Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] How grand is a grand father (Jaaiscyn x Majanga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 am
User Image As a cub, Jaaiscyn can only imagen what lies beyond the mighty caves that separate the Jedi from the Sith grounds. The lands the Sith occupied were quite barren with little for a young cub to play with or destroy. What cub didn't love the taste of a butterfly between his or her teeth? Or the rush of the chase that came before the kill? But butterflies came for flowers! Wether they be flowers on trees, bushes or straight out of the ground, here in the Sith grounds they were not. The same could be said for birds, bees, and other wiggly things. It made for a very dull existence for little cubs like Jaaiscyn and those that were deemed worthy to come with him to the Sith lands.

The only thing he could do was dream about what was on the other side of the labyrinth or what lived within those crazy caves and tunnels. He dare not go down there by himself, he would be in loads of trouble. Trouble with his grandfather wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing in the world. One time, within the first few days Jaai was brought to meet Grandfather, he spoke against the Sith code and was given a nice through tongue lashing that was not forgotten easily. OH! That could be something to do!

Jaaiscyn began looking for his Grandfather, perhaps he had a lesson for the day.

R4gn0r0k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

His son had almost completed the task given to him perfectly. Almost wasn't good enough though, Majanga thought. He needed sith who could obey orders perfectly, without making mistakes. He knew it was a mistake to send his brainless son out to bring new members in. Only his son would knock up a leopardess and bring the hybrid cubs back.

They'll be useful when they are older, he thought as he walked around on the barren lands. With the proper training they would become useful to him and could easily surpass their father. In the up coming war against the Jedi they would need all the sith they could get.

He slowed his pace as he spotted one of his grandchildren. Jaaiscyn if he recalled. His time with the cubs hadn't been long, only a couple brief meetings. He had already been strict toward them. Now wasn't the time to be soft toward them. They needed to be shaped and molded to suit his needs.

“Wandering away from your siblings?” He said as he approached the young cub.

Conrad The Mighty

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:34 pm
Jaaiscyn was startled by Majanga's sudden presence, but he did not jump, nor show any sign that may make him seem weak. This was the most important person to show his iron wits and will to. The person he respected more than anyone else, his grandfather. So he stood at attention, but did not look his red mirror image in the eyes.

"Yes, sir, they're boring." He shrugged, as if it was not his problem they couldn't keep up. "I want adventure."

R4gn0r0k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:20 pm
Majanga smirked at his grandson's lack of reaction.

He set his paw on the cubs back gently. “Your time for adventure will come soon enough. Trust me. When you are old enough I will give you missions that will make your heart race with excitement.” If the cub proved himself when he was older he would get much more interesting missions then Izrail got.

“But before you get those missions you much show that you are ready. There have been many sith before you that have fallen because of their eagerness.” Those who died because of their impatience annoyed Majanga the most. They had wasted his time with their training only to die uselessly.

“Since you have already left your siblings, you may accompany me today. You can watch and learn about the sith and our ways. There are many things you can learn by just observing.” He said. “Unless there are greater adventures you want to go do?”

He turned around, without waiting for Jaaiscyn. The cub would catch up if he wanted to join him.

Conrad The Mighty

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:36 pm
Without a second thought, Jaaiscyn hurried up behind his grandfather. Oh how exciting was this! Important missions? The only thing the hybrid cub wished for more than to please the older sith was to bring glory and success to their cause. Instantly, he shared the disdain for those weak, petulant fools that had failed in their missions. The mere thought of the missions he would be sent on, would be enough to wet his appetite for now.

"I could not imagine a greater adventure! I will not be one of those to disappoint you!" He puffed out his chest, proudly. This little one would not fall by a jedi's paw. He imagined himself with a brace along his front left leg with notches for each one of his jedi kills. Not for pride, but for a warning to those who would oppose him.

"Where are we going, Grandfather?" The cub asked eagerly, jogging a little to keep the large lions pace. His mind raced as his eyes stayed open wide, thirsty for knowledge in the ways of the sith.

R4gn0r0k

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:10 pm
He gave his grandson a nod of approval.

“We are going to one of my apprentices.” Majanga said calmly. “As I said before, I have some apprentice who believe they are ready for missions and yet fail to deliver. Most of them die, but in this case the apprentice has returned. He failed his mission, crippling himself in the process. Out of loyalty he has returned to us.”

Loyalty or fear. The two were so closely connected, Majanga thought.

It wasn't a secret that those who deserted the sith ended up with a fate worse then death. Captured and then tortured to the point where they forgot who they were, just an empty shell of who they were before.

“Failure comes with punishment.” He went on to explain. “While I commend his loyalty, it cannot excuse his failure in his mission. He must be made an example of.” He stopped once he reached the den. Inside the young leopard sith was crying out in pain.

“Stay close.” He gave the cub the once simple warning before walking into the den.

Conrad The Mighty

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 am
Jaaiscyn listened very carefully to his the large Majanga's words and committed them to memory. His own cubbish fear of displeasing this red lion almost immediately inspired loyalty. This fear, as his grandfather continued, grew with each of his words. Approaching the den, Jaais had fallen behind a few paces, he had to run to obey the 'stay close' command.

Before he saw who the den belonged to, the hybrid cub imagined what sorts of punishments were administered in the past. Would his presence shift the outcome? He was confident the highest ranked Sith would not send him away, no matter how brutal it got. And even if this was his own father's den, he would not disrespect his pride by looking away. It would make him stronger in the end, up to this point the only blood he had seen spilt was that of his food. The sooner he was comfortable around the sight of it, the sooner he would be able to be the cause of the spill.

His last thought before heading in was 'yea, let's get him!'

R4gn0r0k

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 am
Majanga walked into the den. The injured leopard was lying on the ground, his front paws were wrapped up in a cloth. The leopard for a split second looked at them with relief. “Lord Majanga I have returned.” He said with a slight bow of his head.

“There is no need for you to talk. Now stand up.” Majanga ordered staring down at the leopard. The leopard gave a quiet whimper as he stood up. “I believe I haven't introduced you to my grandson Jaaiscyn. He is the result of a fling my son had with a leopardess.” His eyes never left the leopard.

“Today he left his siblings, searching for a greater adventure and here we are.” He explained to the leopard. Gently he placed his paw on top of the leopards. Then he pulled out his claws and dug them into the leopard's. The leopard let out a howl of pain.

Majanga then slapped him across the face with his claws out. Crimson blood dripped down the leopard's face and he fell to the ground. “I'm showing him that I have no use for those who cannot complete their task. If you had come back unharmed that would have been one thing, but you came back a crippled? What use do I have for you other then a training tool for my apprentices.” He said with a snarl. For a moment he just stared down at the weak injured leopard.

“Now it is time to decide your fate.” His eyes turned to Jaaiscyn. “Jaaiscyn, what do you think we should do to him?”

Conrad The Mighty

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:03 pm
As his grandpa made the one-sided introduction, Jaaiscyn puffed out his chest, but only gave a silent nod to the leopard as if he was a peasant to the Prince. The corners of his mouth fluttered into and out of a curl as hi the Lord Sith punish the excuse of a failure before him. In such a situation, being part lion and part leopard the hybrid cub could (probably should) have been torn between his loyalty to either species. But that was not how his mind worked, he felt allegiance only for his grandpa and the values he held most dear.

Jaaiscyn was being given a choice?! Not just a choice, but a grave decision that could shape the course of this Sith's pitiful existence. If he let the leopard live, there was a chance for him to fail again, and that would fall on the young budding Sith's shoulders. Or even worse, if the leopard tried to retaliate for his mistreatment and the gift of life he could endanger their very way of life.

"Death is too easy of a task, Grandfather." Jaaiscyn decided with an assertive nod. His voice reflected his age, he could not wait for it to drop to reflect the maturity of his mind. "In order to heal not only his place in your service, but also his body, he must first be fully broken down to create a new foundation." He paused to figure out how to phrase the exact wording. But when his mouth opened again, his body language displayed assertiveness.

"Maul him within an inch of his life, Lord Majanga, then let him restore his body and his mind. Maybe the next time he will try harder to achieve his goal or die trying." At this he narrowed his eyes on the leopard, showing no mercy.

R4gn0r0k

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 am
Perhaps having a grandcub wasn't all bad, Majanga thought. He had proved to me more intuitive then Izrail. “Someday you will make an excellent apprentice.” Majanga said. He would wait till the cub was older to start his real training.

“How does it feel to have your life be in the hands of a cub?” He asked the leopard with a small, almost gentle smile. “Jaaiscyn has determined your fate. You owe him your life I believe. I will have an apprentice use you as a training toy. That way you can be of some use while we break you.” He didn't want to dirty his paws on such a weak leopard. An apprentice would be more fitting for the task.

He turned around to leave the den. “Come along Jaaiscyn. There is more work to be done.” Majanga said, not looking back. He wanted to see how the cub handled making choices. The cub didn't fail him.

Conrad The Mighty
Wanna wrap this one up and we can start a new one between them? Or one with Tahmuras?

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:09 pm
Jaaiscyn fought the lopsided smile that begged to spread across his face as his brow furrowed slightly and his eyes set intensely on the ill-fated cheetah. It was the only semblance of gloating he dared to show, pride was not necessarily his down fall.

But the moment passed as his grandfather called for him to follow along silently. The ever obedient hybrid turned on his heels and did as he was told, jogging slightly to keep pace with the mighty red lion. If this was a taste of what was to come, he would find patience difficult to come by. If there was some aging tonic he could take, he would do so in a heart beat. But he knew everything would come with time. Cursed time.

R4gn0r0k
El Fin! Totally! I'm down for some sibling RP! Would you mind starting it? I have to go to a Dr. Apt.

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games