Come Back Thread/Plot Thread of Some Kind

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:17 pm
Hello Friends. I'm working on getting back into SoA as much as I can. This is how I start! I'm going to assume that my pairs are still together (Long mated pairs that is) however I'm going to assume all plots have moved on. If you would like to pick back up on a plot thread or RP just let me know post here and we can pick it back up.

At the moment I'm only looking to RP a handful of characters (listed below) if you have a request for me to RP a character that isn't below please let me know! I'll be okay with it! If we had something going, or a pride has been disbanded and you want to rehome a pair, if you just generally want me to RP a certain character please just let me know! The list below is simply the ones that I'm focusing on because I want to. :]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:38 pm
Click to get the picture of the SoA. Those with a red * are the ones I really want to RP :]

Firekin
*Name: Azar
Journal Link X
Personality: Intelligent, strong willed and strong. Firekin temper, vengeful and unfiltered
Looking For: Family RP, Apprentices, Duels

Name: Iivari
Journal Link X
Personality: Wise, good fighter and Calm. Grumpy, older in age, and Stubborn
Looking For: Family RP, General RP

Name: Kakek Api
Journal Link X
Personality: Hard worker, Intelligent and determined. Slight PTSD, Easily Angered, and overcritical
Looking For: Some one to make him laugh, General RP, Family RP

Name: Ahadi
Journal LinkX
Personality: Good with his words, Strong fighter and good team worker . Grumpy, doesn't like cubs and Gruff
Looking For: Friends (By friends I mean people to talk to often "friends"), Spars, General RP

Name: Athine
Journal Link X
Personality: Soft on the inside, determined and loyal. Spitfire, Cold and serious
Looking For: General RP, friendship, Spars

*Name: Seraphina
Journal Link X
Personality: Intelligent, Dedicated and Compassionate . Workaholic, Awkward and Aloof
Looking For: A mate or Fling (She's so into her work this will be super interesting) Medic RP, Friends, Family RP

Name: Kalama
Journal Link X
Personality: Independant, Good-fighter and Determined. Hot-headed, Grumpy and unfriendly
Looking For: Family RP, Spars

*Name: Tuz'Rokon
Journal Link X
Personality: Laid back, calm and good-humored . Over-friendly, silly and over-confident
Looking For: A Mate, Friends, General RP, Family RP, Spars

*Name: Malek
Journal Link X
Personality:Kind, Brave and a Hard Worker .Closed off, Easily Frustrated and Doesn't communicate well
Looking For: Pride RP, Mates, Some one to get him out of his shell a little, Friendship, spars

*Name: Nuriye
Journal Link X
Personality:Hard worker, Fearless and Feisty . Opinionated, Stubborn and Firy
Looking For: Cubbin plots, possible future mates, crushes, Friends, Family RP

*Name: Ceara
Journal Link X
Personality:Patient, Laid back and Intelligent. Sensitive, Easily Confused and Self-conscious
Looking For: Family RP, Bullies, some one to be kind and patient with her, love, Cubs to teach (I want her to be a nanny, will change cert asap)

Name: Vukan
Journal Link Link Soon
Personality: Trouble maker, Very interested in history, nosy, obnoxious
Looking For: Friends, Family RP, "enemies", RP with a historian

----------------------------------------------------------
Nchi'Mahadhi
Name: Mawi Mai
Journal Link X
Personality: Musical, Adventurous and Out going. Over confident, Flirtatious and impatient
Looking For: Pride RP please! She is my favorite! Friends, Cubs to teach, adults to teach!

Name: Kirja
Journal Link X
Personality: Truthful, musical and Self-disciplined. Over-confident, positive and Silly
Looking For: Pride RP! Friendship

*Name: Vevilla
Journal Link X
Personality: Musical, Adventurous and Out going Over confident, Flirtatious and impatient
Looking For: Plots, Pride RP, Family RP, Mates, Flings

*Name: Vevilla
Journal Link X
Personality: Adventurous, Musical and Gentleman .Reserved, Short-tempered and Blunt

*Name: Anxo
Journal Link X
Personality: Adventurous, Musical and Gentleman .Reserved, Short-tempered and Blunt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Prides
Name: Sarabi
Journal Link X
Personality: Motherly, even tempered and Positive. Feisty, opinionated and stubborn
Looking For: Pride RP! Pridelands

*Name: Styx
Journal Link x
Personality: Confident, Intelligent and Fearless. Gruff, bossy and indifferent
Looking For: Fights, Sparing partners, General RP, Flings Nergui

*Name: Abrax
Journal Link X
Personality:Good-hearted, caring and protective. Troublemaker, Moody and Unpredictable
Looking For: Mate, Friends, Plots, General RP, Adventure (Can leave the pride)

** Name: Minkah-tzvi
Journal Link X
Personality: Patient, Positive and Polite. Overcritical, Vengeful and Confrontational
Looking For: Firekin RP (Temporarily there, although may return one day) A Mate (+Bonus if they have edits that pass along as his do), General RP, RP where he meets anyone doing wrong, RP where he saves some one

Name:
Journal Link
Personality:
Looking For:

Name:
Journal Link
Personality:
Looking For:

-------------------------------------------------------
Rogue
Name: Arrantixa
Journal Link X
Personality: Cheery, Free Spirited and Energetic. Easily Confused, Talks in the Third Person, and Is easily upset
Looking For: Mate, Flings, Family RP, Friends, A Pride

Name: Abla (Goddess of Hardships)
Journal Link X
Personality: Motherly, intelligent and knowing. Easily Frustrated, Aloof and Trusting
Looking For: General RP! Friends, Prides to look over.

Name: Nox
Journal Link X
Personality: Crafty, Tough and powerful. Not Lady like, Uncaring and Quick tempered
Looking For: Friends, A new Pride (Nergui or Firekin??? I'll take other ideas), General RP

*Name: Chepi
Journal LinkX
Personality: Clever, Intelligent and Spunky .Flirty, Nosy and quick tempered
Looking For: Flings, A pride (Aiming for Firekin, give her a reason to go!), Fights, Some one getting mad because she slept with their man (/shot lol) General RP

*Name: Razi
Journal Link Coming Soon
Personality: Always slightly sad, Extremely cautious, caring, gentle, protective
Looking For: all kinds of RP! Throw stuff at me! Plots! RP including his mama as well

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 pm
Okay! Open for posting  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:08 am
Would you like to finish up this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23102522

Or did we decide it was finished? I can't remember, but it looks as if it could use a post or two to wrap it up.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces