Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bubble Gum Icecream (Frost and Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:48 pm
Chel grinned and said, "That's the thing! I don't have ... any way to contact him. Hunters aren't exactly supposed to be bffs with you creatures- uh, no offense or anything." She was sure that you were a very nice creature, big pink doggy.

"So I'm tryin' to find someone that knows him and can get the message to him." She sighed and said, "It's really tough to find a person when you got nothing to go on."

Chel picked up her blade once more and said, "Now c'mon, you said I had to fight for this! Let me honor my word and s**t!" She fired an arrow at Frost to let him know the game was back on!

HP: 40/50
DMG: 11

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:00 pm
Frost rolled his eyes at her. "Asking for information and giving information are two very different things." Hit again he snarled, pausing to lick where the arrow had hit. "You could have asked to have information given to him. It would have saved you a lot of time." He dove towards her attempting to bite at her arm.

HP: 16
DMG: 7

chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 pm
Chel crossed her arms, very much defeated by this doggy. "What? C'mon that's not fair! I even said I didn't want to fight" This dog was a cheating, lying jerk. She should have known not to have faith in a puppy.

She leaned up against a wall, officially done with trying to fight this guy off. "Alright fine, we can do it your way." Seriously, what a pain in the butt. At least he wasn't outright hostile. She'd met with quite a few people today that wanted to rip her throat out for no good reason.

"Will you pretty please with cherries on top deliver a message to Shun for me?" She gave the dog her biggest, brightest smile. Hopefully he would just do as she asked. "Tell him I want to talk and uh ... he'll probably be really suspicious of that, crap ... okay tell him to meet me at Amityville High School." She sure hoped he knew where that was. "I'll come unarmed and uh ... I'll look like a demon dude."

< And the date? >

"Oh! Tomorrow. Around noon I guess." She would have to use her lunch break, but it'd be worth it!

HP: 33/50
DMG: 0

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:32 pm
Frost flopped onto the ground. "See, much more direct." He laughed, gravely and broken. "I do not know how Shun will take to your message, but, I will deliver it, in exchange..." He shook himself again.

"Scratch me behind the ears."

chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers