Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[PRP] Snowy lands of Crazy (Rae x Chizoba)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image

Summer times were the worse here, Rae'lilongass'ame mused as he moved through the snow. Even tough there was still snow on the ground, and lots of it, it had been a while since summer had started. The announcement that Winter's end was upon them chilled him to the bone more than the cold snow around him. He knew what summers brought. Though, it was still relatively cold, thank god. He had watched the mountain side every day, just like every other lion among the pride. All anticipating something bad.

He needed to get away from that. He was more towards the edge of the pride now. It was less cold and there weren't as much snow on the ground as pose to closer to the main area of the pride. He could see rocks poking through. Granted, it was only the bigger rocks. One could still not see the ground below the snow. He liked that. It gave him a sense of peace about.

Honestly, he was just grumpy cause he missed the snow fall. He had never thought himself to think something like that, but here he was. Everyone seemed a little down today, he needed to see someone less in a bad mood, it was rubbing off on him more than he'd like it to.

tani duh!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

Chizoba lifted her nose to the sky. It was colder than she thought it would be here. After she and Celestyn, her oldest leopard friend, parted ways, she continued traveling and had yet to stop in any one place. She was a tad lonely, she'd admit it... but not to anyone else, only to herself. When they said their goodbyes, she looked around and could spot a white mountain on the horizon, and that is where she headed.

And that is about where she was now. She wasn't entirely sure she was on friendly ground or whose ground it was, but it was a little snowy. She couldn't recall the last time she saw this much snow. It was exciting for her, the way it melted between her toes and her trail was left behind her, paw marks squished into the white abyss. She gave a faint smile.

She watched her paw prints appear behind her as she walked and then started to trot and finally run about in the snow. She was paying so little attention that she finally looked up and realized she was running directly toward another creature. She skidded to a stop, knowing not everyone was friendly. It was a lion and probably a he, since it had a fluffy mane. She figured he must already know of her presence, so it was probably better to send out a friendly greeting than to appear to be a thread.

"H-hello there! Hi!" She blurted out, trotting forward a few steps again. "This snow is wonderful, here!"

I Lady Kiya I

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 pm
Rae hadn't expected to really see anyone, but that was always what he thought when he saw someone new. It was weird every time he saw someone knew, almost awkward even. He moved towards her now that she came into view. He almost didn't see her until she spoke out to him. Eventually he would have seen her, he supposed.

He moved closer so he didn't have to yell at her before he spoke. "Hello, " he said with a friendly smile. She was quite the looker, he had to admit. "Yes, the snow is amazing. It snows here all year round." He said to her. "These are the Schnee la Neige'milia lands." He wanted if anyone actually knew of the place, but it was probably best if they didn't know. At least, no one who wasn't welcomed anyways.

"I'm Rae'lilongass'ame."

tani duh!

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces