Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Gentlehorsemen (Quidel/Mmur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:03 am
A week after returning from Thanksgiving Town, Mmur was still trying to puzzle out exactly what he had seen there. The holiday itself seemed innocent enough, even beneficial. Well fed humans were generally slower. That could only help with world domination, at least in his opinion.

The main thing he found himself pondering was actually the presence of that strange, flickering girl. She had spouted far too many random bits of knowledge that he doubted any Amityville student would care to... well, no, that wasn't exactly true. Amityville students would likely have heard of smallpox and the like, but they would not fear it as she had. He was very sure, almost absolutely, that she had been human. But how?

Mmur had taken his thoughts to the trees on this warm Curseday, perching above their Sanctuary with several bits of string looped around his fingers. A number of colorful woven bracelets dangled from his skinny wrist, suggesting that he'd been at this for a while. In truth, he had come here off and on for several days now, lounging between the same two branches. Every day he told himself he wouldn't come here again, that tomorrow he would do Something Productive, but his routine never did seem to change.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:37 pm
Qui was still drifting about his new home like a ghost, just going through the motions of well... existing. Since arriving at his new sanctuary after the fall of the clans, he'd not made a single friend, nor found any sort of real purpose for himself. It really wasn't the life he'd envisioned for himself, and definitely was a cycle he was struggling to figure out how to break from.

He kept up with his training, working out, and would wander about, watching others of his kind laugh and be merry with one another, while he was nothing but a bystander in the background. They were so happy... even after all.. that... it was amazing, to him. And something he quite envied. To be able to move on..

Aimlessly wandering as usual, touring the grounds that he was now starting to grow accustom to, Qui was a little lost in his thoughts. His senses were still on alert, of course, but his mind wasn't all there... which is probably why he reacted the way he did once his instincts did give him the alarm of someone being nearby. Stopping abruptly, the stallion let his eyes flicker upwards to the motion that was caught in his peripheral. Tangled in the branches in one of the towering tree's was another.. a fellow clansman, it seemed too-- wait. He knew this one. Staring rather intently at the seemingly content Mmur, the winged gent tried to put a face to a name. However... he was getting a bit distracted by his curiosity for what the string being fiddled with was all about.

Smerdle
what is gaia. *tender touch*

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 am
Mmur continued knotting the strings, familiar enough with the simple result he wanted to achieve that he didn't need to keep a constant eye on his progress. Normally a social sort, the soldier had been coming to this tree in particular because no one seemed to notice him here, so when he saw the war stallion peering up into the branches, he squinted back, surprised he had been spotted.

He recalled the other horseman from Conquest's lunar new year celebration, a festival he had largely slept through until his visitor's wings had made an appearance. Mmur raised his free hand and waved, the motion uncharacteristically understated.

"I'm afraid I never asked your name or I would greet you properly," he said with a smile, resuming his bracelet weaving. "It's me, Mmur. I touched your wing."

musicaloner7
*touches back* ouo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:19 am
Smerdle
<33

For a moment he considered continuing his way forward, uncertain if the other wanted to be bothered perched so high in the canopy's... but when the eye contact was made, his wings went rigid to stop him from stepping forward again.

Spotting the wave, he gave one of his own, and a left wing stretching slightly to flutter just barely towards the tips as though it were a creature of its very own, remembering the light touch given to it by the other stallion before.

So the guy was Mmur.. Well an introduction of his own seemed in play now. This was a first. "I'm Quidel." he called back, only loud enough so that the other horseman could hear him. There was a pause, before he continued on, "What is it you're making?" he asked with genuine curiosity, slit pupils staring rather intently at the string laced about Mmur's slender fingers.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:21 pm
He paused as he pondered whether to stay on his branch of not, quickly deciding that such behavior wouldn't be very friendly, and unfriendly was the last thing he wanted to be. Mmur gathered his strings into a ball and carefully slid to the ground, hanging from the branch and dropping a few feet from Quidel. Without wings, he had found no easy way to keep the bark from scratching the backs of his legs and hands as he went, but the scrapes would heal soon enough. They always did.

"It is wonderful to meet you... again," Mmur said, grinning at the War horseman. He raised his wrist and gave it a shake. "Scarelings call them friendship bracelets, I think. I just like the way they look. Making them passes the time too." It wasn't that Mmur was bored. There was so much to do and see in Halloween that he could spend a human lifetime exploring and he still wouldn't see it all. But that didn't mean he never grew restless, longing for the days when his life had purpose and he was never without a specific task to perform. The mindlessness of the weaving helped then, giving him something to do with his hands while his mind wandered. "Would you like one? I can make you one."

musicaloner7
he gets away from me so easily and won't come out for weeks and weeks i'm sorry ;; <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games