Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Naoki Komishi the Chōchinobake [Ready!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Luridel
I gotta say, I love her inspiration music!
Thank you! I reaaaaally love those songs, hnnnn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 pm
heart  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:46 pm
Minor thingies for you to know and think bout~

- She wouldn't need lantern oil! Halloweeners ONLY need FEAR, so her natural ability is rendered somewhat null. She could feel she needs it but the reality is she doesn't not and going without wouldn't really effect her. So you may wish to rethink this ability!

Minor but- are both her parents Chōchinobakes? If not, what are her parents?

-paper lantern- To be clear, if she always has one, it will/should not appear on her art, as only reapers get items/weapons. Even if it appears on art, it would be a 100% non magical item and have no powers what so ever~

FEAR- Fear attacks are fast, non linger moves, so having balls of fire hanging around for minutes run REALLY close to her having familiars or such. It might be best if you like that visual, that balls of fire (non sentient) form around her (with a max of 3 balls at a time)?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:24 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Minor thingies for you to know and think bout~

- She wouldn't need lantern oil! Halloweeners ONLY need FEAR, so her natural ability is rendered somewhat null. She could feel she needs it but the reality is she doesn't not and going without wouldn't really effect her. So you may wish to rethink this ability!

Minor but- are both her parents Chōchinobakes? If not, what are her parents?

-paper lantern- To be clear, if she always has one, it will/should not appear on her art, as only reapers get items/weapons. Even if it appears on art, it would be a 100% non magical item and have no powers what so ever~

FEAR- Fear attacks are fast, non linger moves, so having balls of fire hanging around for minutes run REALLY close to her having familiars or such. It might be best if you like that visual, that balls of fire (non sentient) form around her (with a max of 3 balls at a time)?

Hi wow, I totally just left this project so long ago. I saw the recent meta notice and realized I still really want to play Naoki, and here I am! I changed her fear and ability up a tad! Does it look better? I'm sorry if it's still not good – I'm entirely new to the TiH world and am still trying to figure out the limits! I would appreciate any advice and help~

Both her parents are Chōchinobakes! Actually, both of them are from very prestigious families that firmly believe in pairing off within their race. They try hard to raise their daughters to follow tradition, but Naoki is having none of it.

And the paper lantern not being on her art is fine. I don't mind one bit~ If it does appear on art I'll make sure it's not a magical item at all! Thank you for letting me know for the future, it's really appreciated~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:21 pm
    Up!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers