[PRP] High Above Me [Suha/Ami]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 am
It had been a few weeks since he had last seen his good friend, Gece, and Suha had fallen back into his usual rhythms and habits. Returning to his meandering roving, the cheetah had taken a brief nap in the high heat of the day and ended up just seeing where his paws took him. Late in the afternoon, Suha had spied an out of place small cluster of spires beyond some dense brush. It had taken him some doing, but he slipped his way to the other side without losing any serious clumps of fur to the tangle. Before him rose a towering rise of a termite mound. Slowly walking around the perimeter of the mound, the purple male gazed up at its height. Hm, it looked as though it would be easy enough to scale. Trees were one thing but he hadn’t climbed one of these before. Not that he was worried. There appeared to be footholds abound, if one knew where to look.

Before jumping, he walked in close, listening for activity inside. Suha remained still as he listened. From within, there were no sounds that he could discern. No clicking clatter of tiny armored legs and jaws. There were no sounds of bustling colony. Abandoned? Taking a couple of steps back, the male leaped up to the first few lumps of note. With a little more effort, he reached the top. The view was actually quite inspiring. The brush was at his back and before him spread miles of grassland, scattered sparsely with a few trees here and there. Beyond that, the sun was beginning to drift below the horizon. That meant there would only be so much light for a limited amount of time. There was actually a hole in the top, scratched out and somewhat into the mound. Had something tried to dig into the structure? Regardless, he stepped into the divot, easing a tentative paw down into the hole. Huh. It went a good bit down, but not enough go into the core of the termite mound. It was open to the sky, but was out of sight from the ground. Hm. Not a bad place to hold up for the evening. Suha returned to sit on the top of the mound. Yes, this would do just fine. Basking in the dimming light, he closed his eyes to simply listen to the sounds of the area.

Chi Sohma
For you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image Was a little less pleased from her experiences. Her and her new 'friend' got in to it while fighting over a certain looker of a cheetah. Apparently he was quite interested in her anyways, and likely the smelt the heat off of her anyways. Ami, didn't possess that sultry ways from her grandmother. Not yet anyways. After hearing all the stories.. she hoped her leaving the pride on her- she would find her and learn her ways. That was a far-fetched idea. Especially when she was off visiting different colonies and prides to either take over or create alliances with. If only she had learned how to be seductive.. It seemed everyone she had met always spoke about love or distant love, or love forever more or then after. She...

Had bad luck. The one she had fallen for when she was younger- had his given his heart away. Then his brother.. whom she thought she finally had the chance.. ended up only using her to get to the higher ranks of her pride. Vowed that one she left, and her mother's advice.

"Out there.. without a title strapped on to your name.. you can finally find someone to love you.. not your rank or how they could use you. But for you."

Grandmother would have thought differently. Whoever she had- she set her mind to and instantly they'd fall for her. Why couldn't she have that? Instead of being a bookworm and learning the ins and outs of her pride to take over.. maybe being told to find herself was something more...

Her fighter- was no where to be found. Like protocol. Hardly interaction. She found herself learning to hunt her own food was the most hardest task and making shelter. At this moment.. thinking on her friend's actions and taking away a potential guy from her seemed to get her so off balance and distracted that she had nearly been trampled by the gazelle when she tried to nab one. They must have smelled the new-cheetah training off of her.. As she tried to nab.. and miss several times and run after them only to have them out run her or out smart her. She hadn't seen them -alive- they were always brought to her. "DAMNIT!" She growled as she tripped and fell in to a small pond.. Mud stained her fur, losing the gentle shimmer to it. "Ew..ew." Lifting herself up and giving up on the gazelle that stopped. Looked at her. Then trotted away..

"Have your freedom now..damn gazelle.." She hissed as she started to clean her fur..Hating her life just about now. NOTHING was in her favor. NOTHING. Wracking the mud off and throwing it to her side. Her long mane a mess now from all the running.

Avid_RPer18
Tag! Finally, Was in the hospital.. but back and will try and be quicker to post wink

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am
From his perch up on the mound, Suha had fallen into almost a meditative state. He was willing to let the day fade away into the relatively quiet droning of the evening insects, sounds of prey beast herds moving around or settling down for the night. Of course, relatively being the key word. Suha was roused from his quiet sitting by the sound of fussing and vociferous cursing from someplace quite nearby. Huh. Curious. Opening his eyes, he rose to his feet and made his way down the ground with a little more ease than he had in his initial climb up. Someone was making quite a fuss.

Padding out, Suha sought to try to find the source of this commotion. He curled his tail side to side as he walked. Such a fuss. There had been a splash. If he saw correctly, there was a pond not far off at all. The voice had a distinctly feminine cast, so either a female or maybe a pre-adolescent male. He broke through some the tall grass and paused at seeing fuming, muddied cheetah. Suha straightened himself and angled his head. "Miss, is everything alright?" He drew closer but kept a respectful distance. Well, obviously not, but he didn't know this young lady, so it wouldn't be proper to run on in and accost her with fussing over her. Such an action might be mistaken as him trying to take advantage of her, or worse, and that would not do, At. All.

Chi Sohma
The hospital?! You okay? If you need more to work with, let me know. c:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image "No." She snapped and was highly irritated. Not at the cheetah but how the gazelle got away. If this was to humble her- well it was for one, making her more frustrated that she ever could get in her life. It really hindered her patience. She sat up, uncaring of her muddied form. "The gazelle got away. I did everything my right paw told me to and now its gone. This is the third day without food and I feel my energy has depleted immensely. I don't know if I can go out another day without consuming anything."

The strictness in her face.. the determination was leaving it entirely. Now it was just anger left residing there.

She ran the plan over in her head several times to see what flaws she had made now.. then finally she tapped in to how someone was talking to her- and it wasn't herself and it certainly wasn't Segurue's voice that had no sympathy nor emotion to her failures.. She looked behind her and saw the face of the cheetah.. Decorated in an elegant wisps of beautiful gold against purples. Ami was unsatisfied nor unphased by males after Jafar ripped her heart out and used her but she knew manners. She was a princess after all.

"Excuse my ill mood, I am just having a rather bad couple of days." Lifting herself up and shaking her fur once or twice to rid most of the mud but not all.. not even close. "I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Avid_RPer18
No prob. Its cool. ;]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:23 pm
The sharpness of the blue and white female's tone didn't seem to phase him; instead he simply quietly listened to her vent her anger and frustration. Her words did draw a mild furrow to his brow. She hadn't eaten in three days and this "right paw" of hers wasn't helping her? Some right paw they were. Was there a point to be proven to this exercise? At that rate, she wouldn't have the energy to get herself food at all and what point would it prove if she starved to death? Frowning, he shook his head at the thought.

When she seemed to come to realize that he was there with her, Suha straightened himself and dipped his head to her in greeting when she met his gaze. Her teal eyes matched well with the various blues and white that she bore. In spite of the mud that still clung to her coat, she had an elegant build, though a touch thin and delicate, no doubt from not having eaten for a few days. The apology she offered surprised him, his brows arching a few degrees higher before knitting together. He shook his head before he spoke, his deep baritonal voice touched with thought. "Please, no apology needed. You said yourself that it's been a bad few days and you haven't eaten in as long. You're needing to regain your energy. I don't know about this right paw of yours or where they may be, but, to me, it appears you are in need of some assistance. I would be remiss if I didn't at least ask, but is there anything I could do for you?" He sat down, curling his tail about his feet.

He paused for a moment before clearing his throat. "Oh, pardon my manners, miss. My name is Suha'Eilir, but most prefer Suha for simplicity's sake." It wouldn't do at all if he didn't introduce himself to her. He had more manners than that.

Chi Sohma
The return!! blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:43 am
User Image Instincts told her to introduce herself as the Princess Ami of the Kuroi'Nera. While the other half of her screamed to shed that skin of hers. This was why this trial had to be done.Out here, princess? She was not.

"Ava. My name is Ava." A boldface lie, something she had instantly learned to create in a pride of assassins and thieves. "Suha'Eilir..." Her voice trailed off, an interesting name. She was tired, and hungry but if she could not do this on her own. How could she run a pride on her own. "I need to do this.. on my own." Her voice went lower.

Then looked back to him. She wasn't used to asking for help neither. "Right hands... is a best friend. That decided to leave me when I need it most so I can learn to survive. For that- I am failing... but maybe if you are around, hungry and in need. The drive to share may be the motivation I need." The motivation. Someone close in need...

"I will never learn if I left everyone help. Like he said." Those dedicated eyes, yet immature of age. One they could call her, was a determined one. "So.. I ask. Are you hungry...?" It was innocent, her request..But the company she needed so badly, just to know someone was there with her and not trying to attack or kill her.

Avid_RPer18
YES

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash