Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP/Drabbles] Moving Forward (Bellamorte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:04 pm
Needy Kitten

"I am most put off!" The witch all about shrieked when she threw open the door and stood, dripping water from the little curls at her neck, absolutely soaked through, in the doorway of her room that had really become their room.
"The weather reports said it would not begin to rain until at least dusk and it is decidedly not dusk!" Belladonna huffed and puffed as she tossed her bag to the floor, she grumbled to herself when she shut the door harder than she meant, and glowered most sincerely while she untied her bootlaces to reveal stockings that squelched against the hardwood floor.

"Today has been dreadful. In the worst possible manner."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm
Past, Present, Future

Not sure what to do with herself she sat there a moment to ponder. Her petticoat had flipped over so that it lay against her stomach and chest and she felt generally as though getting up on her own was a very large task. Just as the witch had mentally steeled herself to hoist herself up, a very handsome zombie arrived in her vision.
"I am alright, thank you love." She laughed, her hands found his shirt front and she slid her hips from the chair seat to the floor so that she could properly align herself in a more upright position.
"How fussy you've gotten!" A kind smile is given to soften whatever accidental insult she might have given. "I only see one you and that is plenty. But perhaps... Yes I do believe I could use a little cold on the back of my head?" Was that just an excuse to be touched? Why yes, yes it was.

"I apologize, I had not meant to worry you. I was just... A bit caught off guard, is all!" Pink eyes rolled to the ceiling as Belladonna tried to think of the kindest way to put this.
"But ah... Graduation! It is... Looming on the immediate horizon for the both of us."
She took a moment to study his face, to dart her gaze between his green eye and the blue one as though the differently hued one would tell her whether this was honestly a good time or not. The witch was still unused to that newly colored orb, sometimes she saw it before the green when he looked at her and she would feel her heart hitch in surprise as though her zombie had suddenly become someone else.
"Is now a good time?" But he had, in a sense, become someone else. Not someone entirely different, but not the same either. Someone who had gotten very good at being in his own head, who had become very good at pretending nothing was the matter held her hand now and somedays Belladonna just wasn't sure how she felt about it.
So instead she smiled at him, a little less sure in her features for it had begun to feel as if they had traded. He could lie a bit better, so she intentionally lied a little worse.

Medigel

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:31 pm
past, present, future

He steadied himself as she anchored herself to his shirt, smiling a little in return. "Maybe just a bit," Mort admitted. His hand was already moving to cup the back of her head even before she gave him the okay, gently applying pressure. Sometimes it was hard not to let his fingers express their morbid curiosity about the scar around her neck, but today it was easy to reign in the impulse. It had just been a bump, but after everything they had been through and still were enduring, he couldn't help but feel a little overprotective of Belladonna.

He still felt guilty about the insanity affliction even two years later; if helping balance the debt meant being a little overbearing, so be it.

"S'okay." Turning her head, he leaned forward and kissed her hair just above the spot she had bumped before reapplying his hand-y icepack. "But, er, if isn't too rattled . . . Yeah. Now is good time."

Except Mort still appeared a little lost on how to proceed. The future had always been in the future. Not something to need to think about. Far away. Having it suddenly be at their doorstep twisted what little insides he had left.

"D'you wanna take test together?" he decided to ask first. Just like the icepack question, it was something he already knew the answer to, but it was a step forward.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 pm
An appreciative hum was her thanks for the hand on her head, which didn't hurt at all, but she batted pitiful pink eyes up at him all the same.
Had he asked, she might have allowed him to explore his curiosity all he liked, given she was feeling a bit sentimental now that they were talking about the future. Their future, which was far grander. And, after a few months to let not only the physical wound but the mental wound of marring herself heal, Belladonna was less inclined to hide it. Today she wore a simple, thin string of a ribbon around her neck and nothing more. In fact, not able to know it without bringing the subject up, if Mort asked, she would want him to inspect her scar. He had been so polite about it, she wanted to finally close the door on that incident.

Easily led, the witch moved her head for him, glad he was being so doting. It was always a nice treat, one she had done her best to stop begging for at every turn.
"Then let us begin." Belladonna said in a placid, patient voice, folding her hands against the poof of petticoat in her lap. Quiet lapsed between them as she tried to think where to start, hasty to jump to the after graduation part.
But Mort had a good idea and the witch could not help the quick quirk of her mouth.
"Naturally." She said with a much sweeter inflection than was usually applied to the phrase.

After a pause to let the mirth pass from her face she posed her own question.
"How soon would you like to take it? A month? Two? Or sooner?" Er, well, questions. The witch had always been very bad at limiting herself to just one question.
In an effort to ease the worry undoubtedly caused by her barrage of time lines she reached out a hand to lap on his knee, a small reminder to take his time, that she would wait.

medigel

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out