Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime Retro & Classic Series
Official Pokemon Series Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:25 am
nerdiepi
A cool thing has been announced and I thought I'd share with any Pokemon fans in the group!
To go along with the announcement of Pokemon GO, a possible Pokemon Z game, AND the new pikachu's at Build-a-Bear Workshops, there's now going to be a real life Pokemon Gym in Osaka, Japan! There's quite a few articles on it now, but you can read this one to get a good idea of what's in store!

That's really cool that they are going to have a real life "Pokemon Gym"!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 am
Pokemon Rummy or Pokemon Poker Game

I came up with an idea for another way to play with your Pokemon cards. Make use of the Pokemon's Hit Points (HP) and the type of Pokemon (Grass, Ground, Electric, Etc.).

You can arrange your Pokemon cards according to it's type. You would consider each type of Pokemon like it's a Suit in a regular deck of cards. Like Hearts, Spades, etc.. Each Pokemon Type Suit will be organized according to it's HP's. The higher the HP of the Pokemon the higher it's rank in the Suit. Like the highest HP could be considered the King, Queen, or Ace of the Suit.

To play Rummy you can create sets of cards to play from your hand that have the same Pokemon Type Suit. You could play 3 Grass Type Pokemon's like 3 of a kind. A run could be Pokemon grouped together in the same Pokemon Type Suit running from low HP's to high HP's. You could create a small or large straight that way.

When someone goes out you keep score by adding up the HP of each card that each person has played. Any cards still in their hands would also have their HP's added up and it would count against them.

Example of HP's of Pokemon cards played would be: 10 cards played where their HP's equal 300 points. The cards in their hand added up to be 200 points Subtract the cards in their hand from the ones played. You end up with a score of 100 points. After playing a few rounds the person with the highest points wins!! Try it out and see what you can come up with. I'm going to try it out with my family.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:28 pm
Hi Everyone,

For the last few months I have been watching and playing more Pokemon games. I now have a growing interest in watching people on the Twitch website playing Pokemon games like Sword & Shield, Unite, and Archeus live. Followers and subscribers to the streamers channel can watch and join in on them playing the games live. Also interacting through a chat at the same time.

I have also been playing the Pokemon TCG Online game. Just a computer needed for this one which is more my style. I have built a few decks including a good Fire Deck and a good Psychic deck.  
Anime Retro & Classic Series

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff