Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] b***h in Pink (Lan and Chel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:03 am
Now, why a room would color itself like a human world candy store confused Lan but she didn't care either way. Rumors were floating around of hunters and she wanted a little slice of the action.

A nice big bloody dead hunter slice to bring back and show off.

Tossing her hair back, the horsewoman paused in front of a mirror to preen. Candy store of the human world or not, colorful or not, she still looked damn good.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 am
Chel had been spending QUITE a bit of time off the island. Not in the haunted house, actually, but in a golem. The lifers were getting a bit worried actually- not that she was spending too much time in the golem or anything, but worried that she might switch divisions. Nobody wanted Chel in Life. Nobody.

"You know, you make a shitton of noise with all that jingle janglin' jewelry." Chel didn't actually have Tenebrae summoned, and was casually leaning against a wall.

Even Chel had duties, unfortunately. She couldn't play hooky forever, and was working overtime to catch up on the shifts she'd missed. "Not here to fight brah. Just lookin' for a dude named Shun. You heard of him?"

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:17 am
While Lan did make a fair amount of noise, she never really paid much mind to how much sound she made while trying to look good. At parties, social gatherings, near famine...sure. In general.. or in private not so much. being reminded of it had her stop and look over.

Oh how..perfect.

"Do I? I hadn't noticed. When one is busy admiring perfection it's hard to notice little things." She waved it off.

"And no. I don't know of any 'Shun'. And even if I did-" She summoned her bow. "I'd not tell a hunter." Firing an arrow she grinned. 'Consider a fight found little human."

HP: 50
DMG: 4

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:20 am
Chel summoned her own bow in the nick of time, slashing the arrow and knocking it out out of the way. "Ahhh s**t," Chel said, stumbling backwards with the awkward movement of deflecting an arrow. "You're not a student are you? You're one of those shitty horsepeople yeah?"

Well, Lan was right. She had indeed found a fight. "Just don't cry too hard when I drag your carcass back to Deus," Chel sneered, shooting her own arrow. Hers, however, was not aimed at Lan's body, but at Lan's headdress. The entire thing went crashing to the ground, and Chel felt relatively proud of herself. It was very satisfying, watching the little beads roll around.

It was super effective, to say the least.

HP: 46/50
DMG: 8
Charge: 1/3

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 12-sided dice: 5, 7, 1, 5, 12, 7, 8, 7, 9, 4 Total: 65 (10-120)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am
Now Lan liked a lot of things. One of those things was her headdress. It wasn't just for looks, it was a status symbol. A point of pride and rank and to have it removed- removed by a hunter no less? Lan saw red.

"You. ********. b***h." She hissed, bow glowing a dark gold. "How dare you attempt to mar my person you little cretin." Shot fired, the horsewoman could feel the burn of the arrow leaving, FEAR pulled from her with the force she sent into it.

"I'll rip that your hair out for that b***h."

Emotional over her looks? Very.

HP: 28
DMG: 25

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:45 am
Chel was just going to hang out on the ground. This haunted house had a very nice floor. Wow. Just checked out floor.

Okay so MAYBE she had just gotten her a** handed to her, but the horseman also didn't look so great. Had that maybe hurt her more than Chel? She decided the best course of action at the moment was to shut her mouth and keep firing arrows, in hope that the pony would go down before her.

HP: 21/50
DMG: 2
Charge: 2/3

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:14 am
Lan was fired up from the loss of her headdress. Not only was it infuriating to have it removed, but by a hunter's attack? She'd have to have it replaced. lan refused to wear something even remotely touched by a hunter or one of their disgusting mutant weapons.

Lan was a purist, and by that she would mean she only wore things crafted by horsemen and had never been soiled by filthy human hands. Halloween hands were... also not enjoyed or preferred and really she just stuck to horseman made everything.

That aside.

The huntress was firing arrows yet none hit their mark, and the one that came close only tore her robes.
Which would be burned later.

"Do you think I'll just let you walk away after you did that?" Lan glared. "This is our domain- places of FEAR will always be ours. And eventually so will your will fall to us as well."

HP: 26
DMG: 4

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 am
Holy crap this horseman was boring as <********>. She just kept going on and on about destruction and death. Seriously, some of these horsemen needed to learn to shut their trap and just do what they were going to say, instead of standing there monologuing for days on end about what they were going to do. This was like evil villain 101.

"Blah blah blah, I want to rule the world." Chel fired an arrow mid-monologue for Lan. "I get it. You're evil. We got it." Chel had no time for one-minded purists. She wanted to talk to those who were interests in alliances, not bent on world destruction.

HP: 17/50
DMG: 7
Charge: 3/3

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm
Lan’s jaw dropped. Did this hunter have no sense of bloodlust, no feel for the thrill of a battle of a fight? Did she even know how serious or grave this matter was? One did not simply battle a horseman or remover he headdress without facing the fury that was conquest.

Or something.

Pouting that she was being mocked, Lan could feel the shame of her overactive emotions being judged by a phantom. Her pout turning to a scowl, she fired another set of arrows, hoping that perhaps she was just being paranoid, (she probably was). “We don’t want to rule the world.” She clarified. “Just destroy it and you annoying humans. “ Granted that also went with kind of controlling but not really? But it did and augh. Lan wouldn’t tell the hunter that. Besides, what would a hunter know of anything. They were just uncultured apes.

Lan hadn't even noticed she'd been hit in her little mental temper tantrum.

HP: 19
DMG: 9

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 4, 1 Total: 18 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 pm
Chel stared at Lan with equally incredulous eyes. "Ey yo dipshit. If you destroy the world, where the ******** you gonna live." God that was like saturday cartoon lesson ONE.

"Are all ponies such ********' idiots?" she asked. She began firing a multitude of arrows, which unfortunately all landed right behind Lan as she moved. The pink bolts remained stuck in the ground, little markers indicating where Chel had fired.

Damn, she's fast.

< And you are weakening. >

I still got my pendant. I'll be okay.

HP: 8/50
DMG: 0
Charge: 0/3 | 1/2

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 pm
Lan actually laughed at the huntress's statement. Did they know nothing? Did they simply not teach their young ones? "Idiots? Oh you're mistaken. Do you really think we'd lower ourselves and share a world with your kind?" The arrows flew past her, and Lan hesitated, feeling the FEAR they contained. She'd narrowly avoided a very nasty hit.

"We live above you, below you, everywhere yet nowhere. Our world is not your own but yes-" She drew back her bow. "We are connected. Destroying your kind is just the first step. We will remake the world, make it what it should be, put all the humans in their proper place."

Cattle.

HP: 19
DMG:

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:46 pm
"Okay but ... if you destroy us, you can't put us in your place." Chel was really getting frustrated with this lady's line of thinking. She was all for evil mastermind plans, but you really had to think these things through!

Chel fired one more arrow, but it was somewhat half-hearted. She actually wanted to talk with this woman a little more, see if she could get more information about their "other world" (Chel liked space movies okay), but she got the hint that Lan probably wasn't keen on sharing.

HP: 8
DMG: 3
Charge: 1/3 | 1/2

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:55 pm
Lan huffed at her, cheeks puffing up and everything. "You nimrod. To destroy you IS to put you in your place. Augh, sometimes I forget how simple you humans are. Why Death ever wanted us to live in peace with you. Nonsense. This is just why your kind is better off dead." She fired another arrow, "You just can't be reasoned with."

An arrow hitting her in the leg made Lan freeze, eyes closing as she grit her teeth and pulled it free, watching it vanish into mist. "Annoying, stupid, useless hunters."

HP: 16
DMG: 8

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 pm
Chel was at least proud of herself for getting a little damage in place before bouncing off to who knew where. She was glad to say that as a trainee, she had gotten a fully fledged horseman to admit some information about her homeworld. It wasn't a lot because she was certainly no death hunter, but it was a little!

"It's been real great," she said, "But I gotta olly out. I'll tell them about you, okay?"

From her pocket she withdrew the glowing pendant, a greyish sort of brick with blue markings within it. Chel was so grateful they gave her one of these with each mission. She couldn't count the number of times it had saved her a** in a fight she couldn't win. Ones like this one, right now.

She breathed those magical words- Deus Ex Machina- into the pendant, and a blue glow surrounded her. Her appearance slowly began to fade, disappearing from the haunted house and bringing her back to the portal room in the lighthouse.

< Well that went so splendidly, don't you think? >

Hey! Don't be a doucher. Nobody likes a cocky dickface.

< You do. >

I want a restraining order.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out