Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Settling in RP] A change for the Better [Bastion/Nergui] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 pm
"Oh." Well, that cleared up any issues concerning Soren that he'd had, and his expression brightened at the knowledge. "Well, fantastic then! This will be wonderful! Yes, you can disregard all that nonsense, I'm all too happy to have my most favorite being in the whole world as my next door neighbor." He leaned in and kissed her cheek, before starting up again. "And Lushka as living mate. I do hope no one gets the wrong idea about us, that's the last thing I need. Ha!"

As if his reputation wasn't pathetic enough. "Are we there yet? I'm so anxious."

beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm
As Bastion notably brightened the mare standing on the step before him calmed. Smiling, she smoothed her hands down his arms until she could loop small fingers around his wrists. "Good." A kiss found her cheek, and she gave his wrists a soft squeeze before letting him go and falling back into step beside him. "If anyone so much as hints it I shall set them right." Because that was masculine, having your cousin stick up for you.

They were nearing their level now, and she couldn't help but point a finger towards the glow of the forge. "Very nearly, look!"

nio love

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:16 pm
A great surge of movement overtook Bastion as Nergui pointed out the glow of the forge, and he all but picked his sister up in one arm, hurrying her as he took the steps two at a time to get there quicker. "I see it, I see it, ahh!" He wanted to arrive so badly, that when they reached the final step, he thought he would keep going and tripped over his feet onto the floor. But from the floor, he turned his head, and stared at the sights before him. They were harder to see from there, but no less harder to feel the warmth of the fire, or smell the forge's burning scent.

"Home." He whispered out, his voice overcome with joy.

beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:42 pm
"Oh!" The mare made a grab for his arm as Bastion tripped, but bit of fabric she had caught was loose, and it did little to break his fall. "Bas, are you alright?" Kneeling beside him, she lay a hand on his shoulder as he craned his neck for a view of the forge, features splitting into absolute joy. It warmed her heart, and she smiled down at him, giving his arm a soft pat.

This she had experienced already, that first heart stopping glimpse of the familiar glow. She knew how he felt, and she shared his joy. "Yes, home. We are home." With a laugh she got back to her feet and offered a hand down to help him stand again. "Would you like to see your home?"

nio love

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:59 pm
Bastion scrambled up and stood straight as if he'd never fallen at all. His hand was clasped strongly in hers when he nodded, a fervent and anxious bob. "I'm ready, lead the way cousin!"

beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am
Like a puppet tugged up by the strings.

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze as she began leading in through the streets that circled the tower, heading towards the residential section of the Death level. It wasn't exactly bustling, there still weren't enough of them for that, but it was lively and that, along with having a home, had placed Nergui in a perpetual state of contentment.

When they reached their destination the mare drew a key from her pocket, though she paused at the door to point to the right. "The next door down is Soren and I, and you are always welcome." Regardless of how the boys felt about each other, Nergui adored them both, and they were just going to have to learn to get along.

Rather than unlocking the door herself, Nergui held the key out to her cousin, imagining this moment would mean more if he did the honors himself.

nio love

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items