Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] BUT WHY STAIRS (Shik + Yuzhi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:10 am
Having dumped his things in his and Shaheen's new canopy home--an area he had spent exactly half an hour in just lazing around and taking in the smell of trees--Shik was back on the move. There were still areas to explore in his new home, but it could wait. He needed to find the others and see how they were settling in, and why not start from the bottom and make his way up?

So it was that the executioner (he refused to let go of the title despite needing to reapply) flew his way down several floors to reach the Conquest one. As expected, it was dazzling, organized, and ornate--a little too sparkly for his tastes, but what did he know? As he stomped his way through and was given several stares, Shik cupped his mouth and began to yell.

"Imp! Is the Imp around still, or did she have the nerve to die before the best part?"

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 am
The small mare having been in such a state of transitive living, it was a little odd that now things were becoming a more permanent sort of arrangement. Yuzhi wasn't sure how to vocalize her thoughts and feelings to where she sounded like an ingrate - unhappy for some semblance of her 'old home' back.

Happiness that her brother, and cousin, and others dearest to her could now be safe and flourish where they deserve to be, but she was suffering from ... a little whiplash.

There was a cautiousness to her preparations of settling in. Almost loathe to unpack and put anywhere in a place that would make it seem as if she was going to stay forever. Her heart warned that it could be yanked from under her all over again. Yuzhi frowned and was about to chide herself when she heard a voice that caused her to peer up from where she sat. It was that stupid (thoughtful, true friend) warmongering stallion. The Giant. The small mare tried not to smile at all as she tried to look peevish about being called an Imp even if she secretly enjoyed the nickname, "If you think I would die so easily, Giant, then I am insulted!" she called out back at him.

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 am
"Aha!"

He gave a Warlike whoop (causing more stares and judging) as he whipped about towards the sound of her voice. "There you are!" Shik called with a grin as he all but galloped over, nearly ready to bowl the mare over but managing to stop himself. In sheer cheekiness, he crouched to speak to her.

"You are still hermiting yourself," he chided Yuzhi, but he looked far too amused to be serious about it. "I have not seen you in so long, I was starting to think you had shrunken to the point of invisibility!"

Shik's eyes wandered to her possessions. "Ah . . . you haven't moved in yet? Do you need assistance?" It had to be a good day indeed that he was feeling gracious.

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:47 am
There was a narrowing of her eyes as he insinuated that she had shrunken down to the point of invisibility and rewarded his crouching with a simple light bop to his nose. There. That'll teach him.

"No I've just been busy that's all," she said evasively. Busy with what? Well she'd been hanging around someone else, that counted as not hermiting, right? Not that Shik needed to know of her comings and goings anyways, right?

There was a glance spared toward her things gathered around and still unorganized and still not unpacked, "Mmn...Maybe.. I just um...I am getting used to.. everything still. It is difficult to believe, still."

Yuzhi almost wished she was less cautious and more optimistic.

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 am
He sneezed at Yuzhi in response. That'd teach her.

"Busy with what?" Shik prodded, already scooping up some of her belongings to help carry. "Books? I will make you stay out today if only to make you tour your floor together." It was hard to remember this was a tower with how elegant the Conquest horsemen's abode was.

He could already feel his nose rising into the air with arrogance. Blech.

"It is hard to believe, little Imp. But this is home now. And you," Shik said delightfully, "will have to traverse the stairs to come and visit us, so it will be part of your training just find us. Wonderful! You have always been on the small and slight side. Now come, let us walk about . . ."

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 am
The sneeze taught her something alright.

"I knew you were the drooly sort," she grumbled under her breath as she used a sleeve to wipe her face feeling just a little indignant, but only a little. It wouldn't stop her from bopping him again if he deserved it.

There was a new reason to become indignant as she stomped a small foot and then went to gather a couple of her own things as well, "I have been visiting with a friend! I can manage to make one or two, you know." A small bit of color rose to her cheeks.

She walked along quietly showing him where exactly it was she lived, "Stairs... My training...? Are you considering making me an honorary war clansmen?" There was no insult or indignation in her tone as much as simple curiosity. It was almost like Shikoba was always trying to take her under his wing for one reason or another.

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:48 am
Drooly! He barked a laugh, forgetting how he had missed Yuzhi's deadpan sass. "Shaheen's called me an animal for a reason," Shik said with a lazy shrug as they walked. "But I suppose I might be. It would be much easier than having a child with that woman. And look, you are the appropriate size and everything!"

And then he laughed some more at his own wit.

"Gods, where do you even sleep?" Shik scanned around the pavilion. There was an area that glinted with weapons and where distant clamors could be heard, so that wasn't it. There was a garden-ish area, but he highly doubted Conquest slept among the plants--that was their job. The only other areas left were ornate area one and ornate area two, so they would just have to narrow it from there unless someone gave them directions.

He glanced down at Yuzhi with his own curious look, though there was far more mischief in his. "A friend, hmm?"

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:20 pm
"You probably eat like an animal, too. I am sure even Shaheen agrees you need more grace behind your actions," she snorted simply and only glowered at his comment about being childsized. "I shall ignore that you said that last bit and take the possibility you offered as a very gracious honor handed down to few from yourself."

Yuzhi had selective memory sometimes.

She just smiled a bit, "That depends. As a scholar I often fall asleep bent over my books..Though I do have a bed, so...Honestly," Yuzhi just shrugged a bit - not sure why Shik was so marveled by all of this.

"Y..yes a friend..I.. I think you were there when I met him," A blush rose to her face as she gave away more than she intended. "Then again my memory is a bit fuzzy of the times when that meeting occurred..."

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 am
"Why yes I do," Shik informed her happily. "I stuff my face into the carcasses of my prey and eat them raw from the inside out."

(This was only partially true.)

He meant to clarify where on earth the Conqeust horsemen would be sleeping when he noticed that there seemed to be busier traffic going in and out of the mroe palatial-looking building. Of course. Snorting, Shik pointed it out to his little friend and began to lead them onward.

"I've yet to hear a name, little imp," he chastised her teasingly, because this seemed like a fun nerve to push.

Pales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm
"I hope the eating inside out of anything doesn't apply to your love life as well, Shikoba the Giant. That would be most unpleasant for her..." She trailed off and a slow blush crept over her face as she realized what she had just said. No. No. Just pretend that didn't happen and move on.

She gazed over at where Shikoba had pointed and just made a small smile, her eyes seemed to scan the faces to see if she recognized any but then she was distracted again by the larger Stallion and his demands.

"...I do not see why I should offer you a name but...It is Thrain. I find him to be good company," she said quietly, Yuzhi hoped it was quiet enough to where he didn't hear the name out right as they moved along.

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas