Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 pm
Contact Me
AIM: nnrgh
PM me!

User ImageUser Image

Ukwazi: Ukwazi has a love of knowledge, feeding on the stories from Busisa, but while she would love to visit some of the places she hears of, she is deeply respectful towards the ways of her birth pride. She'd likely be labeled as something of a semi-traditionalist by others; accepting of some new ideas but still very much holding onto old traditions. She's much more level-headed and serious then Ukushisa and only truly gets excited when she hears of something she's never heard of before.
Looking for: RP! I want her to meet others in the pride, possibly some of the Inselele as well. Friends, enemies, frenemies, you name it, I want it.

Ukushisa: Much more adventurous than her sister, Ukushisa pushes boundaries where her more traditional sister wouldn't even dare to go. She's stubborn and rough and is very nearly the opposite of her sister. She enjoys play fighting, gloating and can be a bit of a sore loser when one of her pride-sisters preforms better then her in anything.
Looking for: Firekin interaction at the outpost! I'd like for her to meet some at the outpost (especially since they're so close to it right now) and begin asking questions about the pride which will begin her fascination with the desert pride. This will hopefully lead to her leaving the Bonelands and joining the Firekin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mvua: As far as anyone knows, Mvua is Nahmba's daughter. In truth, she was left on the borders as found. She doesn't know this and since her seer visions haven't happened, she's unaware of her heritage. Despite not being born into the pride, she still considers herself a full blooded member and has no idea that she should actually be a Busisa. Raised with a love rogue lands, she has a certain soft spot for joining Busisa. She is unafraid to speak her mind and hardly holds her tongue no matter who is speaking to her.
Looking for: General RP, making friend, enemies and frenemies. I'd love for her to find a female mate as well as a fling (either inside or out, I'm fine with consequences for rogue breeding outside of rogue swap).

Mcheni: A strange rogue who showed up not too long before Surtak went missing. She's fearful and aggressive at her worst which is hardly better than she normally is. Still, she follows after Ukwazi and Mvua who both look out for her and Ukame.
Looking for: General RP, possibly friends, breeding offers to shoot down and ploooots. I need to start getting her active in the pride.

Ukame: Believed to be Mcheni's daughter by most.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:08 pm
Gonna nudge this up since I changed the original information out.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas