One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

Citrine had a terrible problem, she couldn’t swim. In fact not only could she not swim she had an intense fear of the water. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but of course she had to be wandering and right in the middle of where she wanted to go was a huge river. She glanced around the woods near her hoping to see something that she could use to get over the water. Sadly she didn’t so she stood at the edge of the river pouting like a true child.

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:00 am
One Little Jay

User Image

Zander was wondering around the clearing, simply looking for sticks. These sticks had to be just right in order to be used for his cotton candy. In the midst of his search, he saw the perfect stick! He was so focused on getting it, that he didn't notice the giant river, or the bright fae pouting on the other side. But once he stepped in the river and felt something cold and wet, he squealed and took a step back, awakened from his haze.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

Citrine had just given up on the venture all together when she heard a high pitched sequel.Looking across the river citrine spotted a pink fae and giggled loudly calling above the waters roar "Terrifying isn't it?" She sent dagger glares to to water still feeling quite down that she couldn't reach the other side.

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 am
One Little Jay

Zander jumped again upon hearing another voice. "Well, um, yes. I suppose it is. But I guess I could swim." He looked down at the wide, but slow moving expanse of water. If he just swam against the current... "You can swim, can't you?" He called out.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:44 am
Citrine huffed the fae didn't seem scared at all. "ME! SWIM! No no no I couldn't." She looked down at the water which to her looked like it was moving a million miles an hour. "I would die if that water so much as touched me!" She nodded her head as if it was a well known fact.

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 am
One Little Jay

Zander chuckled. "Well, maybe I could teach you!" He hollered. Zander looked back down at the water, seeing that it was shallow around the edges. He stepped in and was delighted to see that it only came up to his upper arms, before getting a little deeper in the middle. "See, its not that bad."

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:05 am
Citrine watched in complete fear as the fae took a few steps into the water. She was waiting for it to suddenly com-bust or melt or something terrible that she was sure was bound to happen. When nothing did her eyes got wide and her eyebrow furrowed. She was quite confused. Cautiously she dipped one paw into the water and let out a painful howl that ended in a questioning tone. "I'm not dieing!" She let her paw sink all the way to the bottom. Then she put her other foot down too. "It's cold, and i'm sure to sink if I go any further!" she called out to the more daring fae.

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am
One Little Jay

Zander chuckled. "Well, don't go any further yet. Wait for me to help you." He eased his body forward, angling himself against the current. He began moving his arms and feet, cutting through the water. Within moments he was making a final stroke, before stopping in front of her. Zander stepped up on his paws, curling his toes around the sandy rocks. "Hi, I'm Zander." He smiled, holding one wet paw forward for a shake.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 am
Citrine could feel her heart racing as the fae swam across the river toward her. She knew at any moment the current could sweep him away and he would be gone forever. Once he made it all the way across she let out a sigh of relief. "I'm Citrine Maize, but most people just call me yella. On account of this coloring." She giggled placing her paw in his and shaking it firmly. "Say, how'd you do that? The water didn't even take you and kill you!" She had a tone of wonder in her voice because she was honestly confused.

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 pm
One Little Jay

Zander laughed. "Well Yella, I just swam." By now, he had forgotten about the sticks that he had come for. "Here, watch me." Zander sunk down so that he was laying out in the water, then began moving his arms and legs in sync. "The key is to not panic, and just breathe. But don't breathe if your head goes under water!" He added the last sentence with a smile as he circle back to her.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items