Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Hello throwing an idea here owo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:41 pm
Trance Harper
Watervoir
Blucshia

Just riffing an idea , I did this for my Easter walk-in roleplay . . :

♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡

☽ Easter Cafe Roleplay ! ☾
Rulesies :
    ♡ Follow TOS.
    ♡ Be nice, we're trying to have fun.
    ♡ No chat speak, minimum 50 words (not policing this rule but remember: 5 senses).
    ♡ Good grammar and spelling is preferred (not going to bite you over it though).
    ♡ Use the coded layout if you're playing, small modifications permitted.
    ♡ No cascading convos!
    ♡ No weapons allowed.
    ♡ You don't have to submit a profile or anything, just follow the rules! c:
    ♡ If you want to use your avatar you STILL need the 200x200 image and roleplay layout.

Roleplay Layout:
[imgleft]200x200[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[align=right]CHARACTER NAME
Race[/align]

lorem ipsum maeda not cariaem...[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Crop|scale your images - go to Lunapic.com C:
Tinypic.com is a great easy host for images C:
Animanga, real, art . . all images are allowed as face claims , so long as they are TOS compliant.

♨ "𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝔸𝕊ℂℍ" 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑢: ♨

ℋ𝒪𝒯 𝒟ℛℐ𝒩𝒦𝒮
Coffee, latte, cappuccino, mocha, green tea latte, caramel latte, very berry latte

𝒞𝒪ℒ𝒟 𝒟ℛℐ𝒩𝒦𝒮
Water, iced coffee, iced latte, iced mocha, iced tea

𝒮𝒲ℰℰ𝒯 𝒯ℋℐ𝒩𝒢𝒮
Pie (a la mode) : strawberry, apple, blackberry, pecan, blueberry, mixed berry
Chocolate rabbits (6" height), Chocolate bunnies (3" height)
Chocolate eggs
Melted chocolate with biscotti

☸ Ice Cream Flavours : vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, caramel, coffee ☸

ℬℛ𝒰𝒩𝒞ℋ
Eggs Benedict on English muffin
Sunny-side Up on toast
Tomato arugula quiche
(side of homefries, mesclun, steamed spinach, sauteed brussel sprouts)

♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡ ♨ ♡

That menu makes me hungry. You're really taking the feed me ideas thing to a whole new level. emotion_omnomnom

What's your idea on this idea with the rest? I think if we go with the Inn idea, you could make a great chef/café owner.

What does "cascading convos" mean?

I kinda like the 50 word limit thing. That was the amount I was considering earlier. It's not meant to punish people, but its goal is to encourage substance in posts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:06 pm
Hello evry one!
watervoir

i like the idea of the crashed-like spaceship! im not sure if it have to be very huge ,it can be a crashed warship/exploration ship-like in an abandoned and dusty planet,kinda far of the civilization (perfect to travelers, explorers,treasure hunter and such) that was abandoned in"weird"circumstances and then the owner or owners knows why..(or not or they're searching out)then the owner(s) adapted up the place to be a nice tavern/inn..
Your guestbook idea is a must! xD
And ofc the workers at the inn/tavern,can include a ship mechanic/engineer etc ..all the sci fi -esque!
Im overflowing with ideas about this!,but its a pain write from a phone... sweatdrop  

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:04 am
Watervoir
That menu makes me hungry. You're really taking the feed me ideas thing to a whole new level. emotion_omnomnom
What's your idea on this idea with the rest? I think if we go with the Inn idea, you could make a great chef/café owner.
What does "cascading convos" mean?
I kinda like the 50 word limit thing. That was the amount I was considering earlier. It's not meant to punish people, but its goal is to encourage substance in posts.

It is a rather tasty menu if I do say so myself c: I like brunch C:
        Obviously it was just an idea , maybe something we can draw from if people
        like the setup - I was trying to encourage a roleplay while people bumped
        for eggses ( I recall I was sadly unsuccessful ~sigh~ )
        Belle d'Elysius is my avatar's avatar , and she would very definitely love to
        find herself working in such a position ( I've had her own cafes before , I've
        had her working as a computer programmer and designer , she's definitely
        my crazy catch-all )
        So you know when you quote someone and then they quote you and then
        you quote them and again and again and no deletes anything or uses spoilers
        to shorten the post ? That's cascading convos . It's a cascaded conversation
        that just builds over and over and bulks up threads and looks ugly and
        annoying .
        I think the 50 word limit is great - obviously you can go over a bit every now
        and then , but if the point is forward action shorter can be better . I did it to
        encourage people to actually write something and not use chatspeak . I'm
        really a long-former ( you may have noticed >< ) but sometimes short is good
        and putting a limiter like 50-100 words makes the newbies feel like they won't
        be outstripped by long-form vets like myself and makes the vets feel like they
        won't be writing a lot and getting nothing back from others .
        Okay , shut up Trance , you're talking too much ><

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces