Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Fire and Dragons (AJ and Andrew) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 am
Yeah but..." Andrew threw a light punch taking the fire out of it. He could feel the fear shield breaking. He remembered that. it was broke. He knew that strange snap.

Nope. "Pretty sure you are well done. Any more and I'll be serving you up on a plate." Nope he wasn't going to hurt AJ. Any more and yeah he wasn't hurting AJ. This was a real fight. And despite him pulling his tail he did let it go.

"Yeah we are done here." Andrew still felt ok. He turned his back on AJ walking out of the ring, but being sure to keep his tail in front of himself, well away from AJ.

HP: 15/ 40
Damage: 1
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused] + T2 Swift strikes [unused]

Meegane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am
"Serve me up on a plate?" AJ giggled. "Are you gonna eat me? I can continue if you want to." Andrew didn't answer and walking towards the entrance. "Not gonna go on? Are you done?" Andrew might be done, but he wasn't, he could still fight, he didn't dissipate yet, the dizziness was just nothing like a scratch for the boil.

"AJ...." Head said.

HP: 0/ 40
Damage: -
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:47 am
"I don't want to. AJ stop being stupid. If you continue you can do some serious damage to your core. and then Where will you be when the fighting gets serious and we have to play all our cards? It's always best to hold on to a few in reserve." because if it came right down to it, Andrew wanted AJ on his side. He
was good, that much was clear. But if he stupidly hurt himself, pushed pass his limits then he would be useless later.

"AJ I want to get stronger because I don't want to get hurt. I don't know what your reasons are but they sound pointless to me."

meegane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 am
AJ wanted to continue but his friend didn't want it, so he shrugged and let his claws disappeared as well as the scales. "If you say so. I have quite a lot of fun today, thanks, hope you get something too." The boil chuckled lightly. "I would take the pain grateful as it will make me stronger, what's the purpose if you hold back and being weak in the battlefield. I'd rather push myself to the cliff now than it's too late. However -" If Andrew would have bad feeling about it, then he'd better stop here.

"That's a good start, it's nothing wrong to be selfish. If you can't protect yourself, the creeple like you will be hurt. When you get stronger, you can not only protect yourself but other creeple. I hate those fools who used their power to irritate people but didn't realized how weak they were, there's nothing wrong to be weak, but when you realize, you should aim to be stronger. There's no one who can be the strongest in the world, but you can always get stronger through training." AJ paused and laughed. "My reasons? I just want to prove my ability through fighting with different creeple. You see, I am not afraid to be hurt but I don't like to be looked down upon or let others think I'm weak and they can hurt my friend without consequences. I used to care no one, but now - I get friends, I want to protect them." He looked at Andrew but shortly shifted away. "Also, I need to keep my bro safe." He offered a pet to the Head who turned to snug him.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm
Andrew was 100 percent sure pain did not actually make you stronger. 100 percent. His tail was still aching and it didn't feel any stronger. But he wouldn't let AJ touch it again. Smarter, yes, stronger no.

AJ was not making much sense... and then Andrew realized he must be one of those crazy fighting types. Monster.. were all monsters that way?

"AJ, you've got nothing to prove against me. I'm not a dragon, I'm a demon. And going till you hurt yourself irreversibly isn't proving anything, it's just stupid." a memory flashed from a dream long ago, of G, sacrificing himself for the kingdom. Willingly giving himself up. It turned out so pointless.

"And protecting others is just stupid as well." he flicked his tail as if trying to rub the pain out of it. "There is no sense in hurting yourself just to protect others, it just opens the opportunity for them to hurt you too." Why was he even bothering with this? It just bothered him to see someone who actually put up with him doing stupid things. "There is not such thing as friends." And if AJ thought they were friends, he was dead wrong.

meegane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:19 pm
"Maybe stupid to you, but not to me. That's the beauty of fight, they are the things that you need to really do it instead of talking or just watching. You can't feel it until you collide with someone." AJ made a long sigh. "It's in quantitative sense, not quality as a whole. You need to weight the importance of the two, instead of just comment it with useless, that's assertion. If I hurt myself and make me stronger, so that I can protect someone I think worthwhile, then it is worthy for the exchange." If what he was doing can help to suppress himself so that the nightmare would never happen, he was more than appreciated to do it, the pain was a pleasure.

He flexed himself from the fatigue, "Andrew, do you love someone? Is there someone that will make you sad when they are hurt?" The boil looked into the eyes of demon. "When you're sad for them, you will hurt yourself too, in here." He pointed to his chest. "Deep inside. You won't notice it because it may just like a sting, but when they accumulate, the pain would be unbearable. It's much worse than physical pain, in my opinion." He said it in a way so simple, love, no matter which kind, is a double blade.

He made an exaggerated face in shock. "Oh my, Andrew, you don't have friends, so pathetic." He hugged the Head and shared the sadness. "The definition of friends is very board, the people you care can be called friends, the people you hang around with, the people you enjoy talking to and spending time around, they can be said to be your friends. Of course, friends can be deep or shallow. If you don't have one, I hope you will find some." He treated him as a friend, but only he knew it was enough.

phantompanther13
He will suggest Olivia as an example next :/

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:21 am
Was AJ really trying to explain love to him? "No, no one except my parents. And that's just because they raised me." he shook his head at AJ's exaggerated pity. Whatever.

"I don't need friends. Acquaintances do me just fine." never mind he hadn't been able to actually make friends because most creeple were either too annoying or too afraid of his fire. there seemed to be no in between. How could he call someone who just annoyed the Jack out of him a friend?

"Whatever I need to go back to training." it would certainly be better than being more annoyed by AJ.

meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:58 am
"Really? How about - the little adorable undead ghoul named...ah Olivia~" A super effective hit to the demon without notice. "You hang out a lot with her so I thought you two are good friends, I am wrong?" He asked in a rather suspected manner. Parents, what a distant word for him, AJ wondered if they really raised him up, maybe giving money for his meals and daily necessities. He snorted.

"Oh acquaintances~" Friends, acquaintances, whatever it is called, the demon was just too grumpy to admit it. AJ was relieved that it meant Andrew got some friends.

The mentioning of Olivia might make him stay, but the boil thought it was enough for that day, so he lightly waved goodbye. "See you soon."

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 am
Andrew's heart twinged at Olivia's name. They weren't friends. They shouldn't be friends. Just the mention of her name set his tail burning low, it was so automatic by now. He turned and glared at AJ, flame quickly moving from a place of plasticity to anger.

He didn't trust himself to speak. All he could feel was agitation at AJ bringing that old relationship up. But he didn't bother to enlighten him about the falling out they had had. he wanted to punch AJ again, to light him on fire, but he didn't really like fighting at all. Besides AJ couldn't take another hit. Instead he simply stormed away without another word.

Meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces