Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part III (Golem!Chel + Olivia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:24 am
There were so many weird words he used, big ones too. Perhaps that came with being a reporter, he had so much information as it was - even if she didn't fully understand all he was telling her - so vocabulary just seemed to make sense for him to know. At least she was able to figure them out through context, that was a relief.

And at least he seemed sorry.

"Oh, I know about them a little." She smiled, finally getting something, kind of. "They handed out pamphlets at some of the classes I took, I didn't read it though." And there it went, "but we had one class where we had to take around a bot that was made to act like a human. It was really fun. We also went to the human world too. It was a little warm, but also fun." She nodded. Those memories were ones she liked bringing up.

"Have you been? I saw a movie once."

chimarii
Olivia, the worst interview ever ~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 am
Chel tilted her head. This was a very difficult question indeed.

Had she seen a movie before?

She'd seen many in her human lifetime of course- some of them more than once and some of them a million times over. But the way Olivia spoke implied that movies were not often seen in Halloween.

"Ah ... a few," she lied, somewhere in between the two numbers, keeping it vague. "Whta did you think about the Deth group? Were they positive to your experience with humans, or have they impacted you negatively?"

chirigami

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 pm
Olivia looked very impressed even with the lie, not picking up that it had been one in the least. A few! That seemed amazing, since she was thinking it in terms of Human movies and not those of Halloween; which yes, she didn't see too often either. He didn't seem to press on about them, however, and continued to ask her about the group she didn't know too much about.

"They don't seem so bad," was really all she could come up with as a response. They did always have really cute prizes at events. Would he want to know about that? "I really like going on field trips so I would have to go with positive?" Even if under those circumstances she had been a little uncomfortable because of those pins that made them human like, but still.

It was just a little too bad she didn't know a little more about DETH. But maybe this would make her look into it a little more. From the few bits of information she did know, there didn't seem to be much of a problem with their ideals.

chimarii
late tag 'cause of comic con

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 pm
Chel mulled over this information carefully. She still had yet to learn what this DETH program was (beyond a group of crazy people, of course), but it sounded like they were positive, according to Olivia. If they were impacting halloween-human relationships positively, perhaps they were worth a look into?

"So this is just conjecture, again," Chel said, changing subjects quickly, "But there have been whispers of a hunter-halloween truce. A peaceful ceasefire. Only a few whispers, tricklin' down from uh, from those DETH guys." It was a total lie, but one she needed to ask her question. "Your opinions on that, little lady?"

chirigami
no worries ouo/

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm
There was that word again, leaving Olivia staring blankly for a beat as she tried to place it into context to figure it out. She also had to wonder if it was important enough to repeat again, mulled over it even and almost didn't hear the rest of his inquiry.

"Oh..." She hummed, turning her eyes skyward in thought over his question. "Well, if it stops the mean things I hear they do then that can't be all too bad." Her blue gaze returned to him as her head tilted ever so slightly, "but what you make them want to? Not that I wouldn't want them to. But usually there is a reason, yes?"

"Is it because of the horsemen?" Because sometimes dots can be connected with Olivia.

chimarii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:24 pm
"That I don't know," Chel said coyly. Of course she knew- she wanted to turn Halloween on horsemen. That was the whole reason she was here.

But it was better and much smarter to let Olivia think she had come to the conclusion on her own. If horsemen as a target were what Olivia had in her mind, who was to say that Chel had told her what to do? "As a reporter, I only hear the rumors. What would you say if it was for the horsemen?"

chirigami

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:28 pm
It would have been so much better for him to know, so he could explain everything to her. Make her understand everything better, help her reach those conclusions and form her opinions. But he couldn't because he didn't.

But, at least she could reach for the simple notions. The ones she liked and didn't leave her confused. "Well, that doesn't seem terrible," the ghoul explained to the reporter, "maybe we could work together to be friends again with the horsemen, then. That would be nice." Olivia nodded, her curls bouncing about as her eyes lit up with the thought. Yes, that would be so nice if the horsemen were being bad at the moment. Maybe this was one of those times when you needed to hit your friends to knock some sense into them.

chiickadee
oh look, a tag!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas