Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Looking For A 1 x 1. :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baegels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:35 pm
The time has come where once again, a female roleplayer has risen from the hidden depths of the Earth's layers to take back what she once reigned. She's come to share her vast amount of new characters, new ideas, and fabled words with the people she's grown to become attached to over the years. This girl is adapted to the life of multi-para roleplaying, giving a range of 1000 - 5000 words per post. Sometimes, she gives shorter. She prefers one x one, PM is as fine as Invitation Only RP.

P l o t s

Vixen's Plot: A socially disordered teenage girl finds herself in a support group with six other people. Through days and days of listening to the pointless conversation the leader brings, Vixen finds herself numb to his words, her eyes landing on a male who she'd never seen before. Counting around, there's now eight people, including herself. She finds it strange how this person had never been introduced to the group yet. Days go by, and finally she talks to him. She finds out his name is ______, and that he has a reason to be here, much worse than her own social phobia. Even though Vixen had been warned by the group leader that he was worse, she is determined to befriend him and to find out his reason of being here. When she does, she can't seem to pry away from him, even though it might risk her her life.

(( Three choices that ____ could be : A murderer, that he has dacnomania [obsession with killing], or an abnormally strong sex drive which leads him to have raped several people.))

Bentley's Plot: Bentley has been dead for nearly two hundred years. She doesn't know that. She's always had a life long love for children, and always wanted to be a sitter. Though she is dead, a family moved into her child hood home, and she didn't seem to care, taking on role of house maid. A young boy, _____, about 9 years old moves in with the family. Bentley is ecstatic, finally having the chance to baby sit for a child. _____ does see her, and constantly wishes to play with her, and over the years, ____ does not lose his sense of seeing her. His parents decide he's a bit... off the hook, and by the time he's sixteen, they send him off to an asylum to get him checked. Bentley is devastated. She'd done so much for the family, just to take the child she saw as her own away from her. She does everything she can, as a ghost, to get him back.

Charlie's Plot: Charlie likes to go on adventures. Charlie, however, isn't a real person. She's from a parallel universe where the rules are very strict, and very hard to follow. Her government is an entire dictatorship, which prevents her from seeing all the things she wants to see, all the things she wants to hear. Her strongest hope is one day the dictatorship will go away. One day, the militia comes in and ransacks people's homes, looking for a certain person, or to see if anyone had broken the policy of one-child. The person they're looking for is a criminal, and when they get to Charlie's house, the first person to see her is none other than _______, the dictator's son. Charlie announces that she has no idea where the criminal is, but they continue to ransack her house. Eventually, ______ stumbles upon her notebook, filled with tidbits of what she wishes to see outside of her governmental walls. Charlie is immediately put into lockup, as it's a crime to be thinking something such as that. _______ does feel torn for throwing her into the lockup, and goes against his own father's wishes just to break her out and show her what's past the small portion of their government.

Rachael's Plot: She is the star student. A+ average, $995 soccer camp, perfect clothes and hair. She's what everyone wants. So many people see her as stuck up and rude though, except for one boy. He sees her as a girl he could give a chance, except, he's at the bottom of the school food chain. Bullied, depressed, and a hopeless romantic. Rachael notices his attempts to get her attention, and eventually gives in to him, shocking the entire school. But, how will ____ react when he finds out Rachael was just using him?

Christopher's Plot: He is the man of your dreams. Literally. He is in _______'s dreams every night, and she can't understand why. He terrorizes her dreams, turning what once was peaceful into a torrent of nightmares and monsters.

I'm brainpooped on the rest of the characters. ^^; Feel free to give your own ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 am
I have been wanting to do a 1x1 for a while now! I am capable of writing a few thousand words but most of my posts are 500-1000. I am sure I would get better over time. My schedule is kind of packed right now though... if you don't have a response in a few weeks and still want to start one up, I would be more than willing to. Or, if you're just okay with having large gaps between posting at times, then I could start now. I have times where I can respond every day and I have others where I can't respond for a week or two. I'm in school, working full time, volunteering and in 2 other roleplays. If that's okay with you, then I'm game!

I am probably most interested in Vixen and Christopher's plotlines at the moment, I think. 3nodding  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:30 am
I'd love to do a 1x1! I have a character that would fit absolutely perfectly with what you have suggested for Rachael, right down to being easily taken advantage of. Roughly 500-1000 per post, can do more and can do less, whatever rolls. I'll be slightly busy over the summer, but I should still be able to do one reply a day or every other day.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games