Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Break it up (Lan and Nereza)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:22 pm
While she’d been reassigned to a ‘lower’ rank (for now she told herself, just for now until she was ready to move up and try once more), Lan had been given the duties of the soldier. Fight. Train. Spar. Guard. Fight. Train. Spar. Guard. Fight. Train. Spar. Guard. It was rather monotonous but it was structured, rigid. While it did sting to take orders from those she had once ordered around, she had to. It was her new position, her new place among the clans.

A deep breath as a group came back from an outpost, she greeted them, noting down who had arrived, who had left, what they were bringing back. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Just a thing that she had to do to make sure no one was trying to sneak anything in that was more or less contraband.
Like human food.

Which really wasn’t contraband and more Lan just abused the fact she could make horsemen throw away the day old pizza they’d bring back. The clans had no use for day old pizza. Besides, they didn’t need to eat anyway. Sighing as she let them pass with nothing new to report, she waited for someone else to arrive. Anyone interesting who could just breaks the routine. She liked it sure, but after a while you just needed a break.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:41 pm
She was only a priestess in words, no longer in practice and no longer of any use to the new tower as of the moment. Nereza stared at the small paper book in her hands as the glow of the lantern danced along the ground. Start all over, yes, she would have to start all over with her training she thought as she started to scribble into her book every thought she had since she had walked to the outpost.

New home, new home, she kept telling herself as she walked into the outpost, her wings stretched and then tucking to her sides as her eyes glanced around. There was no doubt she had no idea where she was going let alone what was she suppose to do for the moment. There was a solider waiting at the outpost but Nereza just merely stared at her for a few minutes and then began to scribble something in her book before slowly shuffling her feet closer to her. Pausing she stared even more intently at the solider, scribbling things down for a minute and then peering at her in the same process. A few more times she continued in the same fashion until snapping the book shut and giving the solider a short nod.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:52 pm
The arrival of a priestess was nothing new- but the manner which this one arrived was a touch unusual. She was not with a guardian, nor, did she look to have brought anything back with her indicative of having harvested FEAR. Tapping a finger to her chin Lan almost let the woman pass but- “Pardon.” It occurred to her that this might have been one of the ones who’d not have the chance to return since the sanctuary’s disbandment and the rise of the tower. If thatw as the case, then Lan did have her minor orders. Help such horsemen navigate the tower to their new home and enlighten them to what had occurred.

Though, in Lan’s opinion, anyone who failed to notice that death was no longer around was going to have to find that out on their own. Such news was not easy to say, much less to someone who might have been fond of him, the horsewoman being of death after all.

“I could not help but notice in your manner that you might not have been to the tower prior?” She motioned to the entry and the statues. They were odd, these symbols of old gods. “I have orders to guide those to their new residences, and… you also look like you might have questions for me perhaps?”

The notebook had not gone unnoticed after all. If the woman had looked like conquest Lan might have mistaken her for a scholar, (though the wings would have been a bit… odd given the fact that conquest did not have such things).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:15 pm
As the solider spoke Nereza looked at her with wide eyes before scribbling a small notation into the notebook. Everything that had occurred Nereza had written, it was like a journal or diary of things she had observed, new horseman, some of the halloweeners, anything she had found new and appealing. She would at times create little drawings of them too, making note of anything they wore and even the sound of their voice. There was really no reason to do it however, there was no requirements in keeping notes or writing in books, in the least not in the death clan. It merely made herself feel secure in a way like a security blanket only less childish looking.

Turning her attention back to the solider as she closed the notebook she shook her head slowly. “No…..” She replied difting off for a moment sstaring at the statues guarding the entrance making a mental note to return and to draw them each. “I mean no I haven’t been to the tower yet and yes I have questions. Several, but I believe most can be answered when I see the tower. I shall follow you then, yes?” Tucking the notebook under her arm she mustered a faint smile to the solider, ignoring the her nerves and excitement of this new home.  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 pm
In becoming a solider, Lan had to learn that not everyone was going to just up and listen to her and pay attention while doing so. She was not a noble, she did not command such authority anymore. She could not more command another than she could tell a plant to grow or a bird to swim. They might do it of their own will but not on her orders. Watching the woman write in her notebook as Lan talked irked the newly appointed soldier, but really, it wasn’t the end of the world.

No, the end of the world wasn’t set to come for a few more years at the least. They did have to plan that sort of thing after all. Well, plan and make sure hunters wouldn’t be there to much things up like they had in the past at any rate.

“I see.” Lan replied, not quite sure what to make of the horsewoman. “Well, ask away- I have my orders and I must do my duty as it were!” She stood a little taller, as if it gave her some aspect of authority. “The tower is our new home- follow me.” Through the portal to the chamber of gods, Lan shrugged. “Though this is more where we gather before heading out, the floors above are dedicated to the clans. Each clan has a floor, and each floor has room enough for us all. Well, provided one doesn’t mind that there are no longer islands or fences but now stairs between us all.” She giggled at her own joke. Islands between- ah it was a bad joke but she tried.

“Death is the last floor dedicated to the clans, but conquest is the first. Shall I show you conquest or would you rather we just make our way up to death? I am content with either way.” If they stopped in conquest she could grab a few sticky buns for a late snack.
hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am
Nodding to acknowledge she could ask whatever she wanted Nereza wondered to herself what sort of new home this place would be. Her tent had been rather annoying and rather too open for her liking. There was also the fact that she had owned very little in the first place other than a series of filled notebooks her condition was rather dismal. There were so many thoughts of what the tower would be that she wanted to ask every single question about every single detail but she was reassured it would merely annoy the solider.

Nereza paid no mind to the horsewoman solider as she stood a little taller, such things were of little importance to her but completing one’s job was far more necessity than familiarity of authority. Once she had been obsessed with her duties, following everything with strict dedication, but now it was just merely a title. It was disturbing thought to realize she could do as she pleased. There was an option of no longer being a priestess and that thought gave her a slight scare. Now with the tower they could return, return to some sort of normal.

Almost.

Following the solider through the portal she peered around the new room as her lantern gave a soft blue glow along the stony floor. It felt safe, safer than the previous little tent she consider her room and the cold floor was cool to the touch. Looking back at the solider she paid the little joke no mind and only raised a slight eyebrow as the horsewoman giggled at it herself. Turning to her book she wrote again the pen scratching along the surface before she nodded to the horsewoman.

“No, its ok I would like to see all the rooms if possible,” Nereza replied tucking the notebook away again. There was no reason to not go through the full tour while she could.

iStoleYurVamps

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:08 pm
Lan nodded, leading into the conquests floor. “The first, as is much the way of when we move, there are the conservatory, water pavilion, ceremonial chambers-“ She pointed each one out pausing on the ceremonial chambers. “There is housing and a training ground on each floor, and those are fairly self explanatory. The clan floor is obviously geared toward’s each clan’s needs and as such, conquest spares on expense on refinement and study. Perhaps the most relaxing floor I think. Very quiet in a mental sense?”

She shrugged. It was difficult to put into words how she felt. “I personally would suggest visiting the conservatory- you can often find a place to relax and be left alone. It is very good for meditations and study.” A motion to each location she looked at Nereza. “Shall we move on?”
hanging gallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm
As the female horseman explained Nereza scribbled down notes about each room, including the suggestion about visiting the conservatory to be at peace. It would be a bit of a lavish experience to sit in a room that wasn’t meant for any purpose other than to relax and smell things such as flowers. One thing she had little knowledge on was flowers in general but that didn’t matter, there was no reason to and there weren’t quite as popular in the death clan as the conquest. The sweet smell wafted in as she grew closer to the entrance, it was different.

“Can you pick the flowers?” Nereza replied her voice trailing off before she quickly shut her mouth and shook her head as she turned towards the horsewoman as if to ignore the question. “Yes… we can move on please.” She closed her notebook and tucked it under her arm again looking back at the conservatory only for a minute.

iStoleYurVamps

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm
Lan looked around her before answering. "Technically no... but sometimes we do it anyway." They grew back after a day or so, not a huge deal. Smiling she motioned the woman to follow, leading her up the second flight of stairs to- "Famine. It's a bit... dirty for my liking but then I am conquest, they are not. Here they have the catacombs were they run experiments, something I find interesting to watch when I have the time. The oasis is much unlike the water pavilion or gander below. This is purely experimental, not much in the way of relaxing. As for the specimen chambers..." She grimaced. "I am not a fan of bugs, but if you are, they would be of interest. And to top it off.."

Her hand motioned to the training grounds and the residential area. "Training and housing like all floors. Their training is more focused on how to move rather than the distance training below."

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm
Nereza gave the solider a slightly disappointed look, the technically meant that she probably shouldn’t even attempt to pick a flower unless she wanted to spend the rest of the day worrying and feeling guilt over the stupid thing. At least it was a pretty thought in her head she mused as she started nodded and followed the horsewoman up the stairs. Famine, it was all too bright for her liking, sand, bugs, the only thing that even peeked her interest was the experiments and observing what not only happened but the famine horseman responses too.

Shaking her head fervently Nereza replied with a quick “No, that’s ok I cannot say I am a fan of bugs.” The little critters always seemed to find their way into her tent at night, some of them were the most wretched abomination when it came to noise. Buzz buzz, and that stupid little chirping noise was enough to drive her mad. Pulling out the book she quickly scribbled a few words, one being NEVER VISIT EVER on the page.

iStoleYurVamps

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:49 pm
Lan shrugged, leading her up to the next floor, war. "I guess you can guess who's floor this is." The tall canopy trees filling much of the space. "Their floor is pretty simple. Prisons which are empty because they kill anyone we capture, the tree of life, where they have all their native creatures, obstacle courses- Just training. All the time. Not very academic."

Lan had already grown board of it.

"I don't mind fighting but not this much."

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 am
Nereza merely took her notes of the war floor, it wasn’t much interest to her as well. Not that she wasn’t willing to fight or even train to fight the whole thought of that being the only subject of her studies for the rest of her life was rather tedious. The tree of live sounded far more interesting to at least visit one, maybe more so than it did to visit the insect. A shiver crawled up her spine again as she thought about the whole lot of bugs before tucking the book under her arm.

“Meh, fighting. So the last floor is the death?” She replied almost to herself. She didn’t bother to think of any question to ask about the war floor she had little interest in it. She did wonder however what would it look like, her new room and living quarters. Would it be like her old home?

iStoleYurVamps

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas