Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Greetings from The_Great_Leonardo!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Leonardo

Lonely Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm
Well then! Now that I know where to make my proper introductions let me try this again shall I? Lol.
It's a pleasure to be here! As you can see I'm The_Great_Leonardo. And if you're curious on which Leonardo I'm talking about, let me explain. I don't mean Leonardo Da Vinci even though he was a great man of many wondrous inventions and such things. I don't mean Leonardo Dicaprio, even though he's had some pretty decent films lately. And no, it's not my real name either if that was what you were thinking!
"Oh but who else could you possibly be talking about? That's all the Leonardo's I know." Says you as you read this. But there is one Leonardo I think is above all others! The Best Leonardo! Aha! Now you see the truth! And if you don't know who he is...then I am truly sorry for your lose...you poor poor soul...

ANYWHO! I'm 26 years old and a dude. Got a pic of me and one of my brothers on my profile if you're curious about what I look like. Uhh...I'm a huge nerd. I love being a nerd. Video games, old school tv shows, tabletop RPGs, and movies galore! I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of movies! Uhh...what else can I share with you all...I've been RPing on gaia since 2004! I left gaia for 3 years and just recently came back. So I'm looking at all the stuff around here and asking myself, "What the hell happened?" That's right I'm looking at the Marketplace. XD Umm...OH! Nicknames! Leo, Leon, Oro, Orodreth, Thom, or Perv. Whatever fits your fancy. 3nodding If you have any questions just ask away!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:15 pm
^^ Hey, there, and welcome to the guild.

I'm part of many fandoms myself (Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, GoT, MLP, Hannibal--to name what's trending right now), not much of a gamer myself (I'm that person that would sit and watch for the cut-scenes and cinematics), and I love to read (mostly spy/mystery thrillers). I've got a few manga series, some comic books, and used to collect Marvel cards (dunno where they've gotten to).  

Thornwick
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The Great Leonardo

Lonely Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:19 pm
Barely even know you and I love you already. emotion_bigheart Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm
I was going to pull a "How exciting!" joke but I see you weren't based off of Da Vinci. (But maybe you've played Assassins Creed II anyway? wink )

Since 2004. Wow you're an oldbie. eek It's neat that you've been RPing for so long; you must have plenty of experience and advice to share. emotion_yatta

What video games have you played? biggrin

Welcome to the SDRP! I'm Watervoir and I'm a Vice Captain of this guild, even if the title doesn't show up above my avatar. > u>

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

The Great Leonardo

Lonely Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:07 pm
Yes I have played it! I've played all of them so far except for the newest one! But that's only cause I sold my xbox. sweatdrop
And I don't know if I'd really have much advice that people don't already know...I'll probably be watching you guys and trying to learn things from you all. razz Lol.
And as for video games...Final Fantasy (all of them), Kingdom Hearts (all of them again), Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Age of Empires (all of them), Dark Cloud 1 & 2, Breath of Fire (all of them, they are my favorite games), Super Mario, Sonic, Dragon Warrior, Dragon Quest, 7th Saga, and I can probably keep listing off games if I wanted to. Though I imagine most of them would be over a lot of people heads since they are on the SNES and and what not...I'm old. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12 pm
The_Great_Leonardo

whee Heheh.

We're all here to learn for each other. 3nodding We've also got a role-play in the making (it's actually almost done) and we're all just waiting for the go. We're still looking for players if you're interested: Sang Sur La Mer Feel free to drop by the OOC thread to see what's happening.  

Thornwick
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games