Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:05 am
Alyson raised an eyebrow. "What does that matter? Dancing and fighting aren't so different. You certainly looked like you were dancing when you took out those goons that had kidnapped me. And you were nothing like a baby deer then." she said, before digging in to the meal that was in front of her. She didn't want it to go cold, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:24 am
Conrad hummed. "You think so?" He asked thoughtfully. "I. . .never thought about sword play as dance before. . . though I suppose some of the principles must be the same. . . And since you're a dancer. . . You'd know too. Cause you would have trained too." He was muttering now to himself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm
"Well . . . I suppose there is at least one difference," Alyson admitted. "In fighting, there's a winner." she amended with a shrug before going back to eating her food. She was really hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:42 pm
Conrad chuckled. "That's the same with biting someone. It's like kissing but there's a winner." He smirked. "Or so Ryan tells me." He added getting up and getting another mug of blood. "I hope I made you food okay?" He asked after some silence.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am
Alyson smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's great." she said cheerfully. "I'm really hungry though, so it might just be the starvation." she teased him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:22 am
Conrad didn't take it as a tease, he was up and making her a choclate spread sandwich and putting it in front of her and making a salad too. A little manic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:33 pm
Alyson was rather surprised when Conrad was suddenly up and making several food items. "Er . . . Conrad . . ." she spoke up as he was making the second dish. "It was a joke . . . I was kidding." she said, a little freaked out at his . . . mania.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:45 pm
Conrad stopped in the middle of putting down a glass of Orange Juice. "You. . .You were?" He asked blushing a little. "I. . .Sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry. Should I take this away?" He asked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:17 pm
Alyson smiled hesitantly and placed her hand on his. "Maybe just take away the salad? It's not exactly . . . 'breakfast' food." she said, trying to be encouraging. And really, the thought behind the actions was rather sweet. "Just . . . loosen up a little? I'm not going to break into a million pieces at the slightest breeze, you know." she added, teasing him a little bit, really hoping he'd take the jab with good humor since she didn't mean anything harmful by it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:20 pm
Conrad nodded and gave her a hug. He trembled a little. "Sorry. . ." He whispered. "That. . .When you collapsed. . .I was so scared." He smiled a tiny bit and cupped her cheek. "How does Dinner at a French Restaurant sound?" He asked. "I. . .I don't eat but I can sip wine while you eat?" He hoped she'd understand he was organising a date.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:29 pm
Alyson smiled, lighting up at the idea. "That sounds great." she said, glad that he was taking the initiative to ask her out. She was wondering when they'd have an actual date. She was glad she didn't need to start dropping really obvious hints to get him to ask her out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:33 pm
Conrad smiled. "I'm looking in the paper and online to see when the next Ballet is on that we can see. . .Or I might take you to one in France. . . Or Spain. Or England. . ." He went off purring about all the places he could take her that he had been.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:08 pm
Alyson grinned. "I'd like that." she said, before going back to what was on her plate. She was really looking forward to this relationship. That slowed her down a little. She was . . . excited? About their relationship? She peeked up at Conrad. Yes, she . . . supposed she was. She couldn't wait to see where they'd go together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 am
Conrad broke out into a BIG lopsided grin, and he chuckled with excitement and cleaned up his mess. He blushed a tiny bit. He had the bad feeling she would reject him but was glad she didn't. And he decided no matter what his Instinct told him. She dictated the pace. She was a ghost because of her violent death. So that meant she might have some issues. . .like him. . . He needed to be lead by her, so he didn't over step and take their pace backwards. He kept inwardly talking to his more feral self. They needed her to keep them sane. He needed her to stop the nightmares and the rages. She was soothing. And he felt his body responding. Excitement. That she was better. And relief that he wouldn't have to see her suffer. He couldn't wait to shower her more with gifts.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash