Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 am
soxs1219
He smiled wider "Thank you.. I've never been away from home this long.. I don't know why the lake was so tempting.. Not sure I could swim even tried. Guess just seeing it was enough to get me out the house." he sighed "Oh I should stop whining already, I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 am
Pinka

Mark laughed "I don't mind, really. I couldn't leave you out there, your too cute, you'd get snatched up in a heart beat, with your cute little bow and all." he adjusted the bow then stood to stir the food. he got out a bigger pot and filled it with water to boil the veggies in.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:59 am
soxs1219

He smirked some when the others back was turned, he was a sucker of for compliments, he shook his head and got back into his cutesy demeanor "I'm cute?" he fussed with his bow again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 am
Pinka
Mark looked over his shoulder with a big smile "adorable, simply adorable." Mark usually played the shy cute role so he was enjoying the role reversal. after he had everything cooking he went back to his seat and flopped down. "and that bow is like the icing on the cake."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm
soxs1219
Charmant fussed with it more "Mom likes bows, she wanted me to have one of her favorites. I like the sparkly bits on it. Eris says there real diamonds, thats why she tries steal it all the time.... He bows are boring.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:30 pm
Pinka
Mark stretched and put his arm on the back of the sofa, crossing his ankles in front of him. "she's just jealous, next time she takes it from you let me know and I'll help you get payback." he said winking. He stood up and went to strain the veggies and add them to the beef, it was almost done.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash