Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image

Puteri walked the edge of the lake, passing other felines as she walked. She would give them a polite nod and continue on her way. Right now she was looking for a spot on the lake where she could catch some fish without disturbing anyone else. She slowed her pace as she found a good spot. It was under the shade of the trees and a good distance from others.

She sat down at the edge and allowed her paw to touch the water. It was nice and cool, perfect for such a hot summer day. She looked around the lake. It seemed like most of them traveled in groups, she thought with a smile. As a family.

Her cubs had grown up and left her once they were old enough. She understood since she had done the same thing to her parents when she was old enough. But still, part of her felt empty not having cubs to take care of. Her mind was wandering when she saw a fish swimming around in the water. 'Here's my chance.' she thought as she slowly started making her way into the water.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:29 am
User Image

Feeling the urge to stretch his legs, Dysi had struck out early that morning, itching to walk and not caring where that walk led him. It would be interesting no matter which way he was led. It wasn't long before he ended up by the edge of the lake, walking around it peacefully.

Ahh, it was a beautiful spot, a beautiful day, all it needed was some beautiful company...

The pale pink caught his eye as he walked, spying her just as she began to to walk into the water. He paused in his walk, watching her carefully. What was she doing? He hoped that she could swim, or else that would be very awkward.

Although that would mean he would get to sweep in and save the day. Be all dashing and daring and such. He grinned to himself, and waited to see how the scene played out.

R4gn0r0k IV

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 am
Puteri kept her eyes on the fish as she went deeper. She then darted forward toward it can grabbed it with her paw. “Gotcha!” She said happily before grabbing it with her mouth so her paws would be free. When she went to start swimming back to the shore, she felt something wrap around her foot. She gave a strong tug to get it off her, but it felt like it just tied tighter around her.

When she looked at it, it was a bit of seaweed. The more she struggled against it, the worse it became.

She wanted to call out for help, but that would mean she would have to let go of her fish. There was a chance she would loose it if she did that. But if she didn't something terrible could happen to her. She let the fish out of her mouth. “I'm stuck!” she cried out as she tried to loosen the seaweed wrapped around her foot.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 am

He watched her adeptly catch the fish, impressed at her fishing abilities although it soon became very apparent that something had gone wrong. Her expression was wrong, and her swimming had come to an abrupt stop. Even before she managed to call out 'I'm stuck' he was already moving towards her.

He took to the water easily, a natural swimming due to growing up near a large lake, he swam to her side, shooting her a bright smile.

"A damsel in distress?" He joked calmly, "May I?" He asked, but ducked below the water before she could respond. He used his claws to swipe at the seaweed - it took a few passes before it became loose, and finally let her paw free.

He popped back up at the surface with a large intake of breath. Ugh, he hadn't diving - that was the one part of swimming he wished he didn't have to do. His ears got so waterlogged afterwards.

"All done!" he said, with a grin.

R4gn0r0k IV

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:52 am
When the leopard started swimming toward her, she felt a bit relieved. She calmed herself down so she wouldn't accidentally hit him.

Her body felt so much lighter with the seaweed gone. “Thank you.” She managed to say. His calmness in the event kept her at ease. She knew that if the roles had been reversed, she still would have been a nervous wreck.

She swam back to shore, ignoring her lost fish. After that, she decided she wasn't that hungry after all. Perhaps later she would go on a hunt. “Sorry I caused you trouble. I usually don't have that sort of problem.” She was a skilled fisher, but even the best make mistakes.

Puteri shook her head to get the water off her. “I'm lucky you were around. I might have been stuck there for a bit.”

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 am

Dysi simply grinned at her, swimming back to shore slightly behind her, not wanting to crowd or startle further. He was glad that she took his interference calmly, and that she hadn't panicked further.

"It was not a problem at all!" He assured her as they got onto land. "I am always willing to help out a beautiful damsel in distress." He grinned at her, and shook the water off his fur as well.

His fur spiked out a bit, forming a rather weird puffball effect but he began smoothing it down self consciously. Ugh, it looked so gross after he'd been in water.

"Are you hungry? Perhaps the two of us could scrounge up some food - not fish, if you don't want," he offered with a smile.

R4gn0r0k IV

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:36 am
Puteri smiled. “I would have much preferred a different way of meeting a kind stranger then flailing around in the water. But I wasn't really in a choice situation.” Her smile increased when his fur poofed. For a moment, her motherly instincts kicked in and she went forward to help smooth it down.

“I am a bit hungry.” She said honestly. “If I had been a tad more carefully I would have had that lovely fish for a meal. But fish no longer sounds that great.” She gave a soft laugh. For a little bit she would take a break from fishing.

“But that sounds delightful going on a little hunt. I haven't hunted with someone since, well since my cubs grew up.” Which wasn't too big of a surprise. Eventually they needed to go do their own thing. She still missed the company. “It will be fun to hunt again in a pair.”

She stepped away from him when she was done helping smooth his fur. There were a couple spots where her fur stuck out, but she quickly took care of it.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Dysi chuckled. "That's alright, I found that quite endearing - I'm sure that wasn't your intention when it happened, but it is still a fine situation to meet." He smiled at her, pleased when she helped him smooth down his wayward fur, mostly annoyed at his own rough fluff for misbehaving so cruelly to him.

"A hunt sound wonderful," he enthused. "I don't often hunt with others, so it will be an experience for me." He usually took care of the hunting, mostly because he had been a single parent so often and usually preferred to hunt for his daughters, rather than allowing them to hunt until they were a lot older. He never wanted them hurt in a bad hunt after all.

He watched her smooth down her fur and chuckled. "I see your fur takes water a lot better than mine does." His was still a tad unruly in places but he wasn't quite a ball of fluff like he had been before.

"Shall we?" he asked, stepping back and flicking his tail towards the nearby flatter ground. Hopefully it wouldn't take them long to find a herd for beast to hunt

R4gn0r0k IV
I am so sorry this took so long to reply to :C

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 pm
“It does seem like that.” She said with a laugh. There were some days her fur reacted to the drying water, but today seemed like a good day.

She felt excitement pulse through her when he agreed to go hunting. It would help her keep her mind off being alone. “We shall!” Puteri said as she stood up. “I know a great area where prey graze. It's not too much of a walk there.” She preferred to hunt away from the lake. Mostly because she didn't want to accidentally hunt one of the locals.

“Follow me.” She said, eagerly as she started walking away from the lake. Hopefully there would be plenty of prey beast to choose from, she thought.

Velveteen Angel
No problem I've been inactive lately. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Dysi tried to smooth down the last of his fur, but he had a rather delightful looking patch of fur atop his head that just refused to stay down. He sighed, great, he was so attractive right now, he chuckled inwardly.

He bounced on his paws, and began to follow after he cheerfully. "Follow you, my dear? Anywhere." He said with a broad grin and a playful wink. Dysi loved meeting new people, and having new company was just the best thing for him.

He was excited to be with a friend today, and the possibility of food and a good meal with his new companion? Well that just added to the bonus. He would have to leave to return home eventually, but he was still pleased to have met her, none-the-less.

R4gn0r0k IV

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces