Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Fancy Seeing You Again (Zar / Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 am
Even being an alumni in the works of getting her mercenary guild off the ground, Hel still found comfort in returning back to Amityville to use the gym to practice. It was just familiar, and since it was a space dedicated to training and fighting, she didn't see a reason not to be here. Today, Hel was in the gym with her raven familiar, training with the new artifact she acquired. Through some trial and error, she learned the ability of the artifact was to alter the form of her fear...meaning it transform her familiar back into a weapon, and vice versa. Hel had been elated and over the moon upon finding this out.

It'd been quite a while since she last wielded a spear though, and she needed to stay in top shape. The reaper pet the beak of her familiar before it reformed into a spear, and the reaper grasped the weapon, giving it a twirl.

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Zar had been spending most of his time since the run in with the horsemen getting to grips with his new natural form. He'd always been constrained to a mostly humanoid shape, albeit burdened with a long tail, horns and wings, but the true form he'd run into fairly recently was a whole other ball game to get used to. It not only walked on all fours but there was extensive amounts of serpentine tail to navigate and a hunger that often startled him. It also hadn't helped that said form was the size of a large horse and difficult to do anything with in his dorm.

That day he running rather awkward laps when he stopped to watch Hel's impressive display. He hadn't met the formidable valkyrie since she last trounced him and he couldn't help but be a little dazzled at how impressive she still was. Shifting a familiar creature into a weapon and back again took the sort of versatility he could only envy. His own fear adamantly refused to do much if anything outside of the boundaries of his body and the only thing he could really transform was himself. And right now, he wasn't even particularly good at that.

Flicking his snake-like tongue thoughtfully, he moved a little closer and spoke up. "When did you learn to do that?" he asked, assuming that she hadn't been capable of it the last time, or surely she would have done it.

Lucyal

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm
Hel's spear had been picking up speed as she twirled it, and the ghoul briefly looked dismayed. Yeah. She felt really rusty. She really needed to fix that--

The spear stilled as she heard a familiar voice. One she hadn't heard in quite a while, but one she wouldn't forget. He did make an impression after all! The reaper turned, blinking.

"WOAH!" She looked surprised, before she grinned in excitement. "Zar!" She exclaimed. "It has been quite a while, friend!" She shifted her weapon to one hand, and then reached out to clasp the demon on the shoulder in a friendly gesture. "Ah, this?" She gestured to her spear. "Only recently! I researched and hunted down an artifact not all that long ago! It is amazing!" She exclaimed. "It allows my FEAR to reform, shifting my familiar from its form back to a spear! Which was my original summon before it transformed into a familiar."

She grinned wider at him. "How are you? It has been some time!"

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Zar smiled broadly. "It is most impressive!" he said eagerly. "I can only imagine the versatility you could get from it. Close range you have a spear, long range you can round them up without a problem, it is genius!" He nodded. "And it has indeed been some time, I have been doing fairly well, much better than I was. I've been attempting to strengthen myself up in time for graduation, I don't want to go out into the world unprepared. My father is no longer my friend." he explained.

"So I've been working out somewhat, at least as well as one can on one's own." He sighed sadly before giving her a keen look and a toothy smile. "I would not be averse to spicing it up with a spar."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas