Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 am
User Image

Misimu here just hit adult and I'm looking for all the roleplay I can find with him.

Misimu is a huge sweetie who loves to just be around mortals though it can be hard sometimes. He hates to hurt anyone but he's well aware of his godly strength so actually being around mortals can be hard. As the god of seasons, he travels nearly constantly, hardly in the same place for more then a few days, because of this he can found around any pride or in any pride (so long as pride rules say he can come in). He's very much a lover and stumbles over his words frequently, still impressing himself as he grows into actually being a god. This might change though through plots involving his daughter.

I would love for him to meet someone who knew his previous life. Since he's from a breeding, I can only assume the previous god of seasons died some time before he was born so the soul could go back into the reincarnation cycle. I imagine he's been reborn multiple times, so the current Misimu is not the second incarnation, but perhaps the...seventh or even tenth. It'd also be nice to have him meet other seasonal gods or ones have something to do with a season, or even the children of any of those gods~

His token is a flower crown, since he kind of doesn't have wings or anything easier to give. Misimu also has one daughter from his previous life who is currently traveling with him. So where he goes, she goes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:05 am
ffff

I would love for Mwokoti here to know him in a past life:

User Image

I've been looking for a friend like this for her for years. XD She's been reborn at least three times, and each life she lived very long. She can know him as far back as you like, because she's not a "new" God or domain by any means (even OOC she's like Gen 2), and no other God has had said domain but her. While she doesn't remember everything ever from past lives (especially Life 1 and Life 2 , she does recall some things here and there and they usually involve people.

She's Goddess of the Lost (as in, bringing lost people home, to their family, or finding lost things) and can't stay in one place either.

Her son from a past life, Ja, travels with her too. Maybe he and Misimu have also met and can sort of catch up as well? BD

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:27 am
Hopefolly

Yeees, god buddiiiies~

god squad, go.

Seriously though, there needs to be more gods that are actually friends to eachother instead of all doin' this own thing. I'd be super happy to have them meet. It'd be good for his daughter to meet some other people too.

I have AIM if you'd like to chatter about stuff~ nnrgh is my sn if you have it too. c:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:30 am
Quaji

I need to finish this intro I half-finished yesterday, but after that I will IM you. <3  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm
Okay, so I have a pack (Watembezi-mto) that's just getting it's RPs to become official, but a lot of their culture is the earth, flowers, and rain, and how the seasons change, so if he wants to visit there I would totally love that o:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm
Seaki

Pft, of course he'll come visit. <3 Just lemme know when~ You know how to get a hold of me!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:59 am
Obviously I demand more Misimu/Asla RP. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers