[Open] Avid's Party Animals - Plot Pot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:56 pm
That sounds good to me! I'd be up for getting it started if you'd prefer me to do so. Or you can if you'd like. c: What nature of trouble are we thinking? Maybe a wayward fella having wandered a little too close for comfort or perhaps something venomous, like a spitting cobra or some such! Like one of the ladies gets bitten (or on the receiving end of an eye full of cobra venom) and either they have to go for an emergency dip in the river to wash away the venom or head back to their den or to the healer den for getting checked over and see where things go from there. If the snake route, we can RNG either Zan or Twiga getting the bulk of the trouble or we can talk over what happens~

They're both lovely gals. c: Perhaps one then the other? Or just a lass of preference for you? ;u;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 am
I like the idea of venom! i would be up for that. xD

And both works for me >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm
For Gece I could offer Misto shes a bit of a blank slate so Id like to rp her out a bit see what comes of her.. I've been on hiatus for three years so I am looking to sort out a lot of my characters.

Also for Isra.... I have a lot of family she could rp with... inculding her, brother, aunt, mom and neice. They could all use some RP.

Im going to add you on AIM, I had you on my old one I think but that got lost in the hiatus, so now I am nessiaing on AIM as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:59 pm
I'm not really sure if this plot thread is still active, but if it is, then I've got an offer for Suha'Eilir! 3nodding

Here's Kuruku Nyota, my leopard who's passionate about astrology above everything else. Maybe Nyota and Suha could hit it off with talks about the stars or lunar cycles?
((Side Note - Since Nyota's a rogue, he travels all over to look at the stars. If you'd like, perhaps he could come across Isra or any other of your rogues?))

Avid_RPer18

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 pm
belloblossom
I'm not really sure if this plot thread is still active, but if it is, then I've got an offer for Suha'Eilir! 3nodding

Here's Kuruku Nyota, my leopard who's passionate about astrology above everything else. Maybe Nyota and Suha could hit it off with talks about the stars or lunar cycles?
((Side Note - Since Nyota's a rogue, he travels all over to look at the stars. If you'd like, perhaps he could come across Isra or any other of your rogues?))

Avid_RPer18

I guess it's about active as I am. It's my most up to date, which still needs a little updating because I've since gotten a Gypsy Noble who needs to be put in here or just a new thread all together. sweatdrop

Suha is always game for more scholarly interactions and relations. I do recall Suha was in a few RPs back before my sabbatical of sorts. I shall have to see if folks are still interested in either starting again or resuming them, or just giving up the ghost on them and starting again from scratch. Regardless, RP is welcome with Suha or any of my rogues, really. I need to blow the dust off of my SoA and try to get back out there. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:36 pm
Avid_RPer18

For your available ladies:

Imarogbe is in the Likno tis Zois harem pride and I am looking for lionesses to join his harem. He was born in the U'W and still dreams of having a very large family. He is a kind guy, if a bit mischievous, with a heart big enough for the family he dreams of.

I am also looking for members for my I/T pride, the Indlovukati , which is female ruled and based on martial art principles if you're interested.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Indlovukati

Regarding your I/T pride, the Indlovukati, it sounds and looks like it'd be a pretty good fit for Brezanae. Zan was an Amazon herself, so she'd at least recognize Anansi as the Antianieran princess she knew of. Even with the disbanding of the pride, it wouldn't have changed Zan's stance on her own life or her beliefs. She believes in the strength, grace, and power of females. She doesn't harbor any outrageous hatred or bitterness towards males. Zan has simply always preferred the company of females. She was brought up on tales of amazons and joining their ranks was essentially a dream come true, a coming home of sorts. With it having disbanded, she'd feel lost and, frankly, heartbroken. Finding Anansi or coming to hear of the Indlovukati, seeking them out, and seeing her again would certainly lift her spirits in that the Amazons aren't gone, just have gone on to new, different things.

In the Antianiera, she was the Master Storyteller. If Anansi were to ask her to join her, Zan would gladly and willingly take up her banner, either carrying on in her old position as historian/storyteller or taking up a Warrior role, wherever she may be needed most. She's fully capable of it. Before becoming an Amazon proper, she had been on her own since adolescence and reached them in her adulthood, so she has had plenty of skills and experience that would let her function in such a role.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:33 am
Avid_RPer18

Awesome! Anansi would be thrilled to see an old face. Zan can be the Master Storyteller or whatever rank she wants. If she's got skills then she'd be great as a master/guardian.

I'd love to rp them meeting up, I can start something if you like smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 am
Indlovukati

Oh! Please do! That'd be wonderful! It'd do Zan a world of good to see her again and taking up with her would give her some direction. She'd be over the moon to see her!

I think pretty much as long as she's in a female dominated pride, she'll be happy. She was wanting to settle down and eventually have kids in the Amazons, so she'd be pleased to have a place to settle into again. She's burnt out on rogue life. She misses seeing the same folks every day, working and living in concert with them, the sounds and smells and the like.

I still need to find her a lady love with whom she'd wish to raise young'uns with, but baby steps. >w>;;a

I'm about to head off to get a shower and hit the hay, but I shall mull over which sort of position I'd like Zan to be in. She'd be a storyteller that could pack some serious OOMPH if need be, but that could be good if she were ever in need to protect her pupils/audience for whatever reason. Or she could be a warrior type lass with a lingering fondness for stories, history, and lore. Hmm. I shall see. Push comes to shove, we can discuss which the pride may be in need of more. I could work either angle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Avid_RPer18

Here you go!

RP for Zan

lol I like the idea of her being an exceptionally strong storyteller  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash