Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Not another demon..[Ayane x Lute]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm
Ayane smiled, "I have some spookies, would you like some tea?" She asked, fumbling around the kitchen for her teapot. She set it on the small stove to boil as she grabbed the aforementioned spookies and brought them over to Lute. "Here you go, if you need anything else just let me know." She smiled at the other ghoul, then moved to start opening boxes and keeping an ear open for the teapot.

"Sorry my room's such a mess! Like I said before I only just arrived and got lost." The ghoul said, dropping a box before shaking her head. There was no way she could do this in her kimono. It didn't offer the range of motion she needed.

Turning to look at Lute she smiled weakly. "Could you do me a favor? I need you to help me get this off..." She motioned to the Kimono. "I need to change into something a bit less formal if I'm going to unpack."

She hoped Lute didn't mind - she moved over to her her suitcase and pulled out a tank-top and some shorts to change into instead. Looking over her shoulder at Lute, and motioning to the bathroom. "You just have to help me get this piece of fabric off after that I'll be fine on my own." She motioned to the fabric belt holding the kimono closed.

CheekieBirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 pm
Taking the spookies happily she nibbled on one as the other ghoul moved about. Watching her and nibbling Lute nodded her head gently, tea sounded ok, "that would be nice.." Smiling she wiped a crumb of spookie from he cheek and looked for a place to sit the plate down. "It's alright-t.." She smiled and gave a soft chuckle admitting sheepishly, "my room still has a few boxes of things laying around."

Lute's head tilted to the side, for a moment she was confused as to what it off meant. Then the ghoul motioned to her clothing and Lute's face paled of all color. Help her ...undress? Lute's mind swirled leaving her looking like she was wobbling back and forth for a moment as an internal struggle raged. She should TOTALLY say no! "O-ok..." But couldn't it wasn't in her even if her face showed how miserable she was feeling as she stumbled over to aid.

Little pieces of fabric, she wondered if she could help with her eyes closed. Pushing her fingers together the ground was all she looked at as she made her way to the other ghoul. ".....J-just pull it?" She asked hesitantly.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:50 pm
Ayane could see the discomfort in Lute's face and she did feel a bit bad about it. "Yes just give it a little tug so it can loosen up then I'll do the rest. I'll make it up to you I promise!" She felt bad but she'd been dressed that morning by the maid and now that she didn't have a helping hand, she was going to have to figure things out on her own but until then she'd have to settle for a helping hand when she could get it.

She turned so her back was to Lute. "Just give it a nice firm tug and that'll be all." She said, looking over her shoulder at the other ghoul and giving her a thankful smile. "I'll have to put it on myself tomorrow so I should be able to fix it so I won't need help."

She did make a mental note to make it up to Lute somehow though, she disliked putting a friend through discomfort.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am
"N-no...its fine...really." She blushed a touch redder and went to pull the requested part of the outfit, offering softly as she did unable to help herself. She hadn't been embarrassed no, just the opposite, her family like pretty ghouls she herself was not an exception to that. "..U-um..if you need help though-h and..maybe well-l you could call me.." Shuffling back to the cookies she stuffed one into her mouth to keep quite and not sound to creepy.

Had Aya had help dressing at home? ...Weird.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:44 pm
Ayane giggles as she holds her kimono closed while slipping behind the curtain to her bathroom. "I may have to hold you too that offer!" She didn't have any real problem with being physically exposed around people she trusted and she had a feeling Lute could be trusted. Of course time would tell that for sure - so she'd give it a few weeks and see how things went. If Lute turned out to be as friendly and helpful as she was already seeming to be - then it wouldn't be a second thought to her.

"Who knows, maybe someday we'll even share a bath." Her statement was matter of factual. That wouldn't be overly strange to her either, especially if they could find a nice hot spring somewhere. The bath here was really small and Ayane had not wanted to see if there was a communal one - last thing she wanted to deal with was a mixed bath - just because male demons... could get grabby she'd been told.

"Alright, I'm done." She said, having pulled the tank-top over her head, coming out in just the tank and the shorts, having folded the kimono up until she could hang it up and let it air. "Thank you for being patient." She smiled at Lute, moving over to the kettle that had started to whistle and started making tea for the two of them.

"And thank you again for coming over, I'm not used to being by myself."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:52 pm
Share a bath? Her eyes widened and she shook her head to rid the idea or rather image away. She would just tell her later that-that creeple didn't do that! Lute of course never having been to a hot springs or the like considered her to be speaking of an actual bathing bath not a relaxing one.

Watching her make the tea she gently settled down at the table on a pillow and smiled. "N-no problem..." Smiling she coughed a little and ate another cookie up. "It's nothing-g....if you ever need company.." She trailed off offer made though nervously.

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm
Ayane smiled at Lute and her offer actually made her really happy. "You're welcome over any time. You have my number so just give me a ring and I'll make sure the door's not locked - so feel free to invite yourself in." She giggles a little. "And if any of the other demons give you any hassle just tell them you're working for me - that should make them leave you be." She'd have to try and get her tendrils going and reach out to the other demons on campus to see if she could find her brother a good wife. Lute was off-limits because she'd seen her first.

She placed their cups and the kettle onto a tray and moved over to the table, placing it in the center, before pouring the tea into the cups, then letting Lute take whichever cup she wants, before grabbing the other that was left.

She sipped at the tea, watching Lute for a moment before she shook her head slowly. "Would you like to go to the maul later? We could see if there is any good fabric and stuff?" Her hand moved to her hair and her finger idly started to curl the dark blue locks around it. "Because the clothes I brought were my formal wear and my sleep wear..." She motioned at the tank top and shorts she currently wore. "And my formal wear requires two people to put on... So unless you really would like to come over and help be dress..." She bit her bottom lip.

"Never mind - I'm sure I can figure something out at least long enough for me to get to the maul and find something to wear..." Her cheeks started to color as she looked into her tea. "Sorry, I don't mean to instantly try monopolizing your time. I'm sure your friends would hate me if I did."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:42 am
Holding on to her cup of tea she fell silent, content to listen to her new friend chattering happily. It just wasn't in Lute to protest and for once she didn't really feel like it. Aya reminded her of a friend back home, one that unknowingly to Lute often took advantage of her, but one that helped her 'make up her mind.'

When talk of the maul came up Lute nodded, she had a few silver seeds and needed to get some lace as it was. Father had spoiled her this month and sent her extra change even though he shouldn't have. She felt bad but he made it clear if she sent it back this time she'd be in trouble when he visited. So, she had finally after a month accepted spending it.

But then...Lute's cheeks flushed and she stared down into her tea as well. "I..think that its fine-e...I don't mind-d.." She paused and looked up, a small smiling and waiver of eyes giving her away. "M-my friends..won't mind." She didn't really have 'friends', there was Zel sure but they weren't that close. And the rabbit ghoul she had met but again, they weren't....close.

"I-i...needed to go-o to the maul anyways..so.."

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:15 pm
Ayane's eyes practically lit up when Lute agreed to head to the maul with her, she bounced a little in her seat, before placing the cup of tea down on the table. "Oh thank you so much - I am so glad I am not being a bother!" She reached out and gently took her hand giving it a squeeze.

"I'll have to have you help me get dressed." She giggled and made a slight face. "If you don't mind." She colored a little.

To be honest she didn't mind Lute hanging around. She was really glad to have made a friend on her first day.

"Thank you again - for being such a good friend."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 pm
Oh Jack, what had she gotten herself into? Lute could feel the burn of her cheeks grow tenfold as the other ghoul took her hand and squeezed it. Sheepishly the monster ghoul turned to smile at the demon and nod slowly. "Y-your...not a bother.." But even if she was being one, which she wasn't, Lute would say this anyways.

Instead of answering to helping her get dressed Lute simply nodded and stared into her cup of tea. Glancing up she noticed the color of Aya's cheeks and smiled just a touch bigger, "...o-ok.." She just looked so cute, and seemed to be just like her so how could she say no?

"Y-you...well-....I mean.." She floundered, biting her lip, was she a great friend? They had just met though, but it felt nice to hear that. "W-when were you-u..wanting ...t-to go?"

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 pm
Ayane nodded and slowly pulled her hands away from Lute's and let them slid into her lap. She chewed her bottom lip for a moment in thought. "Well," she began, slowly reaching for the tea to take a sip before leaning back a little and looking up at the ceiling. "Sooner would be better than later but anytime you have time is fine..." She looked back to Lute with another helpless look.

"I don't know when the maul closes or I'd suggest we go today - I actually really don't know much about the area to be honest, my dad was a bit... Overprotective." She said quietly while making a face. "I mean don't get me wrong, I love him a lot and he's my favorite person in the whole world - but when you're not allowed to go shopping without a full entourage and someone to carry your bags it gets a bit... excessive, no?"

Her eyes widened as if she just had a thought raising one hand. "N-not that I'd make you carry my bags! You're my friend not my servant!" She seemed almost hectically worried she might have said something offensive. "I mean if anything I'll carry all the stuff and you can pick out some stuff you like, I mean... if you want..." She coughed into her hand a little and looked back down into her tea, casting slow, shy glances back up at the other ghoul.

She didn't care about spending money - and if it helped her secure the other ghoul's friendship well... One more step in the right direction, yes? Once their friendship was established THEN she could start asserting more dominance over their relationship, but first she had to make the friend.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:22 pm
Lute blushed she knew the woes of her new friend all to well. An overprotective father, that she loved and not knowing much about the area. Though at least she had been here longer and while her father was protective he didn't have people waiting on her hand and foot.

Poor ghoul. Lute couldn't help but feel sorry for her, she was so cute when she pouted and seemed so genuine after all.

As Aya began to apologize the monster ghoul only got redder, she was - OH- Lute got it and put her hands up. Shaking her head, and having her pink floppy ears glide with the motion. "N-no ..I know..i-its ok.." She hadn't been offended and really wouldn't mind helping her adjust and at least carry some bags.

To get them back into a better mood Lute rose up and smiled softly, hesitantly, "L-let's go now...to the maul..I'll help you ge-get dressed then we can go?" She would be sure to get her a map of Halloween while they were out too. But they would have to get going now before the place closed, so she rushed the other ghoul into getting up and ready.

Torvil
Fin!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items