Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] I Need a Hero(ine) (Bozi x Kahkushan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:57 am
User Image It had been about a month since Bozi had found himself in the rouge lands. A rather terrifying month it had been at that. The former slave was used to hunting and staying alive, so that wasn't the issue he was having: it was the fact that he felt like he was being watched. Hunted, pursued by the demons that had once held him captive. They seemed to have disappeared like smoke on a windy day, though, and he hadn't seen hide nor hair of any one of them since that day he had woken up to find everyone gone. He had met a friendly cheetah that had stayed with him for a few days, but even she had needed to move on. Which was fine, Bozi understood, but he was alone and unsure of where to go or what to do. He needed to find a pride, that much was certain. He'd never survive out here on his own. He just didn't know what pride he should look for, or where to even set his paws to start his journey.

He traveled very little during the day, saving hunting and moving around for the night so he could have some cover. It was nearly daybreak and he needed to find somewhere to hunker down for the daylight hours, both to escape the heat and to remain unseen. He was having some trouble, though. The area of the rouge lands he was in was very flat with only trees here and there for shade. Perhaps he could try to climb up into a tree?

Bozi paused under one and sized it up, but after trying to reach the first branch it was clear he wouldn't be able to. Glancing around nervously, he hunkered down by the tree trunk, hoping it would be enough for him to hide by.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm
User ImageKahkushan had been separated from her group for a while now. She had now since gone her own way, helping those she came across, never accepting anything in return. Eventually she knew she would run into her party again, but for now she wanted to continue being the best that she could be. Helping those too weak to protect themselves was just one of the task she knew she could do well.

She couldn't bare watching someone struggle by themselves. It just wasn't in her nature. She had been told time after time that she was too kind hearted, that someone would use her. However Kahkushan was careful not to let herself get tricked. She knew in this world there were conman who would trick naïve warriors to do their dirty work. She would never let that happen to her.

As she walked, she spotted some trees. Her steps became quicker and louder. She could climb up one and get a good look around the area. Perhaps there was a pride near by? Or a group of rogues.

With her mind made up, she started running toward the trees, before springing forward jumping at the trees. Her claws dug into the tree as she started to climb up it. She stopped when she reached one of the lower branches. Proud of herself, she stopped and looked around. The sun rise was truly a wonder to see, she thought as she admired it.

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 pm
As the sun rose a bit more, Bozi hunkered down at the base of the tree. The shadows and the pale colors of the sky made him blend in nicely, but he knew his cover would be blown once the sun was completely up. The pale blues and purples of the morning would give way to harsh reds and yellows, and then he'd be easy to pick out among all the brown and yellow on the plains. As it was, though, he apparently was completely missed by the lioness that decided to climb the tree he was hiding under.

Bozi nearly wet the ground beneath him as the dragon-like female came charging at him, and he covered his head with his paws, expecting an attack. She was pale in color, but that didn't mean she wasn't out for blood. When the tree shook, though, he lifted his head and looked up, relieved and scared at the same time. She could climb trees? Well..jump up into them anyway. Far better than his attempts.

He wasn't sure if he should make himself known or not. Should he just stay silent and hope she didn't see him? Or should he make a noise to alert her to the fact that she wasn't alone? Both could end badly.

"U-um," he said weakly, curling even tighter on himself. "Excuse me, mistress, I...I just...wanted to let you know I was here and...I'm sorry, I don't mean any harm, I just didn't want to startle you."

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 am
Once she heard the voice, she had become a bit startled, but she did not show it. Instead she got more tense. Kahkushan looked down at the brightly colored lion. She felt herself calm a little bit. He didn't seem like a threat. “Hm sorry. I didn't see you there.” She said giving him a smile.

“Why are you down there anyways? You can get a better view of the sun rise up here.” She stated, as she looked back at the sun. It wasn't as pretty as the sunset, but she wasn't picky. Either way it was beautiful. And she felt she could use some beauty in her life.

She had never been a particularity religious lioness. Others had told her the greatness that the gods provided, but she had never met one. She did however feel like there was always something guiding her to her next location. Even when she ran into trouble, she felt it was only a trial to prove her strength. Somedays it would lead her to such beauties as the sunset where she could rest at the perfect spot.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at the lion. At first she didn't think anything of him, but now she was a tad curious. “I'm Kahkushan by the way.” She introduced before jumping down gracefully from the tree. Quietly she sat down near him, though she gave him plenty of room. She didn't want to seem threatening.

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 am
Bozi kept his eyes on the ground as the lioness spoke up. He could practically feel the tension in the air as she realized he was there, but thankfully there were no claws and teeth of rage that fell down upon him as he was used to. When the lioness did jump down he quickly stared at his paws, not wanting to make her upset.

"I'm not that good at climbing, mistress," he said in barely above a whisper. He swallowed thickly as he hesitantly looked up, trying to remind himself that this wasn't his old pride. This was the rouge lands, and this female wasn't being aggressive, and she was the 'proper' coloration to not want to harm him...not that that mattered out here, of course.

"I'm Bozi,' he said quietly. "It's very nice to meet you. And I'm sorry for ruining your moment with the sunset." He let out a slow breath, trying to calm himself, but it wasn't helping too much.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm
“No need to call me mistress.” Kahkushan said with a smile. “It's not a title the fits me much.” She wasn't too bit on titles anyways. Her name was good enough.

“Ah you probably just need a running start to climb the tree! It's a lot of fun and you can look around easy from the branches of the trees.” She gave a pause before continue, noticing that he seemed a tad nervous. “However it's fine if you're comfortable on the ground. Not everyone is a climber.”

Her eyes caught the rising sun. “There will always be other sunrises.” She said looking back at Bozi and gave him a comforting smile. “Are you traveling alone?” She thought that maybe he was waiting for his group. Most of the rouges she ran into were part of a band of travelers. It was rare for her to meet ones traveling alone. She did most of her travels alone, but that was how she liked it. Sometimes if someone needed help she would travel with them for a bit, just never for the long term.

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 pm
"Forgive me," Bozi said weakly, bobbing his head in a little bow out of habit. He had been raised to respect others and it was hard to break, considering he'd lived the life of a slave for years on end. He knew this wasn't how 'normal' lions acted out here in the rouge lands, and he really was trying to get out of the rut of bowing and adding titles and avoiding eye contact.

The question gave him hope to try again. She wasn't walking away or scorning him for his cowering. This was his second chance. Before he spoke he lifted his head to make eye contact with the rainbow female, trembling slightly but keeping his eyes on hers. "I'm alone, yes," he said quietly. "The pride I belonged to was dissolved not too long ago and I don't....I'm not sure where I'm going, but I can't stay there."

Somewhere would be nice...perhaps she knew of a pride that might take him in. "Could...I mean, do you know of any place nearby that accepts rouges? Preferably one that is not...evil?" He wouldn't call the demons evil, it was just how they were, but he knew there were prides that others looked upon as such, and that his pride certainly could have been one of them. He wanted somewhere nice and relaxing to live, even if he was once again a slave.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:05 pm
“Sorry to hear about your pride. Separating from friends and family is a tough situation.” She said, thinking about her own situation. Her main quest was finding those she had been separated from. She knew she would travel to the end of the world trying to find them, she just hoped they were looking for them just as much as she was looking for them.

She tilted her head to the side, “Nearby? I'm not sure about that. I've been traveling for a while now. There are a few pride I've come across that were friendly to me. However I haven't been around one for a while.” Most of the prides she had been to would take weeks to travel to.

An idea came to her though. “If you would like I could travel with you and we can seek out a friendly pride together?” She suggested. There was no way she could ever leave a homeless lion alone. She would be sure to find a good place for him to call home.

SilverLutz

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 pm
Bozi shook his head. No, there was no friends or family for him that he missed. But he didn't need to dwell on that: the demon pride was in his past, and he needed to look to the future with a light heart and a hopeful spirit.

The offer made him perk up considerably. Had Kahkushan been a lion with a dark pelt Bozi wouldn't have been so quick to agree, but she was being very sweet and her pale complexion made her easier to trust. "I would be very grateful," he said, bowing his head just a bit. "I have no idea where I am or where I'm going so some company to find a new home would be wonderful."

He'd feel much better traveling with someone, especially such a capable lioness. It was clear that she was fit and her personality made him feel safe. "I do appreciate it," he continued softly. "If there's anything I can do to pay you back at all, don't hesitate to ask. Please."

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:27 pm
It would be good to help someone out. “I'm sure we can find a place for you to call home in no time.” Kahkushan said confidently. “You don't need to worry about paying me back. I enjoy helping others. It is what I do.”

She got up. “I'm going to go on a quick hunt. You should rest while I'm out. I will bring back something delicious for us to eat.” She said with a grin. She wasn't terribly hungry, but she thought her new friend might be. It would be nice to have a full stomach before starting the trek.

SilverLutz
I think one more post should do it. Once this one is wrapped up, wanna do another one? between them?

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Bozi couldn't believe his luck. He nodded as his new friend spoke and lowered his head to the ground. "Thank you so much," he said quietly. This much generosity and kindness was unheard of to him, but she was so genuine that he believed her. Were there other lions out there like Kahkushan? He could only hope. Maybe there would be a pride full of kind lions like her.

R4gn0r0k IV
Sounds good to me! If you wanna start something and tag me in it once it's ready I'd be happy to =D Last post from me~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games