Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part I (Golem!Chel + Sorcha) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:47 pm
"Yes, I learned how to make some very sturdy baskets. They're so useful, you know, they certainly reduce the clutter--though I will admit that I've put things in baskets and then completely forgotten which basket I put them in! They didn't teach us how to make very small baskets for very small things, though, so I suppose I'll just have to experiment." That had been Sorcha's favorite--and only--class; baskets did have such a wide variety of uses.

Sorcha frowned in confusion as Tony-or-Thomas-or-whatever-his-name-was asked her about an event she hadn't been to. "I'm afraid I've never heard of them," she confessed. "What sort of event was it? I quite enjoy events of all sorts--except the sporting kind. So unnecessarily physical, don't you think?"

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 pm
Seriously? Seriously? This was the big scary threat on the other side of the portal. ******** basket weaving and organization. God she was shaking in her boots.

Also, her name was Trevor. Trevor Spooky.

"Uhhh well basically this biii- big pony woman named Medea got some freaky a** power and supposedly-"

< Very nice cover there.. >

"-Killed death itself. They've been stirring up trouble for a while now." Yes, ponies were a very serious subject. Not the stuff of basket weaving and flower knitting. "They're out for revenge on something or someone. Wouldn't be surprised if you- I mean we- got caught up in all of it, you know?"

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:47 pm
"Really? How fascinating! I wonder how one would do that. If death is dead, does that mean that nothing can die? And then, if it does, would that mean that death is not, in fact, really dead at all? That would be so awkward, wouldn't it, to have killed something that can't die?" It would be quite the paradox, and how embarrassing for this Medea ghoul if it hadn't worked after all, life and death being what they were--it wasn't life and life, to be sure. "Whom or what are they out for revenge on, do you know? I'm quite certain I haven't done anything to offend them. They all seemed like rather nice, reasonable creeple; I'm sure we can all work something out."

chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:03 am
Chel wanted to politely hand this girl a cup of shut the ******** up.

"It doesn't quite work like that. Death was the guy who uh ... he watched over dying happening. So it still happens, but now there a'int anybody to oppose the lady b***h queen." She realized she was speaking entirely from her own perspective, so she quietly tacked on, "Or so they've told me. Honestly I don't understand it at all, but I'm trying to piece it together with this piece!"

Yeah. Okay. Totally buyable.

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:01 pm
Sorcha's ears twitched at the boil's rough language. How vulgar. He was not nearly as attractive as he might have been if he had taken a bath or a shower or a pail of water over the head to rid him of all of that dirt, and then possibly had a haircut and a set of clothes that matched. Not nearly. "Does this queen need opposing? Perhaps she has only done what is best for her people, and deposing this keeper of death benefited all of them in the long run. If it doesn't concern you, and it doesn't concern me, then why should we be at all concerned unless and until there's something to be concerned about, hmm?"

chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 pm
Chel was a handsome ******** you cut those thoughts out right now Sorcha.

"Let me ask you this. When the horsemen are done with the humans, who you think they gonna come for? Who lives right next door to the horsemen?" The answer was of course, Halloween. "Inaction is action, my dear Sorcha. It affects you more than anyone."

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm
"Well, we do, of course," Sorcha replied hesitantly. "But why would they come for us? We have been nothing but kind to them, and they seem like such a reasonable people."

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Chel shrugged. "Which is more important when you're desperately hungry for FEAR? Reason, or ease?"

She would leave Sorcha with that thought. "Well I think that concludes my questions. Did you have any for me?"

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 pm
Such difficult questions, and damn this boil for posing them! Sorcha would have been perfectly happy of thinking of the Horsemen as little more than exotic curiosities; she couldn't wrap her mind around the notion that they might someday turn on their allies in Halloween. Her lips twitched into a frown--with effort, as Sorcha didn't typically think on things that made her mad or sad or at all upset (wrinkles, you know)--and asked, "Which publication did you say this was for? Perhaps it can be disseminated to the Horsemen, you know, to give them the chance to see it and explain their side of things."

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:08 pm
"Ah, just for a small up and coming newspaper. It's going to be big." Chel's voice began to rev up with excitement, falling into the idea that there was actually going to be a newspaper. Acting was fun! "It doesn't even have a name yet. It'll be an expose on all sides ah the field! Hunters! Horsemen! Halloween! THE TRIPLE H." She scribbled the word down added, "Aw yeah. That's a badass name. I gotta remember that one."

Smiling, she stood up from her chair and began walking towards the door. "Yes, yes. Well I thank you for your time and truly hope to hear from you later-"

inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out