Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Sup DRPs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrie-Otaku

Magical Shoujo

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:07 am
Alright, got an hour before work. Might as well spend it doing something.

My name is Kyrie, Otaku is simply a title of mine. Kyrie comes from the latter half of Valkyire, but my friends seem quick to pronounce it as Kairi, but that's fine. I am the Otaku battle maiden who guides the souls of Otaku who have fallen in the battle field. Yup, an hour till I have to get back to taking care of that.

A lot of my RP experience is one on one and I'm normally the GM... I actually can't remember the last time I was the player... Dang selfish needed...

I'm mostly a fan of turning guys into girls, Gender Bender themes are what I get into, but I'm not looking into getting into any RPs here right away. If you want to RP something over PM that would be fine, but I mostly write stories than RP now. I though my experience are limited, so I thought I would explore this place and see if I can't find anything I can use as... Examples for situations. I need to expand my lexicon...

Dang it... Still and hour till The job starts...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm
Hi there! Welcome to the SDRP! 4laugh
I'm Gazzy, a crew member here. Don't be afarid to ask any questions you may have to any crew member! hehehe.

I hope you enjoy the SDRP. 3nodding  

TheGazSpaz
Crew

Kyrie-Otaku

Magical Shoujo

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:26 am
TheGazSpaz
Hi there! Welcome to the SDRP! 4laugh
I'm Gazzy, a crew member here. Don't be afarid to ask any questions you may have to any crew member! hehehe.

I hope you enjoy the SDRP. 3nodding

Thanks for the welcome... I just realised... My avatar doesn't exert that much (any) Valkyrie presence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 pm
Kyrie-Otaku
Alright, got an hour before work. Might as well spend it doing something.

My name is Kyrie, Otaku is simply a title of mine. Kyrie comes from the latter half of Valkyire, but my friends seem quick to pronounce it as Kairi, but that's fine. I am the Otaku battle maiden who guides the souls of Otaku who have fallen in the battle field. Yup, an hour till I have to get back to taking care of that.

A lot of my RP experience is one on one and I'm normally the GM... I actually can't remember the last time I was the player... Dang selfish needed...

I'm mostly a fan of turning guys into girls, Gender Bender themes are what I get into, but I'm not looking into getting into any RPs here right away. If you want to RP something over PM that would be fine, but I mostly write stories than RP now. I though my experience are limited, so I thought I would explore this place and see if I can't find anything I can use as... Examples for situations. I need to expand my lexicon...

Dang it... Still and hour till The job starts...

smile Hi and welcome to the guild!  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyrie-Otaku

Magical Shoujo

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:36 am
Thornwick

smile Hi and welcome to the guild!

When you quoted me, the post looked a lot larger on my phone... But then again I can also read the 9pt font people like to use when I'm on my phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm
Kyrie-Otaku

When you quoted me, the post looked a lot larger on my phone... But then again I can also read the 9pt font people like to use when I'm on my phone.

sweatdrop I guess I should've deleted your content.

How are things going for you?  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyrie-Otaku

Magical Shoujo

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:41 pm
Thornwick
Kyrie-Otaku

sweatdrop I guess I should've deleted your content.

How are things going for you?

I only delete the quotes when they start getting to long.

I've been going alright. Been away from Gaia for a year, so I've been trying to get back into it for the past couple of weeks. So far things are going very well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 pm
Ah, well welcome back to the site as well. (I took a couple months off (almost a year), myself. Missed the place, but I was never really active until now.) Glad to hear that things are going well for you so far. 3nodding  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games