Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Finding Your Way Home (Kithryn/Nirva)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:52 pm
The tower was huge and dark, spiraling up out of the desert and beckoning to her like a beacon. 'Come to me' it called out across the sands. 'Find me and find your home. Find your purpose anew.' Home? Purpose? Words that had once meant so much and now meant so little to the former priestess of the Death Clan. Her hair was tattered around the edges, blood sliding in droplets down the arm that ended in a hand clutching her blade -- the only thing she trusted even now.

Hunters, small ones, had attacked out in the dunes. Silly children thinking that they could stand against her, their power weak compared even to her dwindling strength. Somehow she'd found her way to the edge of the cavernous space that housed the tower, standing in the shadow of its base and looking up. She wanted to spread her wings and lift herself aloft but dared not.

Not until she knew it was safe.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:09 pm
The horsemen was still in her chambers. The glowing orb before her rotating slowly in the air. Hands deftly moved over the sphere spinning it about twisting it around and shifting it's view giving her sight around the tower with every flick of her fingers.

She was searching still to make sure no Hunters lingered in their realm or dared return again. It was during this an image appeared on her orb. Her hands grasped it holding it tight.

"No."

She shook the orb in her hands dropping it suddenly as she tore for the doors, minutes later she was outside bursting from a window wings tucked in tight diving down towards the ground. A sudden burst of dark feathers as she snapped them open swooping down to the stumbling figure.

"Kith... Kith...."

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm
Something was calling her name and turning towards it all she saw was something armored barreling from the sky. Jumping back and readying her weapon Kithryn tried her best to emulate her younger sister with a snarl she'd once seen Nirva practicing in a mirror. "Stay back! I am not afraid to attack again!" Even though she looked as pale as death that was the point -- she embodied the tenets of her clan in every aspect of her being. Pale, perfect, a comfort and promise of more to come. Except now it was ragged around the edges, tattered beauty, ruined perfection.

She was, to say the least, not very intimidating.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm
Nirva hit the ground moments later standing up to move towards the other horsemen. Her hands held apart and in the air a sign she was no threat to the other.

"Kith it's me, Kith it's Nirva please." She continued to walk forward her hands moving to her helmet tugging it off to toss it aside revealing her face.

"Kith please? What's wrong? Don't you remember me?"

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm
Shock was immediate as the scythe was dropped to the sands, hands reaching out, one of them stained red with her blood. "Nirvy?" Without thinking of the blood the eldest of the sisters cupped her sister's face and looked into it. It was impossible to not recognize her strong little sister's face but there was something different there. Something that wasn't quite her sister but at the same time it was her. Nirva.

Dropping her hands, remembering where they were, Kithryn picked her petite way over to her scythe, gripping it tightly. "There were Hunters nearby. White-coated mongrels that thought they could take me because I was alone and weak." There was nothing kind and nothing entirely sane in her voice for a moment as she snarled. Taking her sister's hand in her own it was Kith taking comfort from sliding into that big sister role once more, protecting what she cared about.

"Are we safe here, Nirva? I...I've been wandering. But it called to me." Eyes looked up to the Tower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 am
Nirva slowly raised her own hand not sure if what she was seeing was real or some twisted joke of Insanity, her fingers brushing over the blood stained ones touching her cheek sharp blue eyes flickering side to side taking in every detail up close as her sister whispered a childhood name she hadn't heard in years.

Slowly they parted, Kithryn picking up her weapon, Nirva timidly following not wanting to scare away what might possibly be her sister or a fleeting moment of madness that she so dearly hoped wasn't true. Soon their hands twined again and Nirva tugged her close again wrapping her wings and arms around her older sister.

"Kith, Kith you're home, this is our home now. We're safe, the hunters are gone I've been keeping watch the past few days, I saw you... I couldn't believe it, I still don't..."

nesshime

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:17 pm
For a moment the former priestess stood stiffly in her sister's embrace before returning it wholeheartedly. Wings and arms wrapped around her bigger, younger sister with care so as not to stab her with the still-prepared scythe. Confusion was in her voice as it was muffled by Nirva's armor. "Home? But it's a desert." That seemed to be the most objectionable thing about it from Kithryn's point of view. Never mind that it had been speaking into her mind. Or had that simply been a hallucination?

It wouldn't have been the first time.

The scythe vanished as Kith finally accepted her sister's words as true, hugging her with a tightness bordering on desperation. "I thought you were dead, Nirvy, I really did. I thought everyone was dead and I was all alone..." Teeth bit into her lower lip as she loosened the hug but kept an arm and a wing curved around her warrior sibling. Looking up at the tower she shook her head. "I guess I wasn't, was I?"

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 pm
The embrace was a change of pace for Nirva, it was warm, confused, but warm. The closeness of having someone she had once trusted os dearly close to her again. Even the scythe between them did not phase her, "Yes. Home. Olympus, we've reclaimed it as our own."

Pulling back she looked at her sister from arms length, hands resting on her shoulders. "All horsemen have been called here, even now others are showing up, but, I didn't expect you here."

She frowned, "I thought you where with the other priestess who fell when our original home was destroyed, I was in the Human worlds Baltic sea when it happened. I thought you had died. I thought everyone was dead for so long."

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:57 pm
Shaking her head Kithryn turned her head away slightly. "No but it was a close thing. A very close thing. I'd been sent away only hours before the calamity struck and, to be honest, I'd had no idea where I was. I just...was." She shrugged somewhat. Eventually if either of the two cared to investigate it would be revealed that Kithryn had been in the far north of Siberia where snow covered the ground almost year-round and the temperatures could maintain a way of life she was familiar with. The mountain ranges had endless caves, endless ways to hunt and feed herself, and it had been viable, if lonely and uncomfortable.

"It called. I came." Delight at finding her sister turned into a frown. "You're not unhappy to find me are you Nirva? I would hate to think that I have come all this way, come back from the supposed clutches of Death himself, only to be unwelcome by my sister." Kithryn had been remote and a little cold as she'd grown older due to her desire to emulate Death as a priestess of its tenets, yet she had always saved warmth and affection for her family, as much as possible.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:26 pm
"There was a lot going on that day, I had hoped, but it had been so long since I'd heard anything..." Nirva had known where she was, and was one of the first to retreat back to the new abodes outside of Amity. Her network of portals hadn't been cut in the loss of home.

"I don't know how it called, but I'm glad it did," the moment of joy slowly soured and a look in Nirva's face became panic and shock, "N-no! Kith, no! I'd never feel that way! I haven't felt right since that day, I've missed you, and Lilly, just... just having you, you alone, Kith please...." she pulled her closer again clinging on afraid she would turn and run again, "You're my only family, I can't lose you. I won't."

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Despite being the shorter, smaller sister Kithryn was still the elder and had been trained in the care-taking of others. Stroking what dark hair she could reach as Nirva clutched at her the priestess tried to push back her natural awkwardness at frequent displays of physical affection. It had never been something she was particularly cavalier about and didn't quite understand why someone would want to indulge in such contact frequently. However she understood that, at this moment, Nirva was trying to reassure herself that Kithryn was alive and whole. Family.

The only family. "Only? So none of the rest..." Lips pressed tightly as, for one of the few times in her life, physical tears burned at the corners of her eyes. "Oh, Nirvy, I'm so sorry." Strokes against dark brown hair resumed as Kith thought about the loss of her family, of her whole way of life, and how adrift she now was.

Really, what had she been expecting? That eventually someone would find her after a few years and bring her home? That it had been a simple portal malfunction that had trapped her in the Siberian wastes? Gone. Everything was gone.

Reassuringly her voice touched Nirva's ears. "It's alright. I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here with you." Wherever this place was.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm
Nirva knew this, she knew very well Kithryn hated hugging and cuddling and all those typical things. This was one case though where her younger sister was going to ignore it entirely.

"Only... I don't, I haven't seen any sign of them and I've checked everywhere among the survivors, those lost outside of the camps. It's harder to look for. Their isn't a clue where to start where to go, and hardly no way to get there till now." For a moment something shifted, Kithryn was stroking her hair, not retreating, not vanishing as an illusion she was there. They where here.

"Olympus," she said simply, "It's now our home." Pulling back she ran the back of her hand over her own eyes to wipe away signs of the tears she had shared with her sister, in a single moment they had probably displayed more emotions then either had in the past year.

"C'mon. We can get you inside and you can stay at my place tonight untill you decide where or what you'll do for yourself okay?"

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:53 pm
There was more than a bit of longing in her eyes as Kithryn looked up at Olympus, her new home. "Any chance for a warm bath? I haven't had one in..." She shook her head. "Diving in freezing water takes the dirt off but it's not the best. I've never enjoyed the cold that much." Dying of exposure wasn't really something that could happen to them but, nonetheless, it was unpleasant to say the very least. "Perhaps a change of clothing?" Kithryn had at least been skilled enough to make ragged clothing out of things she killed but she was far from fashionable. Far from respectable even.

Smiling at her sister it was easy to agree to the shared space. "I've lived alone for some time now. It'll be nice to finally come home and be with family again." Looking up from where Nirva had dove out of the tower to swoop down to her, wings were fanning out towards flight. "Lets go."

Miliardo Kason
FIN? If you wanted to RP more that's fine but it seemed like a finisher.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games