[PRP] Let's Be Us Again (Kasi & Kakek)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
Kasi sat at the lip of the den watching the pride move and the hustle and bustle of all of the little lives. It was strange to her, stopping to think of all of the lives. She loved her little family, but her babies were grown now and it was her and her mate, Kakek.

She worried for him. Sometimes, it felt...different when she was with him, but she still adored him. Endlessly. Back in the day, when they had first met, she couldn't have imagined how much he would mean to her now. When their babies had come, she still hadn't understood how much she needed him. Now though, the thought was crystal clear. He was her everything.

She felt silly being all sappy, and rolled her eyes, huffing to herself. Gosh. She was such a wuss. She blamed Kakek.

Thinking of Kakek, where was he? Frowning, she glanced out of the den, hoping to spot the fluff that was her mate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image

Kakek had been almost constantly on the borders these days. Almost always in a group but he wanted to make sure that nothing was going to get through and harm his family ever again. He was often pulling doubles in his shifts. He never had to, but he always choose to. It was upsetting being away from his mate for so long but his heart and mind was torn into two places. He wanted to be with his mate every second and enjoy her company but at the same time he felt like it was his job to protect the whole pride, his whole family. No one was dying on his watch again.

Honestly he was avoiding Kasi.

He loved her so dearly, he couldn't contain the amount of love he had for her and he missed her so. His problem was that he was embarrassed. Completely and totally embarrassed, he looked horrible his man was a mess and he honestly hadn't slept in days. He would get an occasional two or three hours here or there but that was it. He couldn't sleep he had nightmares often. Sure he was doing bad, but he had been doing even worse a few weeks ago.

He wandered his way back toward him and his mate's den. The sun was starting to set and he honestly wanted to be out a little longer but he was currently following his mother... who had yelled at him and threatened to get his Aunts here if he didn't take a break. Apparently he was free from working for a few days. Although his killed him and he honestly just wanted to keep protecting the borders, but he had to listen to his mother, she could get him into all kinds of worse trouble.

He approached the front of the den and looked up at Kasi and offered a small smile. He was always surprised, amazed and pleased to find her waiting for him. He wished that he could be so much better for her. He wandered to her side and then nudged his head into hers. "Hello my dear."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Spotting her mate approaching, Kasi couldn't help the smile that came to her face. It was girly and shameful but hey, she liked the boy. What else could she do? She rose to her paws as he approached the home. He looked like an absolute mess - he looked like he had been living rough for weeks, and to be honest, he probably had.

She had been training, her routine strict in it's application, but she was always home by dark, waiting - hoping - to see him come around the dens and come home to her. It was rare, these days, that they would sleep beside each other, because he was always working doubles.

The joy she felt seeing him almost made her giggle.

"You're late," she said, pawing at him lightly. There was a slight edge to her voice, but it wasn't anger. She was sad she couldn't help. She was trying to be playful though, to bring out his playful side that had been lost for weeks now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am
Velveteen Angel

Kakek took a deep breath in and started to relax, being around Kasi always made him feel so much better. There was one thing for sure and that was that he always started to feel better. He chuckled a little before speaking once again. His voice was rough, he hadn't been in much of a talking mood lately. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." He wasn't a liar and he definitely wasn't going to tell her something that he wasn't going to do. He was sure that she knew that by now. They had known each other.

He rubbed against her side as he moved to the back of the den and flopped down on his side. He watched as his mother greeted Kasi and then started to head away. "She said she would get my aunts to yell at me if I didn't take a break." He laughed a little crossing his paws in front of him and then flopping his tail around a few times. "So here I am, and I'm yours all week." He offered her a small smile as he did. "Come here." His face softened, he had been putting off explaining what was going on, but he felt like he couldn't keep hiding it anymore.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:22 pm

He worried her, a lot. She shared a glance with his mother and smiled at Azar, nodding goodnight to her. She had a great deal of respect for Azar and was almost thrilled to hear that the older female had put her paw down and told Kakek to stay home.

"Your mother is a very smart woman," Kasi sniffed, as she followed her mate into the den. "I like to think you take after her sometimes. Hopefully that means you'll listen to her."

She moved to lay down next to him, placing her paw over his and entwining their tails together in a gentle gesture. She hesitating before asking quietly, almost cautiously. "Are you ok, my love?" She nuzzled his cheek gently but did not push him any further.

yin-bug

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:08 pm
Velveteen Angel

A smile curled on his lips and it was then followed by a chuckle. "My mom scares me some times." He laughed once again returning the kind nuzzling gesture. He licked the side of her face and then nodded at her. "I try my best to be like my mother, she is a great lioness." He was proud of her mother and also of his grandparents. He came from a line of brave individuals.

He sighed slightly at her question, he knew it was a question that he wanted to answer but it didn't make it any easier. "I'm not too horrible, but I'm not too great either dear." He sighed and nuzzled his face into her neck. "I haven't been able to sleep, and I feel like I can't do enough to keep the pride safe." He murmured, he was more than sure she knew that it had to do with his brother. But he didn't really want to talk about his brother. That was something that he just couldn't do that often.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces