Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Training waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:54 pm

User Image

Armand didn't even bother dodging and only performed seals, summoning fifteen Wind Explosion clones to circle the two in a perimeter. He simply turned in relation to Yami, following him and closing the already small distance. The four bone bullets smacked into his chest harmlessly, deflected away with a simple flex of muscle granted by his taijutsu specializations. His clan's blood reduced their incoming damage, leaving them to do no more than feel like simple pinpricks.

With the distance closed, Armand pushed himself into the formation associated with the Mist Stance style, drawing upon the effort of only its fifth stage. He had gained nearly a whole two more seconds of reaction time against Yami, plenty for what he needed. With a feint, Armand's elbow erupted with a hooked bone of blade, rushing very obviously towards Yami's chest. Armand had a game plan all ready made. Of course, the sand was not of his worry. He would be moving too quickly and would react to fast for it to hinder him, especially at such a distance.

(Chakra): 146/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:04 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami would launch himself into the air over the clones He would then de-activate the stage before he felt the painful after effects. Forming hand sign's. to summon more sand, Besides the sum that launched him, They would shoot out of the ground and cover the clones, Squeezing his fist, The clones would explode due to the pressure of the sand. Landing He would then stare down Armand. He said he'd go once he finished his meditation, But now its been taken too far.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
• Dance of the Camellia C-Rank
It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.
The Gate of View 景門 (Chuunin minimum)
Effect: +3 Speed/+4 Strength -- +3 to all Taijutsu Rank
Description: Located near the intestine area. This gate removes the limit in the intestines to consume food that gives energy to the body, with this gate released the fat tissues or other useless energy source from the body will be consumed to give even more power to the user.
After Effects: Severe cramping in the lower abdomen. Speed is further reduced -1 for 5 posts after this gate ends, stacking with other previous gate effects
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:280
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:05 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:160/160 will edit soon.
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageBefore she came upon the waterfall, she could feel the rush of chakra bombarding her. Were they fighting? Was she too late? No-- Vivian had to trudge on. The alcohol seemed to slowly but surely subside. Soon she could feel herself walking a little easier. Things weren't wobbling as often. Yet, intoxication still influenced her. Finally, about twenty or so feet away, the entire scene unfolded. The battle had just begun. Trying to sober a little more, the kunoichi took in a deep breath and concentrated her mind.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 pm

User Image

With the Mist Stance giving Armand ample time to react as the visual indications of the eight gates usage took effect, regardless of the speed change, a quick sequence of seals was created. Armand's feint had done it's job, drawing the distance to near zero. "Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body Replacement)." Armand's body vanished instantly, being replaced by a large stone. With Yami's momentum and overzealous speed, he was sure to hit it, where it would detonate with great force. Armand was now outside his ring of clones.

With a whistle from Armand, two of the fifteen clones would step out of the ring, perpendicular to Yami's position and close in. Another set-up.

(Chakra): 156/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:01 am
Chaos_wolf12

((Seriously, you're going to edit your post in its entirety and not ask me, let alone tell me? And then pull an illegal auto-hit in the edit? If you want to back out, find a way to do that IRP, don't just edit your post against the rules.

Unless you meant to post and accidentally rewrote over your previous post, which is probably what happened now that I look at it. Either way, no auto-hit on clones. Secondly, you can't ignore the drawbacks of the gates. The debuffs are applied when you leave the stage to balance them, you can't pick and choose. Doesn't matter if you use them for one post or five.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:58 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxMasako sat high above the action below, on a tree limb over looking the waterfall. She had no interest yet of getting involved. Her true motive was to gather information on the demon contained within the obnoxious ninja. She was always studying, growing smarter and smarter, and one day, it would pay off. Part of her skin peeled away, turning into a single pink flower petal that would drift down in front of Armand. It would go unnoticed by most, but he would understand the sign.

xxxxxTick, tick, tick. It's only a matter of time till I have to join in, I do hope this doesn't get out of hand. Energy built across her body as she prepared for the inevitable, and she closed her eyes in concentration.

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 235/235
                                                                              Sp:6 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • All medical jutsu are increased in strength by one rank
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

Loto teh Sake

Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:39 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12

((Seriously, you're going to edit your post in its entirety and not ask me, let alone tell me? And then pull an illegal auto-hit in the edit? If you want to back out, find a way to do that IRP, don't just edit your post against the rules.

Unless you meant to post and accidentally rewrote over your previous post, which is probably what happened now that I look at it. Either way, no auto-hit on clones. Secondly, you can't ignore the drawbacks of the gates. The debuffs are applied when you leave the stage to balance them, you can't pick and choose. Doesn't matter if you use them for one post or five.))

((Dude, I typed my post, realized it was unclear so I fixed it and made it more clear. But instead of posting this first and ask me this question, you Ignored the post, I have school for 8 hours man, I make it home as fast as I can.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm
Chaos_wolf12
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12

((Dude, I typed my post, realized it was unclear so I fixed it and made it more clear. But instead of posting this first and ask me this question, you Ignored the post, I have school for 8 hours man, I make it home as fast as I can.))

((You don't get to edit the entire thing once you hit submit. You didn't clarify anything, you changed the entire action. All of it. Nobody's rushing you to post. The rule of thumb around here is 3 days maximum of in-between time. A good bit of us are college undergrads around here, and we manage just fine. Nobody's going to shoot you if you don't post the minute you get home.

This was posted because I had responded to a completely different post, with a completely different set of actions than that which you "clarified"))  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:57 pm
thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Shukaku would send up a wall of sand which Yami would push his hand into slowing himself down. Pulling his arm off, He should have known Armand would pull such bull during this match. He would put the bone blade back into his body. Ignoring the cramps beginning. "Tch." he would let out before looking at the surrounding clones. He turned and watched as the source of the sand would come out of the ground. A Coffin like gourde. old rocks that were broken down to create sand. He opened his right hand and guided it into his Gourde. He would jump as sand would flow from his gourde and under his feet creating a collum under his feet lifting him into the air. He got out of the circle. He sat and meditated some more. "Shukaku Keep an eye out." he would say as he would become less and less stressed. ((Exit nulled so edit nulled))
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
It is the second of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.
Description: Located near the intestine area. This gate removes the limit in the intestines to consume food that gives energy to the body, with this gate released the fat tissues or other useless energy source from the body will be consumed to give even more power to the user.
After Effects: Severe cramping in the lower abdomen. Speed is further reduced -1 for 5 posts after this gate ends, stacking with other previous gate effects
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:20 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:160/160 will edit soon.
Speed: 7
Strength: 6
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzumaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used: tattoo sealing
Flying god
Prisoners cage

User Image Adrenaline exploded thought her body, Lessening the alcoholic effects even more. The adrenaline left an ache that settled on the crest of her forehead. Without warning Vivian slipped her skinny fingers into the grooves of the steel kunai that lay in her right holster. As she jerked it out of the holster everything around her seemed to slow. The trees, the rolling grass alongside the waterfall seemed in slow motion. Even the spray that rained from the waterfall fell at a sluggish pace. Adorning the kunai with her seal, Viv threw it towards Yami. The black metal screamed through the air until it came within Five feet of Yami's right side. In a blink, Vivian was there? Yes, she had used one of the most complex techniques known to man. Now standing on the very edge of the column, sand grains fell from it's elevated edge. Now beside Yami, the Uzumaki initiated one simplistic seal. Bird. Immediately a purple barrier erected around she and the host. Now they could no longer fight."This is enough....Yami stop it! You always do this! I'm tired of stopping these little squabbles!" Never had she reached such a decibel. Her voice was straining from such volume. Vivian formed another set of hand seals."Please..."

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami stood up within the seal, Removing his shirt, it showed a tattoo. The name chimera was in plain cursive text, underneath it showed 3 mask, a crow, an owl, and a bear. "As hard as it has been to forgive Armand, I find that I can't, It's best that I don't even have memory." he said as he sat back down, Armand sent the first strike, i'll end it if need be, but this will end it hopefully."
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 pm

User Image

Armand left the clones on standby, who quietly backed away and made a larger circle. Entering the ring and facing Vivian and Yami, his body eased up, though he remained in the mindset of the taijutsu style.

"I will show my mercy to you because of Vivian's will, and no other reason~" Vivian's presence seemed to bring back Armand's sing-song. "But if you throw an outburst like that again, I will crucify you and tear out that sand-rat that you rely on. Now go do the right thing~"

Armand turned away and would notice Masako skulking around as he walked. With a slight wave, he exited the area if uninterrupted and let the clones disperse, also if uninterrupted.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Chaos_wolf12

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:20 am
Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Do not speak to me as if your mercy is important, there are cases were no one gives a damn for it." For him to let out something like that changed everything. He made a few head sign's and disappeared within a wisp of electricity.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxMasako jumped from her vantage point above the waterfall, gracefully landing on the ground beneath it. She looked around at the damage caused to the area in the short fight that had occurred and grinned, spreading a devilish smile from ear to ear. With any luck, Kusa's strongest team would tear itself apart, and in the middle of it all, the power of a tailed beast was up for grabs. It was only just a matter of time now. So close to having the ultimate test subject, yet so far at the same time. All I had to do was join the battle and but reach out my hand and I could pluck the beast out of him. I will just need to be a little more patient. Masako took off walking towards the village, slowly plotting more ways to tear their little team apart to get what she desired. Many would call her evil, but there was so much more to this little ninja than they would ever know. for a moment she stopped and wondered if Armand would help her pull the tailed beast out of his friend. After all, he did not seem to pleased that the village had placed it within him to begin with. I wonder. Should I just play the sweet innocent friend trying to get a demon out of his comrade? Yes, that could work out quite well. [EXIT]

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 235/235
                                                                              Sp:6 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • All medical jutsu are increased in strength by one rank
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:03 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Walking into the area, he began shouted punching and breaking rocks. He showed no sign of calming down and hit the ground until his hands would
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items