" Now it was his turn to get pissed, what he calling him stupid? Zaire might not have been the smartest monster in Halloween but he knew enough to feel insulted. Snarling his hands folded over his chest and he looked over the other sternly.

He should have ate him years ago.

"...Was it really that important?" The question was posed bluntly before he turned and started to walk into the creepateria, "do what you want, I don't care." Stupid boil, Zaire was frustrated, in the way that only Helki could make him. Heading to the line of students now on a growl.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 pm
There you go. One would have thought that he would take anything from Zaire and cherish every moment he now had with the Mahamba boil after everything that Helki had done so far so that he could be by his side. And just look at what happened now barely an hour since their highly anticipated reunion? He just had to lose his temper over something as silly as that and ruin everything with his own hands didn't he?

Helki chastised himself in his mind as soon as he was over the anger that he initially felt. Gazing longingly at Zaire's back, he contemplated going after the other boil. Tell him he was sorry for being such a petty monster to lose his temper over something as trivial as that. But he found himself unable to do something like that, instead slinking over to sit on the ground next to the creepateria door, his knees drawn to his chest as he started to sniffle and cry at what he had done.

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm
Zaire knew once he turned that Helki had went off to cry, it was how it always happened. Why couldn't the other see that this wasn't working like him? But again he felt guilty and instead of getting one drink and going towards the dorm like he wanted too, he grabbed two drinks and started towards the door.

He had to be close, and a familiar sniffle gave him away.

Glowing eyes landed on the pitiful sight and he sighed, walking over to the other boy. On a look around he growled a little and placed the drink he had gotten for Helki on top of the other boils head. Creeple were looking, he was getting uncomfortable. "Get up already....I'm not...really..mad...Sorry I guess..too." Because tears prompted apology, since the monster couldn't handle them.

"Let's.. go back to my dorm?"

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:22 am
Helki had no idea as to how much time exactly had passed since he sat himself down next to the creepateria door to cry his heart out over what he had done. Nor did he care for the attention or the sympathy of the creeple who bore witness to his obvious distress and were caught between leaving him to his own devices or approaching to see if there was anything that they could do to help. All he could think about at this point in time was how stupid he was for reacting the way he did and what he should do from now on now that he had literally done himself in by antagonising the very individual he had gotten the transfer to Amityville for.

There was the very audible sound of someone approaching and then the weight of something cold yet definitely not that someone's hand placed directly on his head. Biting back on a whimper, he flicked his ears then very slowly lifted his tear stricken face to regard Zaire and that was when he felt as if his heart had stopped. He blinked once, his hand lifting to grab the drink the other boil had gotten for him before he tossed all caution to the wind and threw himself entirely onto the Mahamba boil.

"I'm sorry! I'm so very sorry! Please forgive me! Don't chase me away I beg you!"

Wrapping his arms around the other's torso, he buried his face into his chest and simply cried, determined to not let go until he was sure that Zaire was going to give him a second chance.

Aprulz
*points to the cute in the siggy* ^.^

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 am
Helki had always known just how to get him, that tear stained face, the blubbering as he crashed into him. Jacking damn it. Zaire sighed loudly and gave a snarl to a gawking passerby. He didn't know what to do honestly, but he didn't like Helki begging him so desperately, because the boil despite all their past and present had a special piece of his heart.

He had been his first boilfriend after all and longest lasting for that matter.

".....Stop crying..." His free hand moved to caress over the wolf boils hair, petting him like old times to sooth the other. He had came to Amity for something new, to see what he could experience and yet here was Helki. He didn't want to chase him away, he didn't like making him cry, but he wanted to try new things, see new people and when he wanted something his selfish side took over. "You don't have to apologize...I was the one that left remember?..Listen...I'm not going to chase you away....but I want..new experiences for awhile...." He gently tried to lift the other boils head up, leaning down to n** his hair.

"Let's go back to...my dorm.." There he could cuddle Helki and assure him he was staying here for awhile, and that the other could be at this side, just as a friend for the while. Until he figured his ownself out.

Aprulz
so cuute! *D *

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:42 am
At least Zaire wasn't pushing him away or passing a comment on how ridiculous he was behaving. Helki took that as a good sign along with the patting he was getting from the other boil. Things would be okie from now on. He was back with Zaire which was where he truly belonged. He reassured himself, the wailing and sniffling gradually giving way to a small smile as he took to nuzzling the other boil affectionately.

"N-New experiences..?"

He paled almost instantaneously the moment the Mahamba boil admitted to wanting to change things up for awhile, all his insecurities and fears rearing up their ugly heads once again as he gave a frown then started whining like a whipped puppy. "Why? Is it something I did or something I didn't do?" He could feel the hot tears welling up in his eyes yet again, his teeth worrying his lower lip as he released Zaire to try to take a step back from him.

"You could just tell me. I can change to suit you..."

Aprulz
Indeedy! We need matching icons for Zaire and Piper too yis yis? *squishes them both* <3

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 pm
Zaire watched as Helki reared back from him, looking on the verge of tears again. Frowning in stress he shrugged and looked away, for once blushing at the scene they were causing. "Cant..tell you..something I don't know." The words were sighed, stressed before the monster reached to grab for the others hands. "I'm going to my dorm..." His eyes lingered on the other boils, telling him if he came with they could talk but he wasn't doing it here.

He didn't know how to deal, and was folding even worse under all the glares of the other students who were misunderstanding the situation.

baby_gwing
Fin!? Yiss they are super cute, must try to get them* D *

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:16 pm
... huh? What did Zaire mean by he didn't know? How could someone claim ignorance at his own thoughts and feelings with regards to something as important as this?

Tearing his gaze from Zaire in a bid to distract himself momentarily from the distress that all this was causing him, Helki fell silent, suddenly feeling conscientious of the awkward scene that he had inadvertently created for Zaire and himself. This wasn't something that they should thrash out in front of the rest of the academy.

He nodded mutely, letting Zaire take his hands as he lifted his gaze to meet his briefly. He would return to his dorm with him. Once they were back there, they would talk this through and he wasn't going to back away from this until he had a reasonable explanation or answer.

Aprulz
Fin! Do you wanna start the next thread or should I? <3

Yes! I'll IM you the artist whom I got them from. I think she recently went on a small hiatus though... orz

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas